[Product]  B-36 Booster Rising Ragnaruk.G.R

(Mar. 23, 2016  10:57 PM)Zera Wrote: In my opinion AS was pretty ok. It's not as good as WD but it still was cool. Revolve seems to have the same gimmick as AS: a free spinning guard around a sharp tip.

I really don't know whether AS is good or not is based on opinion.
Actually, AS is probably indeed undertested and underestimated. I do not think it is top-tier anymore due to several good tips coming out after Sol Blaze, but it should be good.
(Mar. 23, 2016  11:02 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Actually, AS is probably indeed undertested and underestimated. I do not think it is top-tier anymore due to several good tips coming out after Sol Blaze, but it should be good.

Really? I always thought it was dismissed as bad. Was this even comparable to WD and SD? Parts that came before it?
well personnaly I find AS more usefull in Zero-G stadium then BB-10

I do not extend my test so long in BB-10. but its a cool gimmick.
(Mar. 23, 2016  11:25 PM)loyd87 Wrote: well personnaly I find AS more usefull in Zero-G stadium then BB-10

I do not extend my test so long in BB-10. but its a cool gimmick.

I was hoping you would post here hah. You seem to like AS a lot.
I like Sol more then AS but AS has a cool gimmick like I said... unfortunatly I sell my entire Sol Blaze except Sol hah! I used more Sol in limited then AS. You can build a viable competitive combo with AS but you have to think to a particular set-up to used it effectively. I couldn't said "trade CS on your revizer Killerken combo for AS" if its not how you play or what you need. but in Zero-G stadium AS could be really interesting for Stamina Type who can resist sway and counter sway its opennent. a somehow B: D for Zero-G unless you got no bearing hah!
I once had Phantom Libra F230AS as my partner combo. It wasn't bad actually. Smile
(Mar. 23, 2016  11:42 PM)loyd87 Wrote: I like Sol more then AS but AS has a cool gimmick like I said... unfortunatly I sell my entire Sol Blaze except Sol hah! I used more Sol in limited then AS. You can build a viable competitive combo with AS but you have to think to a particular set-up to used it effectively. I couldn't said "trade CS on your revizer Killerken combo for AS" if its not how you play or what you need. but in Zero-G stadium AS could be really interesting for Stamina Type who can resist sway and counter sway its opennent. a somehow B: D for Zero-G unless you got no bearing hah!

Makes sense, I'll take your word for it since I can kind of see it good for that.
(Mar. 23, 2016  11:49 PM)Zera Wrote: I once had Phantom Libra F230AS as my partner combo. It wasn't bad actually. Smile

Yeah, I once had an idea for making a testing thread for "Saramanda Saramanda F230AS". Good in a Zero-G stadium. Really good actually. This is probably going to be the first bey I buy out of these new ones. Always been a stamina blader, although I must say Attack has more of a chance now with the burst gimmick. I've just started getting into burst, none of my attack types have arrived yet though.
(Mar. 23, 2016  11:49 PM)Zera Wrote: I once had Phantom Libra F230AS as my partner combo. It wasn't bad actually. Smile

imo using it on something like Kraken Dragooon SA165AS will be better, as AS's free spin can help in LAD

anyways
[Image: 20iym9z.png]

by looking at what TT says about it. I think it has a non-free-spinning sharp tip in middle and a free spinning ring[or whatever it's called] around it. basically an AS.

good guess @[Zera]Wink
nice, hopefully the spherical shape, gives LAD potential, also seeing how it is spherical, it'll probably have better balance than WD (MFB), hopefully it'll have a nice balance between defense and stamina, super interested to try it with ring or other circular disks.
(Mar. 24, 2016  6:02 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote: by looking at what TT says about it. I think it has a non-free-spinning sharp tip in middle and a free spinning ring[or whatever it's called] around it. basically an AS.

good guess @[Zera]Wink

That's a big assumption based on a poor Google translation.
Eh, Gravity weighs 21 grams rounded, so Heavy is still the heaviest at 21.6 grams...
Sorry where did you see that
coz Gravity weighs 21.6 grams
Heavy weighs 21.4 - 21.5 grams but Heavy Red Mekki Ver. weighs 21.7 grams

(Apr. 02, 2016  7:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Eh, Gravity weighs 21 grams rounded, so Heavy is still the heaviest at 21.6 grams...

Rising Ragnaruk weighs 7.7 grams
Gravity weighs 21.5 - 21.6 grams
Revolve weighs 5.9 grams
(Apr. 02, 2016  10:20 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote: Sorry where did you see that
Heavy weighs 21.5 grams but Heavy Red Mekki Ver. weighs 21.7 grams

(Apr. 02, 2016  7:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Eh, Gravity weighs 21 grams rounded, so Heavy is still the heaviest at 21.6 grams...

Unit weighs 5.9 grams

Do you mean Revolve or Unite?
Sorry Revolve
I forgot to modify the name of the Driver after that I pasted the S2 info coz I used it as sample

(Apr. 02, 2016  11:55 AM)Zera Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2016  10:20 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote: Sorry where did you see that
Heavy weighs 21.5 grams but Heavy Red Mekki Ver. weighs 21.7 grams

Unit weighs 5.9 grams

Do you mean Revolve or Unite?
On YouTube, but glad to know that someone with both of the parts also has a more accurate scale hah. Thank you for the rectification.
Wow Gravity is heavier then Heavy?

Finally heavy is outclassed (maybe)
They're basically the same weight, practically speaking. So it's going to come down to weight distribution and aerodynamics.
Finaly an other disk to used for weight Grin
seeing this bey in battle on yt it is not that good

s2 is outclassing the 4 beys
You don't seem to understand that uncustomized battles means absolutely nothing...
Might as well post my weightings of the parts

Rising Ragnaruk: 7.70 grams

Gravity: 21.70 grams

Red Heavy: 21.67 grams

Revolve: 5.90 grams

They're basically the same results as Oki got.
I just found something on two possible new versions of Ragnaruk on YouTube. I was bored, and watching Zankye, and the thumbnail led me to it. Wasn't sure what to think at first, but here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv86DKyA20U

At 3:45 and 4:29, it shows the 2 new versions I was talking about. If this is legit, which I'm pretty sure it is, could somebody translate? Apparently they're both Rising Ragnaruk Heavy Survive's, not Gravity Revolve's.
(May. 23, 2016  2:56 AM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: I just found something on two possible new versions of Ragnaruk on YouTube. I was bored, and watching Zankye, and the thumbnail led me to it. Wasn't sure what to think at first, but here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv86DKyA20U

At 3:45 and 4:29, it shows the 2 new versions I was talking about. If this is legit, which I'm pretty sure it is, could somebody translate? Apparently they're both Rising Ragnaruk Heavy Survive's, not Gravity Revolve's.

We already know about those recolours. Make sure to read all the topics we have, such as the Beyblade Burst Limited Merchandise Lottery thread.