[Product]  B-189 Booster Guilty Longinus.Kr.MDs-2

(Sep. 06, 2021  5:05 AM)WickedHero Wrote: I don't get it, why there is a big gap in longinus teeth?

Probably recreating 3A teeth
(Sep. 06, 2021  5:21 AM)Hellafraid Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2021  5:05 AM)WickedHero Wrote: I don't get it, why there is a big gap in longinus teeth?

If i remember correctly, 3A has big teeth but not the gap.
(Sep. 06, 2021  11:16 AM)matmat30 Wrote:
Man so much more people getting Guilty early
It has MDs yet still burst, i don't know what happen.
(Sep. 06, 2021  2:02 PM)WickedHero Wrote: It has MDs yet still burst, i don't know what happen.

I think it’s because Metal Drivers is not so good at improving Burst resistance as Dash Drivers, since the knob on the lock is smaller than regular Drivers.
(Sep. 06, 2021  6:41 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2021  2:02 PM)WickedHero Wrote: It has MDs yet still burst, i don't know what happen.

I think it’s because Metal Drivers is not so good at improving Burst resistance as Dash Drivers, since the knob on the lock is smaller than regular Drivers.

Osbourn Dorsey would like to know your location.

lol anyway i like the smash attacks this thing gives
Hellafraid

it low-key looks it it has nightmare Longinus teeth since it’s mostly design it’s based on imo
(Sep. 08, 2021  10:42 AM)WickedHero Wrote:

Maybe I'm just blind, but it really looks to me like L gear is compatible with Savior and Vanish lol. Ofc if it's truly like that it's gonna be illegal for competitive usage but the possibility to enhance smash attack power of Savior with this thing even in fun battles is extremely thrilling for me, ngl

So it Burst Dynamite with no gears, Ragnaruk, Bahamut, Savior, and snapped one of Cyclone's stamina wings... Surprisingly, lost to Astral, thought Astral might burst in Left-spin at least but it survived

Going by the slow-motion, Ragnaruk's wing snapped when Guilty landed, bounced off the stadium and had the disc land directly on the wing. I'm not sure if I should be worried for my beys when I get this
(Sep. 08, 2021  4:09 PM)StookyWaffles Wrote:

So it Burst Dynamite with no gears, Ragnaruk, Bahamut, Savior, and snapped one of Cyclone's stamina wings... Surprisingly, lost to Astral, thought Astral might burst in Left-spin at least but it survived

Going by the slow-motion, Ragnaruk's wing snapped when Guilty landed, bounced off the stadium and had the disc land directly on the wing. I'm not sure if I should be worried for my beys when I get this
Definitely no, DB disc's contact points are much lower than those in normal discs so possibility of disc-layer contact is severely decreased in comparison to the latter ones, it's only possible if you snipe combo with Karma on the top of another bey which is already in stadium and even then it's pretty unlikely to happen at least
(Sep. 08, 2021  4:24 PM)SomebodyUnknown Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2021  4:09 PM)StookyWaffles Wrote: So it Burst Dynamite with no gears, Ragnaruk, Bahamut, Savior, and snapped one of Cyclone's stamina wings... Surprisingly, lost to Astral, thought Astral might burst in Left-spin at least but it survived

Definitely no, DB disc's contact points are much lower than those in normal discs so possibility of disc-layer contact is severely decreased in comparison to the latter ones, it's only possible if you snipe combo with Karma on the top of another bey which is already in stadium and even then it's pretty unlikely to happen at least

That's what I meant to say, where Longinus jumped off the Stadium and landed on top of Cyclone, with the disc directly hitting the wing.
(Sep. 06, 2021  5:21 AM)Hellafraid Wrote:

