[Product]  B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I

I think it's only one for now and seems odd, because each time any beyblade breaks, the part usually is cut and flies away Uncertain
I too, hope this was just a one time thing. The breakage just looks unusual to me. Guess we'll have to wait and see for any more breakages.
Don't even know what to say. Takara-Tomy's quality control and playtesting this generation is absolutely embarrassing.
(Jul. 03, 2016  5:07 PM)Jinbee Wrote: But @[Kai-V], BeyGa posted it already... It's on the previous page.

Ah, for some reason the last post I remembered seeing in this topic was Kevo's, so I thought I was as up-to-date as possible hah. I apologise for that.

But yes, I do not know if this is because TAKARA-TOMY moved production to Vietnam instead of China, but there are some major breaks happening early on that seem to indicate that they do not take the time to even test these parts more than one day...
I don't think it has anything to do with moving production from China to Vietnam; they should still be receiving pre-production samples in Japan before they go to full production.
(Jul. 04, 2016  12:35 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2016  5:07 PM)Jinbee Wrote: But @[Kai-V], BeyGa posted it already... It's on the previous page.

Ah, for some reason the last post I remembered seeing in this topic was Kevo's, so I thought I was as up-to-date as possible hah. I apologise for that.

No need, not a big deal. Just thought I would let you know.

It's weird, I personally have never seen a layer rip out like that, normally they snap right off, unless of course it's the sticker holding it or something.
Lets hope that the launchers are more durable than that. It's gonna suck having to buy a bunch of X2's for them if not
Wow. Might change my mind about buying this one if this turns out to be a problem.
Well, it is only one person having this issue so far, and it would probably be worth the purchase just for the Sword Launcher, honestly.

Apparently the BeyLauncher still makes more revolutions than any other launcher, but the Power Side of the Sword Launcher has half a revolution more than other winder-based launchers?
(Jul. 04, 2016  5:02 AM)BBG Ginka Wrote: what's V2

Victory Valkyrie, most likely. People should really take the time to write the full names...
this is the way we call Dual Layer, Layers in combos. like if i want to make Victory Valkyrie Gravity Needle or something. I would say V2GN instead of VVGN. it aplies to all dual layer layers

edit:- beaten by Kai-V
I am new to wbo ,which is my first forum,and i never knew i could get answers so fast
Well that's... even worse.

Thanks BeyGa.
Wow, I don't think I'll buy one, seeing how easily it breaks...

It's like V2, but a lot worse.
Wow, another X2 broke. Just brilliant! And somehow, it's even worse than the first reported X2 breakage. I seriously hope we get good results with the X2 Layer performance-wise at the very least.

Thanks for reporting this again @[BeyGa].
I thought the first break was just a freak accident, but it seems like this may be just like the V2 issue... Sad that it's in an expensive Starter Unhappy
I hope that has a casual user this doesn't happen to mine (I order one a couple of days ago)

Regardless of the breakage issue I wonder if it would be better or worst than Xcalibur

Also, I hope is there is a comfirmed breakage issue it would be fixed has it seems they did with V2 (Kirin Version)
This one looks really hard to fix. Sword part is just too thin.
This is really a shame. I wondering if the sword launcher is worth me buying this? Because I'm definitely not buying it for the layer if this continues to happen, as cool as the thing looks.
Well TAKARA-TOMY says that the Sword Launcher has the same maximum power as the BeyLauncher, which is written as being superior to the Long Winder's maximum power, so it depends how you do with a BeyLauncher I suppose.
I can never really max out with the BeyLauncher, though. So hopefully this will be good. If not, then I always have the Long Winder. Now if I can just get my stuff soon... (Darn you, LAX Customs!)
I dont have my hands on the layer yet but I imagine it would be really hard to reinforce
This must be better than xeno xcaliber