[Product]  B-36 Booster Rising Ragnaruk.G.R

(May. 23, 2016  2:59 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 23, 2016  2:56 AM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: I just found something on two possible new versions of Ragnaruk on YouTube. I was bored, and watching Zankye, and the thumbnail led me to it. Wasn't sure what to think at first, but here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv86DKyA20U

At 3:45 and 4:29, it shows the 2 new versions I was talking about. If this is legit, which I'm pretty sure it is, could somebody translate? Apparently they're both Rising Ragnaruk Heavy Survive's, not Gravity Revolve's.

We already know about those recolours. Make sure to read all the topics we have, such as the Beyblade Burst Limited Merchandise Lottery thread.

Okay, I thought I might have actually been the first person to find something for once Wink. Oh well. The only thread I could think of was this one, I'll definitely do that next time.
Usually, Zankye obtains a lot of information from here. A lot of things get posted here before anywhere else on the web.
Actually this video is not from Zankye, if I am not wrong it's Marutti who made it.
And yeah, usually people gets and uses info from here or my site

(May. 23, 2016  3:04 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Usually, Zankye obtains a lot of information from here. A lot of things get posted here before anywhere else on the web.
Received a really awful Revolve recently. The free-spinning element is very stiff and tight, and barely rotates at all; I have to physically turn it to get any sort of rotation.

I've also read the element has been known to be easily removable in some cases, too.

Has anyone else had trouble with their Revolves? It'd be interesting to see how widespread these problems are.
(Jun. 05, 2016  11:08 PM)Serotonin Wrote: Received a really awful Revolve recently. The free-spinning element is very stiff and tight, and barely rotates at all; I have to physically turn it to get any sort of rotation.

I've also read the element has been known to be easily removable in some cases, too.

Has anyone else had trouble with their Revolves? It'd be interesting to see how widespread these problems are.
Is that really abnormal? Mine hardly rotates too, but I haven't watched any unboxing videos or seen others to compare.
It should be able to easily rotate. That's the general gimmick of the Driver; that the disk spins freely.
Hm, mine spins decently. Yours may just be a bad mold Unhappy
LOL maybe it's like the Variable Driver where you gotta use it enough times for it to be different and work.
Ah, mine is in the car at the moment, but how freely are we speaking? F230-like? B:D? EWD where you litterally have to give it hard pushes? Yo that would explain so much if my Revolve was just bad hah.
Wow no.wonder. My Revolve absolutely does not spin this freely at all, and I suspect that those who posted recently also share similar experiences:

At 1:48 (or the direct link: https://youtu.be/FsRJfdBjbvo?t=108):

Now I feel very cheated. Now I think I know exactly why my last Burst tournament and my mock Deck Rotation System today were awful. But I really have no money to just buy a dozen of Rising Ragnaruk in hopes that some of them are the right moulds, what the hell?
(Jun. 06, 2016  6:41 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Wow no.wonder. My Revolve absolutely does not spin this freely at all, and I suspect that those who posted recently also share similar experiences:

At 1:48 (or the direct link: https://youtu.be/FsRJfdBjbvo?t=108):

Now I feel very cheated. Now I think I know exactly why my last Burst tournament and my mock Deck Rotation System today were awful. But I really have no money to just buy a dozen of Rising Ragnaruk in hopes that some of them are the right moulds, what the hell?

That seriously sucks. Getting a bad mold just sucks. No one wants to buy another replacement anyway. Speechless I'm getting R2 tomorrow. I'll get back on this thread once I test out its Driver.
(Jun. 05, 2016  11:08 PM)Serotonin Wrote: Received a really awful Revolve recently. The free-spinning element is very stiff and tight, and barely rotates at all; I have to physically turn it to get any sort of rotation.

Can agree with this, spent like 2 hours looking around the park during a tourney for the element when it had just fallen out in my backpack.
How do you know it's the good or bad mold? (I didn't quite get it in the video)
Good will basically spin freely from the main Driver, which is the intended gimmick of the Driver itself. There are tabs on the Driver that prevent it from moving around too much, so it's not exactly B:D levels of free-spinning. However, while the Bey is not spinning, you should still be able to give the ring a spin anyway and it definitely shouldn't be stiff. You should have relative ease with spinning it.

Bad will have this ring feel rather stiff and it won't spin freely, basically turning it into an ultra-wide Survive.
Thanks for the explanation! that made it clear!
I feel like mine might have been looser when I got it but it feels tighter now ... either way, yeah, there definitely seems to be a rather wide quality variance. Unhappy
Here is mine being hand spun:
I think that's better than mine haha
(Jun. 06, 2016  5:07 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Here is mine being hand spun:

I think my Gyro spins better, sorry you got shafted Uncertain
(Jun. 06, 2016  5:40 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I think that's better than mine haha

Yours now or yours at the beginning?
I can't recall exactly what mine was like at the beginning TBH, I didn't check that closely.
On the contrary 2 of my 3 spin very well, and my third is the one with the mold error. That really sucks how varying in quality these are
What really sucks is when your tip falls off and you spend hours looking for it when it was in your backpack the entire time. Unhappy
(Jun. 06, 2016  5:59 PM)Shirayuki Wrote: On the contrary 2 of my 3 spin very well, and my third is the one with the mold error. That really sucks how varying in quality these are

Actually I lied, only one of them spins super nicely, the other one is like a bad B:D, and my last one is the mold error.

Incredible
I'm sorry to hear that some people's revolves aren't working very well!
/subtly prays that mine is okay when it finally comes in the mail