[Product]  B-25 Beyblade Angle Grip

A new accessory that will come out around December 28th 2015 for approximately 800 yen.

Some people might want to use it but this honestly seems like the kind of thing you'd buy just for collection's sake.
It's like the evolution of the Hasbro angle compass launcher. Grin
(Oct. 28, 2015  11:26 AM)ClaraM Wrote: Some people might want to use it but this honestly seems like the kind of thing you'd buy just for collection's sake.

I guess the grip will look good with this on it, but not really useful for most of people
only useful to Pro shooter who want to get the perfect angle for the Driver to spin correctly when shoot the bey
(Oct. 28, 2015  12:55 PM)OkinawamTS Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2015  11:26 AM)ClaraM Wrote: Some people might want to use it but this honestly seems like the kind of thing you'd buy just for collection's sake.

I guess the grip will look good with this on it, but not really useful for most of people
only useful to Pro shooter who want to get the perfect angle for the Driver to spin correctly when shoot the bey

Exactly but most of that becomes muscle memory over time so things like these are needed less and less lol
Sounds like I could definitely use this to help me get better with the Beylauncher, especially since my Light Launcher' been acting up.
Yes! The inner captain capri is screaming!!! LED attachment too please?!?!?!?!
Very strange placement.
I still don't understand why this exists.
(Dec. 14, 2015  9:37 PM)Wizard Wrote: I still don't understand why this exists.

Theoretically, once you figure out the best angle for each launch, you can just use the pointer placement to recreate it each time. I guess.
Actually, the angle compass from MFB is somewhat useful. I just don't know how to explain it, but I feel a lot more comfortable on my launches with it.
(Oct. 28, 2015  12:55 PM)OkinawamTS Wrote:

this is perfect launcher grip accessory for me then
Nothing really new compared to Metal Fight Beyblade's Angle Grip :

I don't understand why they're reproducing most of the Metal Fight accessories/gimmicks. They could've try something different instead...
(Dec. 15, 2015  4:28 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: I don't understand why they're reproducing most of the Metal Fight accessories/gimmicks. They could've try something different instead...

Technically they are aiming for an audience who was not active during Metal Fight Beyblade, so they could not have acquired the Angle Grip from back then or even sometimes know about it.
OTA land bladers from Metal Fusion along with Capt. Capri are all going to be fighting to get the last one!!!
I can guarantee you that this item will still be in stock in 2017 because nobody at all will be fighting for it ...
not 100% sure, coz those new generation
if they think that the grip looks cool with this on it everybody will want it even if they dont know it's for

(Dec. 15, 2015  7:59 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I can guarantee you that this item will still be in stock in 2017 because nobody at all will be fighting for it ...
(Dec. 15, 2015  4:28 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: I don't understand why they're reproducing most of the Metal Fight accessories/gimmicks. They could've try something different instead...

I could've sworn something similar like this existed in plastics, as well.
(Dec. 15, 2015  8:25 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

I could've sworn something similar like this existed in plastics, as well.

The little Sniper Compass.
Up and down. Not a ball thing though.
Still, same idea. Takara-Tomy has been repeating ideas through each Beyblade generation, so I don't think it's fair to act like it's a sudden laziness. It makes sense to reproduce ideas that worked.

That said, nothing about the new Launchers or grips is better than MFB or even HMS, so I'm not praising them, either.