[Product]  B-36 Booster Rising Ragnaruk.G.R

That Disk is so nice looking! Even with its slight resemblance to Dark! Thanks OkinawamTS and Kai-V!
That looks sick!! Man I can't wait for these to roll around!
wow it looks amazing! i take my words back. it can be new best stamina bey!!!

i hope G is heavier the Heavy lol
The driver looks JUST like BGrin!! This guy could have amazing stamina! This coudl easily be the next Phantom Orion....
And, since noone's said it yet, the disk name is now readable and is Gravity.

I was wrong about the tip though, it has no flat sides, that's Wolborg.
the Rising Ragnuruk layer looks like a reversed jiraya blade to me
I should by this one and make a comparasion with its old version hah
are there any bearings inside, because i can't see any, hopefully there are.
I don't think it will evolve so fast with Bearing Driver
(Mar. 14, 2016  8:03 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: are there any bearings inside, because i can't see any, hopefully there are.

There is no indication at all that there would be bearings inside, so most likely not.
Very cool! I really dig the design for Rising Ragnaruk.
kind of a shame that there's no bearings, i hope at least it spins freely quite nicely without scraping too much, a bit like f230(even though it's a track, it spins nicely without any bearings).
they should have at least added plastic bearings, like the ones from metal dragoon bearing stinger, it would have been a nice starting point before they used metal and NSK bearings.
hopefully the driver has good balance, due to the tip looking more curved, so it can regain balance faster.
Gravity looks like a turtle shell! O__0 #DracielGravity Awesome! Grin I hope Revolve´ll be like BGrin. I also like the two horns coming from Ragnaruks head. It looks like one goes to the front and one to the back.
(Mar. 14, 2016  8:12 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2016  8:03 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: are there any bearings inside, because i can't see any, hopefully there are.

There is no indication at all that there would be bearings inside, so most likely not.

[Image: NM6h6YS.png]
i was wrong with gyro, but this driver definitely has a bearing of some form or another.
(Mar. 14, 2016  9:30 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: i was wrong with gyro, but this driver definitely has a bearing of some form or another.

It looks more like a screw or a shaft of some kind to me. Which I guess makes sense, since (I think somebody said) it's free-spinning.
It looks more like a reflect to me, haha.
(Mar. 13, 2016  5:42 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2016  3:32 PM)Kai-V Wrote: For what it is worth, I do think I can see the word "free" (in Katakana), so there will be a free-spinning aspect for sure.

lol, makes the release of Gyro feel very pointless if this is the case.

Yeah I understand that parts will eventually be outclassed, but in this case with revolve vs gyro, I think that gyro is going to be overshine by revolve wayyyy too soon. Seriously, gyro would have been out for a little over a month by the time this gets released. Idk Tongue_out
it looks like TH170TB more then BD to me. if you ask me, that tiny sharp/ball on tip of driver worries me a bit, because it may have exteme balance issue
Gravity is the heaviest disk by far, as the promotion says.
Revolve only adds a free-spinning 'guard', to reduce the loss of spinning power.
(Mar. 17, 2016  4:08 PM)エダルバイブ Wrote: Gravity is the heaviest disk by far, as the promotion says.

welp, we'll see how this goes ...
The best smash AR from HMS becomes a stamina layer. Haha. Might be good for attack though, if the teeth are good.
[Image: 35mqwph.jpg]
[Image: qs85et.jpg]
Pretty sure Jiraya's smash came from the placement of its metal so Ragnaruk might not function the same at all.
(Mar. 18, 2016  2:31 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Pretty sure Jiraya's smash came from the placement of its metal so Ragnaruk might not function the same at all.
but it might be possible, it is pretty much the same shape, and it is plastic vs plastic, again this is just a possibility. but i cannot wait to see how it performs.
Oh, it'll have decent attack, just don't expect anything as amazing as an AR with HIGHLY weighted contact points.