[Product]  B-67 Random Booster Vol. 5 Gigant Gaia.Q.F - Draciel S.C.P

Those X2 recolors are pretty dreck. At least there isn't any risk of paint wear on them. The Red U2 is awesome tho
(Dec. 15, 2016  7:14 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Those X2 recolors are pretty dreck. 

What? They're awesome.
(Dec. 15, 2016  7:21 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: What? They're awesome.

The color combination of the white one is garish imo. The blue one is admittedly better than I thought after looking at it again. Maybe the saturation of the colors is making the color/stickers look off, idk
Yeah the TT photos are always grossly over-saturated. These will definitely look better IRL.

I love all of the white Burst recolors so far.
Liking all of these except for maybe the black U2. Also, just compared to my X2 and the handle is reinforced.
(Dec. 15, 2016  10:24 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: Liking all of these except for maybe the black U2. Also, just compared to my X2 and the handle is reinforced.

Yeah I checked it too but wasn't sure if anybody already mentioned it. Thanks for comparing!
The recolors are beautiful!!!!!! I must get a Purple Nova Neptune!
Apparently the purple Nova Neptune.Q comes with the Needle Driver, and the black Unlock Unicorn has Trans.
(Dec. 16, 2016  4:56 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Apparently the purple Nova Neptune.Q comes with the Needle Driver, and the black Unlock Unicorn has Trans.

>blue needle

all of the yes
Here is the list of currently known parts in the possible contents of this Random Booster:

1. Gigant Gia Quarter Fusion

2. Draciel S Central Press

3. Unlock Unicorn Upper Trans ( Black)

4. Nova Neptune Quarter Needle ( Purple)

5. Xeno Xcalibur Vertical Claw (White)

6. Nova Neptune Jerk Impact ( White)
Infinity? Isn't infinity the Z2 Disc? I think I driver is Impact, isn't it?
Claw is a possible driver!?

It's like every time I look at this thread I feel more incentivized to pick this set up Tongue_out
No same disc except the three Quarters...
I think the most possible drivers are Trance and Impact. And perhaps Xtreme, Quake, Edge and Zephyr since these four drivers haven't been in any random boosters before
Wmg; I hope the blue X2 has Trans and the Red U2 has Claw (a blue claw would be rad)
(Dec. 16, 2016  6:16 PM)BeyGa Wrote: Infinity? Isn't infinity the Z2 Disc? I think I driver is Impact, isn't it?

You are right, I was in a hurry hah.
Wow! Is there an Accel over there!? That's new!
This Random Booster has so many different parts! I loved it!
Thanks for the info, Marutti! Joyful_3
I really wanted there to be a new V2 with reinforcements like the reshuffle! Too bad. I guess I still need to resist using my V2 seeing as it doesn't have any reinforcements at all lol
Blue X2 And red U2 are definitely pretty cool combos. I just hope despite a feeling I have, that quarter will be good at all.
This has been the most varied random booster yet, especially with a mix of drivers and disks! I might end up buying some of these!
Yes another way to get Trans!!
>accel

...really
(Dec. 20, 2016  4:16 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: >accel

...really

Would've hoped for Zephyr, which hasn't had a single re-release since Neptune Armed Zephyr Unhappy