[Product]  B-63 Booster Beast Behemoth .H.H (Hold)

Pics of Hold from CoroCoro's video
[Image: utbXj98.png]
[Image: T76vYc2.png]

Idk why but the shape of the side and the metal pin looking thing inside of the driver makes this look like a free-spinning CF.
I could barely see that, unless I skipped too much, the video didn't even get B2HH which was disappointing.
What a stupid gimmick.
(Nov. 03, 2016  2:55 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: What a stupid gimmick.

I had the exact opposite impression. Seems really cool.
I really can't see how this could be useful, or better than Accel, Xtreme or even Assault.
(Nov. 03, 2016  3:10 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: I really can't see how this could be useful, or better than Accel, Xtreme or even Assault.

I'm not sure yet either, but I'm not going to make that assumption based on a few seconds of weakly-launched footage. At the very least, the Driver has a clear function and it works.
What I think I'm seeing is a tornado stalling tip that uses a free moving cyclone ring to reduce the effect of friction from the ridge and add a touch of life after death. Seems cool.
Hold could be useful for LAD, especially if a certain combo can be made where the beyblade doesn't fall over, like with the case for RDF and GF in MFB, as they didn't topple over.

i wish they'd have shown if hold was free spinning or not.
Knowing them, if it had been free-spinning they would have definitely mentioned it and showed it. Therefore, the fact that they did not show that seems to indicate that it is immobile.
I hope its free spinning. It will almost be like F230. Also due to free spin it will create less friction hence more survival.

I'm not sure how useful LAD could be in same spin (revolve has LAD) but maybe that disk can scrap when get knocked back to prevent KO.

If you see in video. When it touches tornado ridge. It stall verry fast (I assue its due to disk). So it maybe will do great against other staller and will give tough fight to Attackers
Its fast motion at the ridge seemed to make it more susceptible to regular KOs if anything but it looks impressive as a burst anti-attack tip. Give it a strong toothed disk and who knows what it'll be capable of.
So cool! Hold's movement speed even with such a weak launch is impressive. Excited to play with this one.
Well the layer has a nice color, and the driver looks neat too. Im excited to test it out
Damn well it does say "Free" something in the official part description for the Hold Driver, so the disk is probably indeed free-spinning hah.

Here are the official pictures:

[Image: bey_b63_0.jpg]
Awesome! Highly considering picking this one up.

(side note, can anyone make out the letter on in the clear section over the hole? it just looks like some spikes to me)
the disk? um i thought u said it was in the description of hold
(Nov. 04, 2016  2:41 PM)KnightPro Wrote: the disk? um i thought u said it was in the description of hold

Yes, Hold has a sort of disk around the tip...
(Nov. 04, 2016  2:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Damn well it does say "Free" something in the official part description for the Hold Driver, so the disk is probably indeed free-spinning hah.

Here are the official pictures:

Kind of Interested For this one the Fact that it Includes Heavy Disk And Who knows this might be a Competitive Layer ? Really Looking Forward to The Tests !

And Thanks For The Update Kai !
Cheers !!!
Burst.
Oh around the tip i thought u meant like heavy sorry XD
it's great that the disk is free spinning, this has great potential. this could be a very versatile driver.
Heavy on an attack type??? TT is finally doing something right
Bearing Drive meets Accel XD
(Nov. 04, 2016  9:14 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: Heavy on an attack type??? TT is finally doing something right

Well, you're supposed to customize Tongue_out