[Product]  B-64 Ultra Reshuffle Set Heavy Ver.

Only one new part is kinda lame Unhappy But it looks great.

edit: lol it has two new parts, I'm a moron
(Oct. 14, 2016  4:37 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Only one new part is kinda lame Unhappy But it looks great.

I like how you already dismissed Liner for the bad idea it is hah.

By the way, it says "Power Shoot" next to the BeyLauncher Heavy Ver.
Actually, I just looked at the box art and mistook Liner for Orbit and forgot about Liner's existence.
I'm very exited for this release. Smile
So many releases, all of a sudden!(?)
(Oct. 14, 2016  7:23 PM)Daman Wrote: So many releases, all of a sudden!(?)

It's normal to release more stuff around November and December for the holidays. We did know about these for a while though, we just finally got pics!
Wow new a style for the boxes are amazing
Feel bad no new characters own these beys like fenrir, ifrit, and phantom
(Oct. 15, 2016  12:56 AM)ObeliskAlex0311 Wrote: Feel bad no new characters own these beys like fenrir, ifrit, and phantom

Why do you assume no characters will own them?
DID ANYONE SEE THE B-61 BEYBLADE BURST!!!!!!!!
So impressed by all the beautiful recolours of V2! This purple one continues not to disappoint.
(Oct. 14, 2016  4:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote: By the way, it says "Power Shoot" next to the BeyLauncher Heavy Ver.

Besides the obvious larger handle, I wonder if the BeyLauncher will have a slightly different mechanism inside to give it more power. I can't think of what that may be but I hope it is different than a regular BeyLauncher. Thanks for the translation!
(Oct. 15, 2016  2:22 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2016  12:56 AM)ObeliskAlex0311 Wrote: Feel bad no new characters own these beys like fenrir, ifrit, and phantom

Because theirs no character art on the box
(Oct. 15, 2016  12:39 PM)ObeliskAlex0311 Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2016  2:22 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

That doesn't mean someone doesn't own the beys, it might mean that it's a surprise because all of the burst products that are dual layers have made their way into the anime.
(Oct. 15, 2016  1:40 PM){YT}Enderz Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2016  12:39 PM)ObeliskAlex0311 Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2016  2:22 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Why do you assume no characters will own them?

That doesn't mean someone doesn't own the beys, it might mean that it's a surprise because all of the burst products that are dual layers have made their way into the anime.

And Damle ended up with one of the Custom Set Beyblades despite not appearing on the box, in Metal Fight Beyblade. There are three Beyblades in this Set, so they cannot just print the character as if he was the sole owner of all three Beyblades.
I think most sets containing more than one Beyblade don't have character art.
Inferno Ifrit M.L. aside, I'm excited for that blue Triple Disk. Gonna look great on VTX.
(Oct. 16, 2016  12:56 AM)Kei Wrote: Inferno Ifrit M.L. aside, I'm excited for that blue Triple Disk. Gonna look great on VTX.

I don't get why you like Triple so much.
Liner looks super funky. I can see it having an interesting movement pattern, but also being a near instant KO if it's hit from a bad angle (Given the nature of wheels). The layer on the other hand, I can't wait to see what happens when it's slapped onto Heavy Xtreme :^)

⁽ᶜʳᶦᵉˢ ᶦᶰ ᵃ ᶜᵒʳᶰᵉʳ ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᴸ ʷᵃˢᶰ'ᵗ ᵘˢᵉᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ᴸᵃᶰᶜᵉʳ ᵃˢ ᴵ ʰᵃᵈ ʰᵒᵖᵉᵈ⁾
(Oct. 16, 2016  2:31 PM)ToxicAtom Wrote: Liner looks super funky. I can see it having an interesting movement pattern, but also being a near instant KO if it's hit from a bad angle (Given the nature of wheels). The layer on the other hand, I can't wait to see what happens when it's slapped onto Heavy Xtreme :^)

⁽ᶜʳᶦᵉˢ ᶦᶰ ᵃ ᶜᵒʳᶰᵉʳ ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᴸ ʷᵃˢᶰ'ᵗ ᵘˢᵉᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ᴸᵃᶰᶜᵉʳ ᵃˢ ᴵ ʰᵃᵈ ʰᵒᵖᵉᵈ⁾

I also expect weird movement, in the November issue of Corocoro it said that because of the driver the bey can perform a counter when hit. I'm really curious to whether it would work or not and how it's possible
That wheel better not easily break when spun at an angle.

EDIT: I just realised Liner could've easily just have been an FCB like gimmick, as redundant as it sounds considering Trans is a thing.
I need some more attack types, so I'm prolly gonna end up buying this set. Not sure what the deal is with the launcher but other than that, it definitely looks promising.
(Oct. 25, 2016  4:23 PM)KnightPro Wrote: Whats FCB?

Flame Change Base, from Plastics.
(Oct. 16, 2016  2:01 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2016  12:56 AM)Kei Wrote: Inferno Ifrit M.L. aside, I'm excited for that blue Triple Disk. Gonna look great on VTX.

I don't get why you like Triple so much.

Recently I'm more inclined to use Knuckle, but I like how Triple can line up with the attack points on Valkyrie.