It's basically been the same for Longinus: One small tooth, one big tooth. It makes it difficult to get that first click and makes it a bit easier to get the second. I only have two other Longinus beys to compare it to (Zwei and Rage), but they seem to have the same tooth pattern.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5xW4amXqTHQ
The funny part is that Takara Tomy claimed Db beys would have been more or less as heavy as sparkings before the season actually started, well i guess they forgot about it 😂
Get ready for absolute brutality in tournaments! And also to replace every broken part Guilty Longinus will shred.
Guilty Longinus review, I like it a lot it is very strong Left Spin Attack and for sure cannot wait to do competitive stuff with it.
Guilty Longinus might take over the competitive meta, but there would be one problem: Bahamut. This core has no teeth and is around impossible to burst meaning that to counter guilty everybody is gonna use the Bahamut core. But overall guilty Longinus is really good and my one of my favorite db beys. A recommendation for a combo is guilty Longinus nexus s gear xtreme’
(Sep. 14, 2021  1:23 PM)BladerColton Wrote: Guilty Longinus might take over the competitive meta, but there would be one problem: Bahamut. This core has no teeth and is around impossible to burst meaning that to counter guilty everybody is gonna use the Bahamut core. But overall guilty Longinus is really good and my one of my favorite db beys. A recommendation for a combo is guilty Longinus nexus s gear xtreme’

What are you talking about? Roar? or just the Bahamut core? People can just use Guilty Bahamut if they wanted to for a combination, and just because it can't burst wouldn't mean that people can't use Guilty to just KO it 

Lol
(Sep. 15, 2021  5:30 PM)originalzankye Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2021  1:23 PM)BladerColton Wrote: Guilty Longinus might take over the competitive meta, but there would be one problem: Bahamut. This core has no teeth and is around impossible to burst meaning that to counter guilty everybody is gonna use the Bahamut core. But overall guilty Longinus is really good and my one of my favorite db beys. A recommendation for a combo is guilty Longinus nexus s gear xtreme’

What are you talking about? Roar? or just the Bahamut core? People can just use Guilty Bahamut if they wanted to for a combination, and just because it can't burst wouldn't mean that people can't use Guilty to just KO it 

Lol

The counter to that combo will be ko, but with the coming of bearing' and the existence of nexus. I think it will be pretty heavy and will be hard to take down, not to mention metal drift for opposite spin. I've used drift before and it can stand on it's own when hard launched, but let's not talk about it self KOing itself sometimes.
(Sep. 15, 2021  5:38 PM)(Blank) Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2021  5:30 PM)originalzankye Wrote: What are you talking about? Roar? or just the Bahamut core? People can just use Guilty Bahamut if they wanted to for a combination, and just because it can't burst wouldn't mean that people can't use Guilty to just KO it 

Lol

The counter to that combo will be ko, but with the coming of bearing' and the existence of nexus. I think it will be pretty heavy and will be hard to take down, not to mention metal drift for opposite spin. I've used drift before and it can stand on it's own when hard launched, but let's not talk about it self KOing itself sometimes.

Disagree strongly lmao, just because there's Bearing' or Metal Drift wouldn't change the result between Guilty VS Roar, Guilty on Jolt' or even Destroy' doesn't have much trouble against KOing Drift or Bearing on Roar.
(Sep. 15, 2021  5:30 PM)originalzankye Wrote:

Lol

I did mean bahamut but I’m just so used to calling the beys by their blade name lol, but yes thx for the clarification. Also I really like your content and am a Zankye subscriber.
(Sep. 15, 2021  6:07 PM)originalzankye Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2021  5:38 PM)(Blank) Wrote: The counter to that combo will be ko, but with the coming of bearing' and the existence of nexus. I think it will be pretty heavy and will be hard to take down, not to mention metal drift for opposite spin. I've used drift before and it can stand on it's own when hard launched, but let's not talk about it self KOing itself sometimes.

Disagree strongly lmao, just because there's Bearing' or Metal Drift wouldn't change the result between Guilty VS Roar, Guilty on Jolt' or even Destroy' doesn't have much trouble against KOing Drift or Bearing on Roar.

oh yeah, I forgot Jolt exists. There is always electric drivers or Generate to just zoom around the stadium, it could outlast it like that and since it's generate there is a stamina mode at the end. Also, I meant to say Giga not Nexus. It's never sure whether Guilty would hit roar on a Electric Driver/Generate, but if it does Roar would get KO'd for sure.
https://mobile.twitter.com/RyuzakiNemei/media you can actually use the L Gear in low mode, it also fits on the Valkryie