[Product]  B-190 DB All-in-One Set

All-in-One Set, slated for release on October 2nd, 2021. Includes two Beyblades (Dynamite Belial.Nx.Vn-3 Gold Ver. and Roar Bahamut.Kr.MDr-6 Violet Ver.), two Light Launchers, and a black DB Standard BeyStadium. This release is the debut of the Metal Drift driver.

Thread is now open for posting.
Metal Drift is definitely the part to watch out for here. Question being is the extra couple of grams worth getting the set for? And are Metal drivers of any use anyway?
(Sep. 15, 2021  11:14 PM)Tempo. Wrote: Metal Drift is definitely the part to watch out for here. Question being is the extra couple of grams worth getting the set for? And are Metal drivers of any use anyway?
Well, two drifts can be used in a deck essentially now since metal drift is considered a different driver than drift is, so both can be used in a deck, making this part incredibly OP in a deck.
kind of excited to see how metal drift changes the meta
I really wonder who gave TT such confidence that they put only old things in a set with only one half-new Driver and sell it at about 60 Dollars?
Honestly, the recolors look sick but thats really all i care about in this set. Belial just reuses its stock with a different Armor and Roar Bahamut doesn't really have anything new aside from Metal Drift. Really wish they actually thought more about this set before making it because they really didn't put anything in this set that is even inherently worth it. The recolors look sick but thats all thats going for it, Metal Drift is obviously going to break the meta so thats nothing to report on.

They honestly should've just threw Ifrit in this and one of the two recolors and called it a day because the only i'm not skipping out on this is for the recolored layers of DBL and RBH
(Sep. 16, 2021  12:49 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Honestly, the recolors look sick but thats really all i care about in this set. Belial just reuses its stock with a different Armor and Roar Bahamut doesn't really have anything new aside from Metal Drift. Really wish they actually thought more about this set before making it because they really didn't put anything in this set that is even inherently worth it. The recolors look sick but thats all thats going for it, Metal Drift is obviously going to break the meta so thats nothing to report on.

They honestly should've just threw Ifrit in this and one of the two recolors and called it a day because the only i'm not skipping out on this is for the recolored layers of DBL and RBH

i thought it came with the 2 Armor, what other Armor does it come with?
(Sep. 16, 2021  12:49 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2021  12:49 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Honestly, the recolors look sick but thats really all i care about in this set. Belial just reuses its stock with a different Armor and Roar Bahamut doesn't really have anything new aside from Metal Drift. Really wish they actually thought more about this set before making it because they really didn't put anything in this set that is even inherently worth it. The recolors look sick but thats all thats going for it, Metal Drift is obviously going to break the meta so thats nothing to report on.

i thought it came with the 2 Armor, what other Armor does it come with?

it comes with 3
(Sep. 15, 2021  11:40 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: kind of excited to see how metal drift changes the meta

You mean destroys the meta.
(Sep. 15, 2021  11:14 PM)Tempo. Wrote: Metal Drift is definitely the part to watch out for here. Question being is the extra couple of grams worth getting the set for? And are Metal drivers of any use anyway?

well it now has its uses with the Bahamut core and possibly maybe with Ifrit
and since you are getting bahamut and metal drift in the same set
anyone that buy this will get a good combo

also, holy frick TT
first Bearing' now metal drift?
What is next?
Atomic Metal?
(Sep. 16, 2021  1:15 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:

also, holy frick TT
What is next?
Atomic Metal?

TT: Don't worry, we're working on that
The sets alright, I suppose if you don't want to get a RB Prize it is an easy to get Bahamut or at least way easier than the RB.

Metal Drift won't really change anything in the meta, though it will be funny to see Drift and Metal Drift in a deck.
(Sep. 16, 2021  1:19 AM)originalzankye Wrote: The sets alright, I suppose if you don't want to get a RB Prize it is an easy to get Bahamut or at least way easier than the RB.

Metal Drift won't really change anything in the meta, though it will be funny to see Drift and Metal Drift in a deck.

But wouldn’t 2 drifts in a deck along with a 3rd combo make it op if the beys are in opposite spins?
(Sep. 16, 2021  1:11 AM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2021  11:40 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: kind of excited to see how metal drift changes the meta

You mean destroys the meta.

No, I really don't it's a metal driver which limits it's use to mainly double chassis and bahamut core. so the uses are limited as double chassis become less useful in meta
(Sep. 16, 2021  1:15 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:

also, holy frick TT
What is next?
Atomic Metal?

Honestly yes, because tbh.. this is the driver we shoulda gotten on Jet Wyvern back in Sparking
I've mentioned this in the Upcoming Release thread, but the main concern here seems to be Metal Drift, and I get why it sounds scary since it's a tight lock LAD driver, but again, we had Zn'+Z, another good LAD driver with a tight lock, and arguably better same spin stamina, albeit still bad. While Drift has slightly better LAD than Zn'+Z (as far as I know, at least), it's still got bad same spin stamina, which will no doubt carry over to Metal Drift. And as far as I know, it's usefulness in general seems to mainly be from opposite spin setups.

Also, I've mentioned this already as well, but it is kinda interesting how the Bahamut combo in this set is actually a relatively good stock combo, I mean it has Roar Bahamut, Giga and now Metal Drift.
(Sep. 16, 2021  2:27 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2021  1:11 AM)JCE_13 Wrote: You mean destroys the meta.

No, I really don't it's a metal driver which limits it's use to mainly double chassis and bahamut core. so the uses are limited as double chassis become less useful in meta
You should think about the use of 2 drifts in a deck.
Since nobody has left the images for this set yet, I'll leave them here:
I don't know why people are comlaining about old parts. Weren't this kind of sets always like that?

Single Layer: https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Beyblade_VS_Battle_Set

Cho-Z Layer : https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Beyblad...Battle_Set

Gatinko Layer: https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Beyblad...Battle_Set

Superking Layer: https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Beyblad...Battle_Set

They just called it something else, but its the same.
(Sep. 16, 2021  8:19 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: I don't know why people are comlaining about old parts. Weren't this kind of sets always like that?

Single Layer: https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Beyblade_VS_Battle_Set

Cho-Z Layer : https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Beyblad...Battle_Set

Gatinko Layer: https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Beyblad...Battle_Set

Superking Layer: https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Beyblad...Battle_Set

They just called it something else, but its the same.

Please correct me if I am wrong but aren't those sets kinda introduction sets? As in they are just recolors of stock combos that come with launchers and a stadium.

This DB All-in-One Set has a gold (turbo) version of Dynamite Belial with a different armor and an entirely new combo for Roar Bahamut.

If it was just like the others it would just have recolors of stock combos.

But I do agree it is a similar concept.
Belial reminds me of one of those Gold Turbo layers from GT and Roar reminds me of what Dread Bahamut could've looked like if it gotten a Dark Turbo release.
the set is an easy skip for me tho i have to say The bahamut core looks absolutely stunning the toar blade looks alright ig if irl it has a translucent color I would like it more. wish it has different sticker colors since yellow threw off the menacing vibes from it. Dynamite Belial looks alright ig I don't really like plain old gold recolor that much rn since gt.
All In One Set is now on Malloftoys! https://malloftoys.com/products/pre-orde...in-one-set
i love the bahamut recolor it looks like a decepticon