[Product]  B-23 Starter Xcalibur Force Xtreme

(Oct. 28, 2015  3:01 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2015  1:56 PM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2015  1:54 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: I'm presuming Left Spinners will be harder to burst much like Dragooon from Zero F couldn't be easily K.Oed.

Hmm,that's an accurate way of putting it.

I can't tell if that was meant to be sarcastic or not.

Also, the prongs are clearly in the same direction having the slanted parts on the same side.

Nope. All serious.
(Oct. 28, 2015  3:04 PM)L-Bianco White Wrote: Who is Excalibur's blader?Is this?

http://i.imgur.com/S2Lm1Ek.png

That is completely unknown at the moment.
OK guys, it's not left spin. It's still awesome.
When I got the picture of Excalibur, I really thought it was a left spin coz they put a small L Drago bey picture next to him

but after read, it was just to say that the promotion of Excalibur will be the same as or a bit more important than what they did for L Drago from MFB.

they will do CM, talk about it in kids TV, corocoro comic & other corocoro magazine and in beyblade event too.

So probably the 1st official picture for it will be in the next corocoro comic on 11/15
if they dont put it in CM or show a picture in bey event before that.
Thanks for the details! Really interesting.
YESS RUBBER FINALLY! I CAN'T WAIT TO GET THIS!!
Welp, as happy as I am for rubber, this probably spells death for any ways preventing burst finishes, especially after how strict the wbo was on defense in mfb. This time, we can't jump the gun and say ruber is good, it will probably make burst finishes too common, and will overtake active defense and attack. If Neptune is banned (people already looking into it, LOL), any extreme combo will overpower and outclass almost every single driver.
it looks awesome. thats all that matters for me.
Hmm, no left spin? Eh, still nice enough as is.

(Oct. 28, 2015  10:17 PM)Siⱺn Wrote: Welp, as happy as I am for rubber, this probably spells death for any ways preventing burst finishes, especially after how strict the wbo was on defense in mfb. This time, we can't jump the gun and say ruber is good, it will probably make burst finishes too common, and will overtake active defense and attack. If Neptune is banned (people already looking into it, LOL), any extreme combo will overpower and outclass almost every single driver.

where have you been? You like completely vanished for a while there, Sion.
Oh man, already a rubber driver ? Things are getting serious now.
Pretty much missingno, though I'm personally can't wait to see this in action. Once released, since I'm expecting a lot from it, maybe to much.
If Assault is any indication, Burst Beyblades equipped with very aggressive tips might all have the balancing weakness of receiving an equal amount of damage (unscrewing) than their opponent, so that rubber tips might just avoid eliminating every other tip choice.
That layer looks insane... Not sure the 'tip of the Sword' pointing out that far is actually going to help the performance of the layer but it is Burst after all! Extreme looks great though!
It looks cool but I'm hesitant. Extreme looks like it's designed to deal out big hits consistently and the only way to know if Excalibur will be good or not is when we get it, for all we know it may be a good attacker but it also may have very weak teeth. It's good we're getting a rubber tip but as I said I'm staying cautious about this one until more information is revealed.
(Nov. 13, 2015  9:48 AM)gankoba Wrote: When can I get one!!!!
next month just after Christmas
Really? A blue rubber flat based driver? First the yellow-ish orange Claw driver, then a purple Q like driver now this? Either way it looks cool nonetheless, I love that blue colour and whoever made the Extreme driver mod, its close enough i think.
(Nov. 13, 2015  9:55 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2015  9:48 AM)gankoba Wrote: When can I get one!!!!
next month just after Christmas

That feels so far away!!!
I Hope extreme doesn't overpower. If this part clearly shows it knocking defense types silly, and we praise it for breaking the metagame, I will make sure whoever uses it and supports it's stay in the burst metagame will be roasted to the bone on TIBNI
So happy about this! Extreme looks like.. Well, an RF.

I hope this performs well in the meta! Grin
(Nov. 13, 2015  1:29 PM)Siⱺn Wrote: I Hope extreme doesn't overpower. If this part clearly shows it knocking defense types silly, and we praise it for breaking the metagame, I will make sure whoever uses it and supports it's stay in the burst metagame will be roasted to the bone on TIBNI

you don't know how it will preform until its been tested Sion. With many different combos you don't know what will happen. Perhaps it will be a good bey you don't know
Looks almost exactly like the one I made. Hahaha
I wonder how valto will win against this powerful RF bey in anime. One weird thing I noticed is in second picture that sharpe sword like portion look metal to me (maybe first layer to feature metal?) maybe this could be first bey to feature different materials (like rubber and metal in layer and driver). But I'm sure even if this bey have powerful material I will not spoil Meta game because I looks very unbalanced and recoily to be. Basalt was too heavy and powerful in its time. But tt make it unbalanced to prevent invincibility maybe they do same this time.

This looks absolutely incredible!! The RF tip in the meta automatically makes this a must have.