[Product]  B-67 Random Booster Vol. 5 Gigant Gaia.Q.F - Draciel S.C.P

(Dec. 20, 2016  4:25 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Would've hoped for Zephyr, which hasn't had a single re-release since Neptune Armed Zephyr Unhappy

Yeah, I think that zephyr would have been better. Maybe they didn't want similar part releases. Those being N2 and zephyr
What do you mean by "similar part releases"? N2 comes with Trans, which is also in this booster.
(Dec. 20, 2016  4:38 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: What do you mean by "similar part releases"? N2 comes with Trans, which is also in this booster.
I meant parts that have been released with each other before, or a different generation of the same layer. But what you said has proved me wrong Smile
I wonder how the Draciel layer will act, with its four pronged design it wouldn't be good for defense at all, if the teeth are good enough, perhaps attack?
(Dec. 20, 2016  5:57 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: I wonder how the Draciel layer will act, with its four pronged design it wouldn't be good for defense at all, if the teeth are good enough, perhaps attack?

Considering it follows the usual Draciel shape it will probably be recoil city with no attack ability.
(Dec. 21, 2016  9:59 PM)Ultra Wrote: Considering it follows the usual Draciel shape it will probably be recoil city with no attack ability.

They did rounden it a little bit but it's still a bey with a lot of recoil
This might be the first Random Booster Collection where I genuinely want every bey in the collection except the prize beys.

Also, considering how the X2 layer is made, I'm almost certain the X on these releases are stickers. :<
Here is TAKARA-TOMY's video about the content of this Random Booster:

And screenshots:
[Image: yo4_zpsxrl7fgqg.png]

[Image: yo5_zpsauaggnjt.png]

The underside of the Quarter Disc seems to be all hollow though hah. This will be a horrible Disc...
[Image: Beyblade_Burst_Quarter_Disc_hollowunderside.jpg]

[Image: yo6_zpsilwjkveg.png]

Draciel S Central Press side view:
[Image: yo7_zpsxutdsojz.png]
I mean ... I'm happy to have a super-unbalanced disk to be honest, so I'm hoping the weight will be OK. I've been experimenting with unbalanced combos for a while, but there have just been no decent disk options.
OMG...Draciel bursts Driger and Dranzer in one battle? That's amazing!
It seems that the teeth of G2 is OK otherwise it cannot burst X2... Perhaps a good defense layer...
That ice blue orbit tho...

When the worst part of a random booster set is the prize bey, you know someone screwed up
G2 actually performs pretty good i love the way it goes into its little attack in the video.
(Dec. 23, 2016  6:42 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: OMG...Draciel bursts Driger and Dranzer in one battle? That's amazing!
It seems that the teeth of G2 is OK otherwise it cannot burst X2... Perhaps a good defense layer...

Dranzer S Burst Ver. is known to burst very easily, pathetically so. Therefore, not only did they probably choose the one single best battle footage they had, but that is really not impressive when you know the facts. 

Brad, I am not sure how you can still hope that Quarter has good weight hah.
(Dec. 23, 2016  6:55 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Dranzer S Burst Ver. is known to burst very easily, pathetically so. Therefore, not only did they probably choose the one single best battle footage they had, but that is really not impressive when you know the facts. 

Brad, I am not sure how you can still hope that Quarter has good weight hah.

Do you mean they perhaps did something to make the teeth of Dranzer and Driger weaker?
(Dec. 23, 2016  7:02 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Do you mean they perhaps did something to make the teeth of Dranzer and Driger weaker?

Dranzer S' teeth are definitely bad, if all the videos uploaded to YouTube around its release are anything to go by. I think litterally all of them showed that that Layer was very easy to burst.
I was surprised that it seems that the disc of the wight N2 is Jerk... And Orbit again?I hope they can give us some other driver... There are too many Orbits!
(Although Orbit is very useful...XD)
Well we got the full list of contents a few days ago, which is basically:

1. Gigant Gaia Quarter Fusion

2. Draciel S Central Press

3. Unlock Unicorn Upper Trans ( Black)

4. Nova Neptune Quarter Needle ( Purple)

5. Xeno Xcalibur Vertical Claw (White)

6. Nova Neptune Jerk Impact ( White)

7. Xeno Xcalibur Down Orbit (Blue)

8. Unlock Unicorn Quarter Accel (Red)
(Dec. 23, 2016  6:55 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Dranzer S Burst Ver. is known to burst very easily, pathetically so. Therefore, not only did they probably choose the one single best battle footage they had, but that is really not impressive when you know the facts.

How easily Dranzer S bursts is actually pretty irrelevant because Draciel S didn't burst it. What did burst it was a flying part of Driger S. IIRC, Driger S is known to be atleast somewhat harder to burst but, given that half the blows on it (including some good early ones) were from Dranzer, we can assume that Draciel didn't actually do the majority of the work.

As is generally the case with three way battles, this showed us next to nothing.
Well I am buying this full set. You can make a full: Unlock Unicorn & Nova Neptune recolors from this pack. I will have to buy another X 2 (for the Magnum disk) then choose the silver/white X2 from this booster to have a full recolor. so I will have 4 full beyblades out this pack. The only full bey from the previous pack was the Wyvern recolor. I need a new heavy disk too & I can use the claw driver to make a Trident Heavy Claw recolor.
The white and blue Xeno Xcalibur layers are to absolutely die for...
Wow.
(Dec. 25, 2016  7:57 AM)cadney Wrote: The white and blue Xeno Xcalibur layers are to absolutely die for...
Wow.

So are we splitting a case again?
I'm considering it even though I definitely shouldn't. Haha
Unboxing of Draciel S and the white Xeno Xcalibur:

You can sort of see the Draciel S Layer's teeth here:
[Image: Burst_Draciel_S_teeth.jpg]

From the sounds, they seemed average? Not like Valkyrie but not necessarily like Wild Wyvern's super shallow teeth.
[Image: e26fcef3b433cd140b2f4ff4f14302ea.jpg]
Here is a closer shot of Draciel's teeth, they're not bad; however,

Draciel appears to burst rather frequently, perhaps it's just due to the shape of the Layer regardless of how good the teeth seem.