[Product]  B-42 Booster Dark Deathscyther Force Jaggy

Dual Layer evolution of Deathscyther to be released on April 29th 2016.

UPDATE:

(Apr. 15, 2016  6:11 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Considering the official part description, this is most assuredly a hole, not a nub. Here is the official image too:

[Image: BeybladeBurst_DarkDeathscytherJaggyDriver.png]

Also a good picture that shows how well Force's protrusions align with the attack points of Dark Deathscyther, if it does ever perform well in Attack...

[Image: BeybladeBurst_DarkDeathscytherflat.jpg]
Here is a sneak-peek of the Dark Deathscyther Dual Layer:

[Image: CkLwxcG.jpg]

It looks essentially identical hah.

Thanks to egnat.
To me it looks like the next Storm. Tongue_out
Ooh, Upper Attack, maybe ? This layer looks insane.
(Mar. 12, 2016  2:50 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Ooh, Upper Attack, maybe ? This layer looks insane.

First thing that I thought, too. Can't wait for an image of the Bey as a whole!

Thank you for sharing the picture with us, Kai-V Smile
Looks very similar yet much cooler. Thanks for the updates
What a great thing to wake up to Smile Thanks for the information, Kai
Deathsyther was great, it had some off balance due to the colored plastic not extending to one of the sides. Dark deathsyther seems like it might fix the balance issue in some way. The bottom layer looks like sythes coming out so it might be good for reflecting, the clear layer also has some sythes coming out, it doesnt look like there is any of the bottom layer under the clear sythes though, but the way its made looks like it will still have more balance then deathsyther. With the clear layer sythes being shorter the the colored layers one, i think it will have some smash attack as well since it goes from two different points being hit more and more with the 4 sythes, this layer looks great i cant wait to see the other parts to it
it looks like to be great bey but hope it wll retain that same odin osing stamina
While the picture is quite clearly exaggerated by angling, among other things, the one opaque side is clearly going to be a major contact point which, although balanced somewhat by the extra plastic in the clear coated area, is still going to get some noticeable force behind it from how pendular this layer will be. Any stamina this layer has will be lost in collisions but its attack potential could be very high.
What did you expect though, Deathscyther was never supposed to be an stamina type.
Whoever's designing these... man. They are all beautiful! So is it confirmed that the anime is gonna feature these ones?
That's magnificent ! *.* They look better than zero G Beys lel
Looks like it´ll have clear plastic on one side and black/purple plastic on the other side. That´s very interesting. Smile
DrigerV2scyther, looks awesome. Gonna be really interesting to see what upper does. Maybe it will be good at bursting? Maybe it will be good at defense, pushing the other bey away? Very cool and exciting
(Mar. 18, 2016  12:16 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: DrigerV2scyther, looks awesome. Gonna be really interesting to see what upper does. Maybe it will be good at bursting? Maybe it will be good at defense, pushing the other bey away? Very cool and exciting

I agree, it looks absolutely amazing so far but the slopes don't seem too exposed so far but just maybe. I really hope that the Driver would be some Metal Change or Metal Flat gimmick although we'll have to wait first (I even did a rough sketch of what I wanted it to loom like).
(Mar. 18, 2016  12:16 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: DrigerV2scyther, looks awesome. Gonna be really interesting to see what upper does. Maybe it will be good at bursting? Maybe it will be good at defense, pushing the other bey away? Very cool and exciting

The 3D printed Driger S layer we saw ages ago suggests that upper attack aids burst defence but not traditional defence in this series.
haha, didn't even notice that it looks like driger v2, i guess it won't be as good as traditional attack, due to the burst system and all, but it might work as sort of attack/defense hybrid.
now i'm even more eagerly anticipating the future burst releases, who know what they might release next, maybe even a screw zeus reminiscent layer.
I'm crazy with all of those news!!! Haha I'm in a thinking/expectation period... I'm expecting that Deathscyther will have a great attack driver to increase its dammages... On the old Deathscyther I like the Oval disk that increases the mouvements of it. The problem was in the balance... I expect that the new Beyblades will not have this problem! Grin
I hadn't really noticed this before, but wow, two of Dark Deathscyther's are clear and the other two are solid. This design looks like it will be intensely unbalanced. Looking forward to seeing what it can do!
That's what I was thinking, Brad, it looks like it's going to have an interesting pendular aspect going for it, which may or may not benefit its attack potential with those claws. Could be worth trying with Quake also as, if aligned right, it might help the overall balance of the bey.
just found this picture on a Beyblade BBS site
and it should be Dark Deathscyther Force Jaggy

[Image: Cf1ez0PUAAAVFEa.jpg]
Hey Oki, that photo and the one you posted in another thread don't work.