[Product]  B-19 Burst BeyStadium

I'm really excited about this stadium! I hope to see an unboxing and review when it's released
Wow, looking closely at the pic just makes it more and more awesome, didn't notice the ridge or what looks like a dip! Didn't really look closely before
(Oct. 07, 2015  2:56 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: Awesome. Thanks a lot BeyGa. So pumped! Only 10 more days!!!

(Oct. 07, 2015  2:32 PM)Kai-V Wrote: (...)

Thank you for posting that picture, BeyGa. Everyone, I would just ask that you comment on the Beyblades in their own topics, not here, since this is for the stadium hah.

You're welcome, guys. Smile

I'm really excited to see how the battles are going to work in this crazy stadium. I'm positively thinking that the game will be (even) more excited than before. Let's see. Grin
Would that make a bey jump!? Like right into the spikes!? Like a Bey fatality!!!
(Oct. 07, 2015  2:55 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2015  2:44 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Also, the ridge is uneven! Crazy. Looking forward to it.

OK, that just sounds like a mess of too many gimmicks hah. One exit near which the Tornado Ridge's circle is made into an oval to seemingly lead Beyblades over it and into the exit more easily, and then walls everywhere to weaken one-minute-solo-spin Beyblades even more ? Even if they can be removed, the ridge certainly cannot be fixed, so that was already one drop too many in the vase in my opinion. I doubt I will buy that, I prefer the recent Bakuten Shoot stadiums I got hah.

Whether or not these are "gimmicks", the resulting gameplay is what matters. It looks interesting to say the least, and I'm really excited to try it!
Looks very impressive. Can't wait to get ons
They are showing a bunch of different ways to train. Maybe this is designed as a training stadium?
Without the yellow walls it would look similar to zero g balance stadium
Right, so I just noticed that you can also fix one of the mobile walls in front of the exit ...
There are many other online shopping websites which ships internationally and also have less shipping charges
[Image: MMVvmPE.jpg]

Looks like it has two ridges, both in pretty unusual shapes.
I will call stadium of danger/burst out. Beacuse it have very high chances of losing for both bladers/beys. Or defense type (especially wyvern armed massive) have advantage in this stadium.
(Oct. 14, 2015  11:45 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: https://i.imgur.com/MMVvmPE.jpg

Looks like it has two ridges, both in pretty unusual shapes.

If I correctly understand what you're referring to, I think that lower ridge you see is just the reflection of the clear cover's rim. Doesn't it disappear where Ragnaruk's reflection begins?
^^;;;;;;;;;;;;
This looks interesting. Will be picking this one up for sure. The two ridges intrigue me. I think this is gonna be sick

Oval ridges. I don't think I've ever seen that before. I think I understand why it's called the burst stadium. I think that when beys get on different ridges the oval will bring them together for epic bursts.

:0 there are spikes on the inside of the yellow wall that would be long enough to touch a orbiting bey. REVALATION

:0 there are spikes on the inside of the yellow wall that would be long enough to touch a orbiting bey. REVALATION. Also a shallow dip on the fright of the stadium. This is interesting!! Spikes, two ridges, off center dip, AWEISME

:0 there are spikes on the inside of the yellow wall that would be long enough to touch a orbiting bey. REVALATION. Also a shallow dip on the fright of the stadium. This is interesting!! Spikes, two ridges, off center dip, AWEISME

Sorry for the tripple post. Wifi lag
I would not say it is a must-buy at all, but it should definitely be tried before being dismissed. Still, if you have the BeyStadium Standard Type already, this does not look like it will be superior to it or anything like that, even if you do not use the yellow pointy walls.
Mmh, is it me, or the shape is really an oval with a flat area on the right side ?
Yeah, I wouldn't recommend anyone buy this if they don't have the Standard BeyStadium already.
Why so little enthusiasm? I thought this stadium would be a game changer. Everyone needs a standard stadium, but playing on this new one seems so amazing! Then again, I've never played Beyblade before this, maybe it's not so big a deal? Either way I'm compelled to get my hands on this
The lack of enthusiasm is because, historically, these stadiums that try to shake up the game or add novel new features tend to be pretty bad, and either increase the luck-factor of the game or severely slant it in favour of one type of Beyblade.

For example, Beyblades move in a circular motion, so an oval ridge is an odd and perhaps questionable choice. I bought this and I think it'll be fun, but most people judge stadiums from the perspective of whether or not it improves the overall gameplay experience or not.

In that sense, I'm more optimistic about this stadium than I would typically be of gimmick stadiums. Other than the oval ridge, none of the features are that crazy, and I think the spike walls are actually a cool addition. But we don't know yet if we'll allow this stadium to be used in WBO tournaments.
(Oct. 15, 2015  4:28 PM)gankoba Wrote: Why so little enthusiasm? I thought this stadium would be a game changer. Everyone needs a standard stadium, but playing on this new one seems so amazing! Then again, I've never played Beyblade before this, maybe it's not so big a deal? Either way I'm compelled to get my hands on this

apparently this stadium is not a stadium to play with
but to use to do shoot training and Burst training to prepare yourself for tournament battle