[Product]  B-63 Booster Beast Behemoth .H.H (Hold)

Wow the Hold driver looks interesting, is it like a Metal Flat?
Nope, visibly it is like CF in Shogun Steel/Zeo-G Wink
(Oct. 13, 2016  11:49 PM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote: Nope, visibly it is like CF in Shogun Steel/Zeo-G Wink

But there's a Metal part at the bottom of the driver
Looks more like a hole flat in the center
Sick! Doesn't look exactly like RDF or CF from Metal Fight Beyblade, but hoping this has good "life after death" and will create added Stamina potential for Attack types.

Been a while since they released Heavy too, so it's kind of nice to see it again.
(Oct. 13, 2016  11:50 PM){YT}Enderz Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2016  11:49 PM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote: Nope, visibly it is like CF in Shogun Steel/Zeo-G Wink

But there's a Metal part at the bottom of the driver

That's just speculation. It isn't confirmed.
I'm calling it. Free-spinning plastic that moves up/down.
It doesn't look like it has a ton of space to move up, and I think that would actually make it worse. You want the ring as close the stadium floor so it can keep your Bey upright.
Curious detail: The ring is wavy, not flat.
I can't really understand the Layer's intended function.
It looks a lot like Meteo L-Drago... Are we really sure that blue dragon in the B-66 topic is not for this hah?

The box:

[Image: BeybladeBurst_BeastBehemothHH.jpg]
Nah I still think that blue dragoon is Lost Longinus.
(Oct. 15, 2016  1:50 PM)Dumbledyr Wrote: The guy on behemoths package looks like yugo kinda (hair style)?

It is Ben though. Ben Azuki, if my memory is correct?
Yeah, I never understood why Yugo and Ben need to have very similar character designs despite not being seemingly related. I mean they both have the same hairstyles and a band-aid.

Anyways, I'm getting off-topic. I'm actually really excited for this one, I might get it first (before RBV4, Speed Set and Heavy Set). The Layer looks so awesome, another Heavy Disc is always nice and the Driver looks interesting.
I just noticed that all of the characters names start with the first letter of their beyblade
(Oct. 15, 2016  4:22 PM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: I just noticed that all of the characters names start with the first letter of their beyblade

And their last name is usually the colour of their Beyblade or overall character design. We discussed that at the very beginning of Beyblade Burst in the Beyblade Anime and Manga forum, hah.
Another funky driver. I don't see much in the way of it being CF. To me, it looks like Accel with a bunch of wavy protrusions sticking down from it's sides, like you're looking up a skirt (Sidenote: Don't look up skirts, that's rude.)

I think a better explanation is in the shape of this, but fully circular: [Image: fan-white.jpg]
(Oct. 16, 2016  2:37 PM)ToxicAtom Wrote: Another funky driver. I don't see much in the way of it being CF. To me, it looks like Accel with a bunch of wavy protrusions sticking down from it's sides, like you're looking up a skirt (Sidenote: Don't look up skirts, that's rude.)

I think a better explanation is in the shape of this, but fully circular: [Image: fan-white.jpg]

Well, it's more than rude, it's assault.

I don't think you're saying anything people didn't already notice. The ring has waves in it like a fan, but the general design and function seems similar to GCF.
(Oct. 16, 2016  4:43 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I don't think you're saying anything people didn't already notice. The ring has waves in it like a fan, but the general design and function seems similar to GCF.

My mistake. I thought it was being interpeted as being physically similar to CF, not functionally.

In any case, it should prove interesting at the very least. Doubt it'll be anywhere near as useful as CF or GCF, but interesting nonetheless.
I was just about to pre order it until it said estimated time of arrival 14th december. Unhappy (cry) (cry)
(Oct. 22, 2016  1:32 AM)Leo Burst Wrote: I could get it to you only days after release

Really, Awesome! Lets continue over PM