[Product]  B-67 Random Booster Vol. 5 Gigant Gaia.Q.F - Draciel S.C.P

Really excited for this set! I don't own Accel so thats a plus and I'm really looking forward to testing G2. Has anyone seen any G2 battles yet ?
Blue Xeno Xcalibur and purple Nova Neptune unboxing video:
It seems that Lost Longinus doesn't have dominant power when battle with defense or stamina beys...
Think this is going to be the first Random Booster I don't order at least a case of, but I'm still excited for it! Some of the Beyblades look incredible.
Kei I'm still gonna need some of these XD
(Dec. 27, 2016  5:30 AM)Kei Wrote: Think this is going to be the first Random Booster I don't order at least a case of, but I'm still excited for it! Some of the Beyblades look incredible.

This would probably be the only one I buy xD It's got lots of great parts that I don't have yet Grin
I opened 16 RBV5 but no G2 and I'll upload other 7 beys.
(Dec. 27, 2016  7:31 PM)marutti Wrote:

>the vid shows Quarter as 21.8g

WAAAAAAT
(Dec. 27, 2016  7:50 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: >the vid shows Quarter as 21.8g

WAAAAAAT

Yes it is.
Wish they'd done the Accel in an interesting colour like red or something and not just a different shade of blue.
(Dec. 23, 2016  6:55 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Brad, I am not sure how you can still hope that Quarter has good weight hah.

(Dec. 27, 2016  7:50 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: >the vid shows Quarter as 21.8g

Well, I'm happy.
I'm surprised that Quarter is that heavy considering it looked so hollow. Weird the only difference with that one section is the details, in videos G2QF seems fairly balanced, which is odd and reminds me of Archer Gryph in that regard.
There are a lot of hollow points, but the disk is pretty big and there are many thick points, too. Still I wasn't expecting nearly 22g.
Oooh. Considering using Quarter for Attack combos now muahahaha.
(Dec. 28, 2016  4:08 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: 21.8...almost as heavy as H and G Gasp

LOL I always thought Heavy and Gravity were 21.6 grams, guess my memory isn't that good.
It certainly appears to shake while spinning, strange considering that it really doesn't seem imbalanced when looking at it's underside, the only thing that breaks symmetry is that small protrusion on one corner.
(Dec. 28, 2016  4:34 AM)Jinbee Wrote: LOL I always thought Heavy and Gravity were 21.6 grams, guess my memory isn't that good.
Well, that might be the error of the measurement or the difference between units...