[Product]  B-28 Booster Neptune Armed Zephyr

I think Neptune Heavy Blow would be a good combo because it has Burst Defense, Stamina and destabilizing abilitys. Grin
wouldn't neptune and trident be the same beast? (if they had a beast)
Something I noticed between Neptune and Zyphr is the use of Armed. Can anyone explain the ups and downs of the Armed ring? Maybe even it's intended purpose? I ask because I can't seem to come to a conclusion myself other than maybe possibly added weight. Heavier than most but not as heavy as, well, Heavy.
(Apr. 12, 2016  8:54 PM)Shokkazuluman Wrote: Something I noticed between Neptune and Zyphr is the use of Armed. Can anyone explain the ups and downs of the Armed ring? Maybe even it's intended purpose? I ask because I can't seem to come to a conclusion myself other than maybe possibly added weight. Heavier than most but not as heavy as, well, Heavy.

There's not a lot of conclusive information about it, other than that it doesn't seem to be very popular. Wombat's testing showed that it provides resistance to bursting, but again, it's hard to say how accurate these results really are.
Hey there! Can I have the official weights af all the parts please? It's for the wikia ^^
(May. 01, 2016  10:29 PM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote: Hey there! Can I have the official weights af all the parts please? It's for the wikia ^^

Cool, thank you for keeping that updated. You are writing it in the part-specific articles though, right? Not within the full-Beyblade article?

Apparently Neptune weighs 7.81 grams. Armed is at 20.0 grams, and I do not have any weight for Zephyr, unfortunately.
Haha, you're welcome, I'm really happy to do it! Wink Yes, only in the part article, I just begin to learn about the wikia Wink And I'm french, so maybe I will edit in french soon... Wink

And thaks for the weights Wink
Neptune performed so impressively at the WBO x Zankye tournament I attended yesterday. Made me feel like I definitely need to get my hands on one! Also it just... looks really pretty in general and I was sorry not to have one for aesthetic reasons.