[Product]  B-24 Random Booster Vol. 02 Evil-eye Wing Needle

Oh my god, I found this crazy picture of evileye wing noodle, and I think everyone should see it, it looks totally awesome oh my god! I'm so excited for this blayublayud!

Eh...

Whatever the case, I wonder how a giant eye would look on a beyblade.
(Sep. 15, 2015  2:36 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Eh...

Whatever the case, I wonder how a giant eye would look on a beyblade.

I'm guessing the hole in the middle of it's Layer will be where Evileye's pupil will be (JUST A SPECULATION)
(Sep. 15, 2015  2:13 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: Oh my god, I found this crazy picture of evileye wing noodle, and I think everyone should see it, it looks totally awesome oh my god! I'm so excited for this blayublayud!

Nah, more like:
But seriously, I'm really looking forward to seeing what the Layer will actually look like. Hoping for another "eerie" one like DeathScyther.
always sucks when i open these threads hoping someone finally actually got pics of it and ... Unhappy
(Sep. 15, 2015  6:41 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: always sucks when i open these threads hoping someone finally actually got pics of it and ... Unhappy

Ugh I can relate to that...

But I digress.
I keep thinking about the Neversoft Logo when I read the title of the thread.

(Sep. 18, 2015  3:14 AM)Annoying-Fork Wrote: I keep thinking about the Neversoft Logo when I read the title of the thread.

I was literally about to post this exact thing … those old tony hawk games still have a place in my heart.

The name itself reminds me of like a weird Sioux Native American name, haha! Or a very bad-generic villain type name.
The name Needle reminds me of MS or Slot=Beedle from B-Daman. haha. I hope it´s Metal Sharp. Grin
I think they'll rename Evileye to Nazar since it's only a beholder and we already have an E-layer Excalibur and we don't have a N-layer yet.
The Evil "eye of the Beholder" Grin
The first post has been updated with all of the information known to date. So, already a new Random Booster.
Hopefully we'll get a Bey worth chasing this time around. Crossing my fingers that the rest of the Beys contain awesome parts.
Yeah, hoping for something like 2 Wyverns, 2 Deathscythers, 2 Odins and something else. Might be a bit early for Odin to be in an RB though
I believe I see odin in the pic.... But that might be because I really really want more odin
So it's a random booster? I might actually dive with this one, if the options are good.
I just noticed that it says that Needle should be a Defense type, hahah. We do not have the same conception of what a needle is ...
Whats a Beholder? Besides the WBO guy.

Needle will probably be Sharp, which isn't too exciting.
Isn't Survive already Sharp though? Maybe, since they are already releasing a rubber tip at the same time, it will be MS, or evern RS.
(Oct. 29, 2015  6:15 PM)Zed EX Wrote: Whats a Beholder? Besides the WBO guy.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=eye+of+th...q=beholder

Zoroaste, Survive is a lot more like a D Bottom from Metal Fight Beyblade than a real Sharp.
Yeah, you are right I guess (I feel like I say that to you a lot, lol). Man, this thing is gonna have some balance issues though if it is even sharper than that
It could also be referring to some other gimmick within the Driver rather than its tip, like Claw.
I hope it's like my Face Contest driver Needle, that'll be recoil fun.

But if what Bey Brad says is true, the Needle could potentially be made for attack and might be a Flat bottom, like how Claw was made for stamina and had a sharp bottom, but that's just speculation so don't take my word for it.
maybe like the persicion of a needle? the layer looks awesome btw.
(Oct. 29, 2015  6:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2015  6:15 PM)Zed EX Wrote: Whats a Beholder? Besides the WBO guy.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=eye+of+th...q=beholder

Zoroaste, Survive is a lot more like a D Bottom from Metal Fight Beyblade than a real Sharp.

Beacuse sharp have horrible balance for no more benefit then d and other defence series and sharp tips (like DS, Cs, Ms, etc). In other words s is a failure in mfb. So tt learn from their mistakes