[Product]  B-28 Booster Neptune Armed Zephyr

From the video, Zephyr looks terrible.
I think Zephyr will help attack types not self-burst so much because of the reduced friction. I'd actually love to see an MF driver in Burst.
(Jan. 22, 2016  4:40 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: From the video, Zephyr looks terrible.

Not sure we can really make accurate assumptions based off of one video with a stock combo.
(Jan. 22, 2016  6:38 PM)Mitsu Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2016  4:40 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: From the video, Zephyr looks terrible.

Not sure we can really make accurate assumptions based off of one video with a stock combo.

Perhaps he meant by the way it looks. If not then I agree with you.
How it perform. I mean, Accel seem to have a way better stamina/balance than Zephyr. Anyway, Mitsu is right.
(Jan. 22, 2016  7:07 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: How it perform. I mean, Accel seem to have a way better stamina/balance than Zephyr. Anyway, Mitsu is right.

Ah right. Well, hopefully it does better with Spread and Heavy.
(Jan. 22, 2016  4:36 PM)Cannon Wrote: It doesn't look that pretty anymore. Hopefully it's just the lighting of that video.

Here are clear photographs, but I am not certain it is exactly as 'pretty' as in the official picture still :
https://twitter.com/shitanshinomiya/stat...6125469696
Well... looks okay.
Really nice.
A few better battles :

It's not too bad! I honestly didn't think KCD would beat it one round though.
Looks like Spriggan teeth. At this point I haven't had time to use it much, all I can really say now is that it's stamina seems to not be as good as Wyvern, let alone Odin. I am thinking it may have a use as a burster on Armed Claw, with those strong teeth. I am going to test that theory soon.
[Image: 35i0voo.jpg]
(Jan. 19, 2016  4:59 PM)Kai-V Wrote: And the official picture of Zephyr :
[Image: QoIxEiJ.png]

If you compare with the render for Accel, you can clearly see a difference in the tips; Zephyr's is much lighter and you can actually see opposite side of the tip since the layer of clear plastic is thinner, so it is less translucid and more transparent.

[Image: Fh3Bbin.png]

I knew it looking from these images Zephyr's tip was larger than Accel's.

Zephyr: ~4.37-4.62mm
Accel: ~4.07mm

The base of the 'stick' or tip curves inwards, so the base of it larger than the end, as opposed to Accel's which is just consistent in size.
The tip itself or the base just above the tip ? I agree with your on the latter, but looking at the pictures, Accel's actual flat tip seems wider than Zephyr's.
Oh bahah I quoted the wrong thing I made that judgment from. It was supposed to be this:
(Jan. 23, 2016  3:09 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Here are clear photographs, but I am not certain it is exactly as 'pretty' as in the official picture still :
https://twitter.com/shitanshinomiya/stat...6125469696

And, the tip itself (filter made it easier to distinguish):
[Image: mBBWzmv.jpg]
Ah, that render is super misleading then. But I suppose it was to be expected, since you need a minimum width before drilling a hole in a tip and expecting it to remain solid regardless hah.
I bet Takara Tomy´ll make Zeus and Hades, too.
I don't think so, maybe far down the road, but they seem to be going with Norse mythology for Burst. Odin is the king of the gods, as Zeus is in Greek mythology and Hel (I guess, according to Wikipedia) is the ruler of the underworld or afterlife in Norse mythology as Hades is in Greek mythology.
Zoroaste But why does Takara Tomy then only makes one of the trio? That makes no sense to me.
You are referring to Neptune as one of the trio? Yeah I am not sure. I know Neptune is the Roman god of the sea (with Poseidon being his Greek counterpart), but I couldn't find anything about Neptune in Norse mythology. I am just saying that I woukd assume that since they made Odin, that it will be the Zeus for the line and Hades would more likely be Hel or I guess maybe Pluto if they are mixing it with Roman gods
I would say we shouldn't assume there are any rules for what's possible unless it's been explicitly stated. Just because there's been mostly (or all) Norse Gods so far doesn't mean that's the only source they'll pull from.
(Feb. 06, 2016  8:23 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote: What is the weight of Neptune's layer?

Mine weighs 7.81g.