[Product]  B-63 Booster Beast Behemoth .H.H (Hold)

I know. i was just saying they usually put crappy light disks on attack types (and fusion wheels for MFB) so maybe they finally understand that attack types are better when they're heavy
(Nov. 04, 2016  9:49 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: I know. i was just saying they usually put crappy light disks on attack types (and fusion wheels for MFB) so maybe they finally understand that attack types are better when they're heavy

I think it's more likely that it's just been a long time since Heavy was included in a regular release yet it's highly desired among players. And of course it's cool to have two H's Tongue_out
So it's like Revolve if the dish was upside-down? That's interesting.

Too bad it seems like flowers are next to impossible with this thing.
Allow me to double-post since both this post and the one before hold truly relevant content, and this one needs its own attention despite the previous having not sparked any replies. Personally this is one release I am quite interested in.

Wow, it looks like Beast Behemoth really has beastly teeth:

[Image: Beast_Behemoth_teeth1.jpg]

From this unboxing video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4C1042p8FJw

The way the protrusions stick out could be make-or-break, but it looks really promising.
(Nov. 11, 2016  3:57 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Allow me to double-post since both this post and the one before hold truly relevant content, and this one needs its own attention despite the previous having not sparked any replies. Personally this is one release I am quite interested in.

Wow, it looks like Beast Behemoth really has beastly teeth:

[Image: Beast_Behemoth_teeth1.jpg]

From this unboxing video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4C1042p8FJw

The way the protrusions stick out could be make-or-break, but it looks really promising.
Wow ! And the fact that this guy got it a day before release , no ? Well Looking Forward to B2 Tests ! I kinda like the design too !

Thanks For The Update Kai !
I'll hope for the best, but not sure I can see how those projections will work!

Hold seems different than I imagined. It seems like the tip is part of the disk and the whole thing can wobble around independently? Or am I seeing things?
I think the core holding the tip can sort of bend/tilt, but that the ring around the tip spins independently?
Yeah, I guess that's right. Weird.
Damn, those are some huge teeth. While I don't particularly see it being good for Attack, it makes me wonder how it's Defense will be. Aside from that, it looks very nice in that lavender colour~

Hold is very interesting with all the attached parts; top part of the Driver, flat tip and disk.. Very interested to see the performance.

Kai-V Wrote:Wow, it looks like Beast Behemoth really has beastly teeth

kaiv plz
(Nov. 11, 2016  4:03 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I'll hope for the best, but not sure I can see how those projections will work!

Hold seems different than I imagined. It seems like the tip is part of the disk and the whole thing can wobble around independently? Or am I seeing things?

Eh. It seems like its not good at free spinning lol or loose. Kinda like a defective Hasbro mold of BD Chief - Disappointed ....

But really after watching video I'm not sure what to expect from hold (well still have quite a bit of hope lol).

Awesome that Behemoth have beast-tier teeth. Well lets hope it will have good enough stamina or attack to make use of it Smile
Yeah, I was going to post the video Kai-V has already posted. Tongue_out
Thanks for the pic and the link, btw!

Anyway, B2 teeth looks really good! I'm so excited for this bey! Grin
Also that Hold driver is the craziest thing I've seen in Beyblade! O_O' How... What is that? I had the same reaction as when I saw its first picture in CoroCoro a while ago.
Thanks to marutti's video, we know that Beast Behemoth weighs around 9 grams, so even if that is rounded up by his machine, it is quite impressive. Let's really hope that the protrusions work...

Hold also weighs slightly more than the average, getting probably rounded up to 7 grams. Its weight is probably not too far from Press's somehow.
With that really strange driver gimmick, I wonder what happens if you try a Sliding Shoot with it...
Hold+Polish could be a great combination for LAD.
Beast Behemoth .H.H against Inferno Ifrit Magnum Liner, but in the Dual Cyclone stadium.

(marutti's video)

A much closer look at the teeth:

[Image: Cw_UQ_8UUAA5APm.jpg]

From: https://twitter.com/f_kouno/status/797089056853135360
Wait why does it only have three teeth, what the beans
(Nov. 11, 2016  10:17 PM)BeyGabe Wrote: Wait why does it only have three teeth, what the beans

Most Attack types only have three teeth, no?
Thank you for showing us the teeth
i thought all beys only had 3 teeth? im a noob
(Nov. 11, 2016  11:32 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: i thought all beys only had 3 teeth? im a noob

Some have four but the fourth is usually not big at all, if I remember correctly. The number of teeth usually depends on the type of the Beyblade.
(Nov. 12, 2016  12:20 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2016  11:32 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: i thought all beys only had 3 teeth? im a noob

Some have four but the fourth is usually not big at all, if I remember correctly. The number of teeth usually depends on the type of the Beyblade.

Wow, you're right. I had no idea that teeth number varies for each type. Thanks for pointing that out
Well, if it is launched well and that it follows a flower pattern as much as possible, it looks like Beast Behemoth has a chance in Attack, hah. Thank you for the video, marutti.