[Product]  B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I

Ah, but that is Xcalibur, not Xeno Xcalibur. I think you posted in the wrong topic.
(Jul. 13, 2016  7:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Ah, but that is Xcalibur, not Xeno Xcalibur. I think you posted in the wrong topic.

Oh yeah Sorry it's normal X.
Mostly the same considering the different angles of the shots, no?
Definitely more rounded edges.
sorry for double posting but should i buy this or storm spriggan

Please, someone, tell me I'm torn between these two beys. And don't say both, give a reason.
Wow, the tip of the sword is super fragile, and the teeth wear down ? What a great layer.

So far, out of all Dual Layers released, none of them is decent, what is going Takara Tomy ?
(Jul. 16, 2016  8:53 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Wow, the tip of the sword is super fragile, and the teeth wear down ? What a great layer.

So far, out of all Dual Layers released, none of them is decent, what is going Takara Tomy ?

All teeth wear down to some degree. Rounding off sharp corners is kind of inevitable.

Also, Dark Deathscyther and Victory Valkyrie are at least "decent".
And that wear is nowhere near as bad as something like Valkyrie is susceptible to.
And I think that the winder snapping is from people bending it to sliding shoot. I know I bend it when I sliding shoot. You really can't do that with these, so I still use the long winder for that
We haven't done much testing on Xeno Xcalibur or any of its parts yet, but it seems to be a worthwhile purchase for its launcher alone.

In the future, please use the Purchase Consultation topic for these types of buying-related questions instead.
Well... My X2 broke already. Uncertain
It was it's first battle and I don't know how O2 broke the handle of it! O_O'
I also had some trouble with the Sword Launcher, the winder got stuck in the launcher for some reason. Unhappy
[Image: di9ugHY.jpg]

I'm really upset, even though this wont affect much the performance.
Wow, the handle breaks too ... what a disaster. Unhappy
so now we know that X2 and impact aren't good, what about magnum?
Seems like the entire third Layer is the problem... That's horrible, seeing as any part of the thin, third Layer that is exposed will most likely break. Hoping TT can fix this issue Uncertain

(Jul. 17, 2016  5:03 PM)XYZ-Jaden Wrote: so now we know that O2 and impact aren't good, what about magnum?

You mean X2? And I am hoping Magnum has some use...
(Jul. 17, 2016  5:15 PM)Hato Wrote: You mean X2? And I am hoping Magnum has some use...

whoops yeah i mean X2 lol, but yeah magnum just seems like a plastic version of triple, so idk if it'll do anything significant to the weight distribution of the bey(i'm not sure triple even does lol). Maybe it will have use with the S series remakes if their disks aren't too wide?
(Jul. 17, 2016  4:57 PM)BeyGa Wrote: Well... My X2 broke already. Uncertain
I also had some trouble with the Sword Launcher, the winder got stuck in the launcher for some reason. Unhappy

https://play.google.com/music/preview/To...=kp-lyrics
(Jul. 17, 2016  5:15 PM)Hato Wrote: Seems like the entire third Layer is the problem... That's horrible, seeing as any part of the thin, third Layer that is exposed will most likely break. Hoping TT can fix this issue Uncertain

(Jul. 17, 2016  5:03 PM)XYZ-Jaden Wrote: so now we know that O2 and impact aren't good, what about magnum?

You mean X2? And I am hoping Magnum has some use...

Magnum fits very well on Valkyrie with Xtreme. I saw that in a YouTube video.

(Jul. 17, 2016  4:57 PM)BeyGa Wrote: Well... My X2 broke already. Uncertain

After only 1 battle?! Wow that´s really sad to hear. I think I won´t buy one until this problem is fixed by TT or Hasbro. Unhappy
... What ? The tip of the sword and the handle are fragile ? I'm glad I haven't bought that one...
(Jul. 17, 2016  9:17 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: ... What ? The tip of the sword and the handle are fragile ? I'm glad I haven't bought that one...

well... it's the same material :/

if you hit it with a good blow it's possible to break it :/
Used one of my X2 Layers a lot on Friday and didn't run into any problems. Seems decent for Attack, but need to play with it more. Several people used it in Toronto today as well and I didn't hear of any breakages.

However, on Friday one of my Sword Launchers was working beautifully for the first couple hours I used it, but the winder started jamming inside of it pretty badly ... It's still usable, but quite inconsistent now since the winder can become entirely stuck in there until I push it in and out a lot to free it. This happened to @[✱] in Toronto today as well, but the jamming in his was nowhere near as bad as mine. Anybody else run into this issue?

That said, the other of my two Sword Launchers is still perfect and works great.
Would it be illegal to glue the handle to the winder? There's no benefit to it being removeable.
Sadly yes, it would, just as gluing the one ambidextrous MFB launcher (came with the Sonokong Hell Kerbecs, don't recall the name).