[Product]  B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur .M.I

(May. 12, 2016  6:22 PM)Manicben Wrote: This came with this month's CoroCoro mag.
[Image: 6286.jpg]

By far the coolest image I have seen of Xeno Xcalibur, if not any Burst Beyblade, so far. It's one of those where my opinion on it changes from image to image, haha. It feels important that the different elements of the Layer are well-defined; so to me the gold version just looks like a mess. Maybe this will change when I see other photos of it, but all very exciting anyway!

Thanks for the images @[marutti]!
wow. it looks so cool! thought i think old one was little classier but it look more 'legendary'

i hope it's weight shape, size and distrubution will not be as bad as V2. as it was too wide and wasn't heaviy enogh to handle that recoil
It looks like a really cool looking Trident to me. Lol. Seems like they took Xcaliber and filled all the contact points in. I hate to be negative, but with the dual layers it seems like they are really more concerned with them looking really cool and less concerned with how they will perform. I hope i'm wrong, but it seems like it may be a while before Valkyrie and Deathscyther are really outclassed. Seems like it will be when they get lucky and happen to throw out a dual layer that looks really cool but happens to perform really well too. I guess it was the same with mfb though, with Pegasus and Libra. What was next that was really good? Earth? Maybe that's Horosood, we can only hope. Tired of two of the best layers being the ones that wear the quickest. Wouldn't be such of a big deal if it weren't for the tooth wear issue
I bet M will stand for Mega, Multiple or Mortal and I will stand for Impulse or Invert.
(May. 15, 2016  8:57 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: It looks like a really cool looking Trident to me. Lol. Seems like they took Xcaliber and filled all the contact points in. I hate to be negative, but with the dual layers it seems like they are really more concerned with them looking really cool and less concerned with how they will perform. I hope i'm wrong, but it seems like it may be a while before Valkyrie and Deathscyther are really outclassed. Seems like it will be when they get lucky and happen to throw out a dual layer that looks really cool but happens to perform really well too. I guess it was the same with mfb though, with Pegasus and Libra. What was next that was really good? Earth? Maybe that's Horosood, we can only hope. Tired of two of the best layers being the ones that wear the quickest. Wouldn't be such of a big deal if it weren't for the tooth wear issue

Technically Flame, from Flame Sagittario, was relatively top-tier, so that came out at the beginning of the Hybrid Wheel System. I should really make those comparison threads.
I hate to join the speculation but I think it's most likely that M is Mega. I could be infinity for some sort of free spinning driver. But I doubt it
(May. 15, 2016  4:42 PM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: I hate to join the speculation but I think it's most likely that M is Mega. I could be infinity for some sort of free spinning driver. But I doubt it
what if it's a free spinning metal flat driver, like the full auto clutch SG from plastic gen, that would be pretty cool.
(May. 15, 2016  12:10 PM)Zera Wrote: I bet M will stand for Mega, Multiple or Mortal and I will stand for Impulse or Invert.

IMPACT. I dunno, maybe.
Impact sounds perfect for an attack type. If I is that, I bet it'll be a driver with spikes that stick out to or past the outer reaches of the layer.
I wouldnt be suprised if impact was the driver, very fitting i think
sure there is a lot of possibility when not knowing the exact name for M & I, right now

it could be

Xeno Xcalibur Maximum Impact
Xeno Xcalibur Matrix Impulse

or even a mix of those 2
Maximum impact seems like our most likely candidate right now.
Does it really matter that much what it's called? lol
just sen that a part of my message got deleted when I valid it

which it was

but the most important is not to know the exact name of those parts
it's to hope that they will be useful to build a good bey that will make you win the battle

(May. 16, 2016  3:14 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote: sure there is a lot of possibility when not knowing the exact name for M & I, right now

it could be

Xeno Xcalibur Maximum Impact
Xeno Xcalibur Matrix Impulse

or even a mix of those 2
I don't wanna go and speculate too much but I am tempted to anyway...

Here are my guesses:
M = Mach? Muscle? Maximum? I dunno...
I = Interchange (although I dunno what it could change into)
Hmm I guess that for this release, TT would innovate new parts, I don't think that they will reuse tips from old generations. Or a mix of two that we know... Haha, we need to wait untill july to know more about X2. Wink
for info on 5/18
it should have a video on Corocoro Channel about X2MI
from what they wrote on Corocoro Comic
So you will get info about X2 before July
and it will be early released end of June at the WHF Summer 16

(May. 16, 2016  11:54 AM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote: Hmm I guess that for this release, TT would innovate new parts, I don't think that they will reuse tips from old generations. Or a mix of two that we know... Haha, we need to wait untill july to know more about X2. Wink
(May. 16, 2016  12:05 PM)OkinawamTS Wrote: for info on 5/18

(May. 16, 2016  11:54 AM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote: Hmm I guess that for this release, TT would innovate new parts, I don't think that they will reuse tips from old generations. Or a mix of two that we know... Haha, we need to wait untill july to know more about X2. Wink

Great! Grin I can't wait to see how the new parts look like and perform. Smile
(May. 16, 2016  12:05 PM)OkinawamTS Wrote: for info on 5/18

Oh ok, sorry, I didn't know that. So, it's really cool news! Grin
I suspect:

M:Maximum
I:Impact
Come to think of it, all I've been thinking about is what new bottom it has rather than think if it could have a gimmick like Press or Claw where it's not based on making the tip different but rather have something's on it's side, if that was the case, then I would assume it would be hitting blades like Force, even if it probably does nothing.
M.I = Mission impossible
Dun dun dada Dun dun dada Dun dun dada Dun dun dada Dun dun dada Dun dun dada doo de doo doo de doo doo de doo doo do

i do hope the driver and disk are actually better and feel like an upgrade. i do hope TT focuses more on the performance of the parts more than its looks, trying to make it useful instead of just some gimmick.
but right now, it really seems that they only focus on the looking of the new bey instead of the performance
I guess they do this to get a lot of new bladers who dont know anything about beyblade
So if the bey is really nice looking those kids will really want it.

(May. 17, 2016  1:17 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: M.I = Mission impossible
Dun dun dada Dun dun dada Dun dun dada Dun dun dada Dun dun dada Dun dun dada doo de doo doo de doo doo de doo doo do

i do hope the driver and disk are actually better and feel like an upgrade. i do hope TT focuses more on the performance of the parts more than its looks, trying to make it useful instead of just some gimmick.
http://youtu.be/G5CNTLWqI00
I don't understand japanese but I feel like there is nothing that really learn us about X2MI ... Uncertain