[Product]  B-188 Astral Spriggan Customize Set

Peter Pig did a video on Astral Spriggan.
I'm not judging Astral Spriggan until I got it in hand, that being said I am very excited to get it in hand and do competitive testing. 

Hoping to find a good combo with it just like Savior.

Also just to meme Metal Xtreme on Rage 3A
(Aug. 06, 2021  1:36 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2021  12:54 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I can’t believe I feel like I have to say this again for a release, but please wait until custom combos can be tested with each individual part to determine whether or not the Spriggan chip is actually what’s causing the stock combo to burst. It could be the driver having a weak spring for all we know, or that the ring maybe causing recoil of some kind. Just wait until testing has been done to judge each part.
Just because the combo is bad Stock, doesn’t mean the parts are bad.
you just contradicted yourself with this statement since early you said spriggan was bad.
(Aug. 06, 2021  1:36 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2021  12:54 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I can’t believe I feel like I have to say this again for a release, but please wait until custom combos can be tested with each individual part to determine whether or not the Spriggan chip is actually what’s causing the stock combo to burst. It could be the driver having a weak spring for all we know, or that the ring maybe causing recoil of some kind. Just wait until testing has been done to judge each part.
Just because the combo is bad Stock, doesn’t mean the parts are bad.

Spriggan actually seems like it's really good, It's heavy and has an awesome design and with its rubber maybe Left Spin Mode could be competitive with Zone'+Z
(Aug. 06, 2021  7:11 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2021  1:36 PM)g2_ Wrote: Just because the combo is bad Stock, doesn’t mean the parts are bad.

Spriggan actually seems like it's really good, It's heavy and has an awesome design and with its rubber maybe Left Spin Mode could be competitive with Zone'+Z

yeah due to its absorbing properties Zone'+Z might be good on it
(Aug. 06, 2021  7:13 PM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2021  7:11 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Spriggan actually seems like it's really good, It's heavy and has an awesome design and with its rubber maybe Left Spin Mode could be competitive with Zone'+Z

yeah due to its absorbing properties Zone'+Z might be good on it

I'm guessing Astral Bahamut Giga Zone'+Z or Drifit could be good.
(Aug. 06, 2021  7:15 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2021  7:13 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: yeah due to its absorbing properties Zone'+Z might be good on it

I'm guessing Astral Bahamut Giga Zone'+Z or Drifit could be good.

why giga over now outclasses in weight and owd and lad
My guess is another hour finding a combo to beat a new left drift… :)
Test battles with Astral Spriggan start at 10:01
Its such a shame that S gear cant go on the over disc to replicate 2B on astral this would've been fun infact i wish all the gears could've went on the bey that they inspire from . But hey i'll use nexus Just for the fun I did venture with v on savior & it was fun. Anyway astral Spriggan looks good though cant wait to get mine
Does anyone have any idea how heavy the S gear is?
(Aug. 06, 2021  8:20 PM)Orbit Wrote: Does anyone have any idea how heavy the S gear is?

On Nexus it's 34.7 that's all I know.
(Aug. 06, 2021  8:22 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2021  8:20 PM)Orbit Wrote: Does anyone have any idea how heavy the S gear is?

On Nexus it's 34.7 that's all I know.

Thanks

Nexus+S could be top tier depending on the combo, it depends on if it will scrape on the combo being used.
(Aug. 06, 2021  7:08 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2021  1:36 PM)g2_ Wrote: Just because the combo is bad Stock, doesn’t mean the parts are bad.
you just contradicted yourself with this statement since early you said spriggan was bad.
I didn't, I said it has bad burst resistance stock combo wise.
Guys, please, we don't need anymore arguing, Spriggan maybe bad or maybe good, right now, it's looking like it's good. But does it really matter if someone says Spriggan's bad or not? Becuase it's their opinion so if they think Spriggan's bad they can think that. I'm calling it, Astral Bahamut Over Zone'+Z is going to be competitive.
(Aug. 06, 2021  10:28 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2021  7:08 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: you just contradicted yourself with this statement since early you said spriggan was bad.
I didn't, I said it has bad burst resistance stock combo wise.

I don’t think it’s burst resistance is bad, just that Cyclone is surprisingly powerful.

All the gears so far have made meh parts into good or top tier parts, maybe the L gear will make High mode viable XD
(Aug. 06, 2021  10:39 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Guys, please, we don't need anymore arguing, Spriggan maybe bad or maybe good, right now, it's looking like it's good. But does it really matter if someone says Spriggan's bad or not? Becuase it's their opinion so if they think Spriggan's bad they can think that. I'm calling it, Astral Bahamut Over Zone'+Z is going to be competitive.

No one was arguing, most of us were saying it's too early to even tell if the parts are bad just because of the stock combo because the issue is no one other than people in the east has spriggan. You should probably double check the context.
(Aug. 07, 2021  2:06 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2021  10:39 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Guys, please, we don't need anymore arguing, Spriggan maybe bad or maybe good, right now, it's looking like it's good. But does it really matter if someone says Spriggan's bad or not? Becuase it's their opinion so if they think Spriggan's bad they can think that. I'm calling it, Astral Bahamut Over Zone'+Z is going to be competitive.

No one was arguing, most of us were saying it's too early to even tell if the parts are bad just because of the stock combo because the issue is no one other than people in the east has spriggan. You should probably double check the context.

I'm not trying to start anything, I just didn't want this thread to turn into drama, I'm sorry if you misinterpreted the message.
Lol why Spriggan eyes on the blade always as sticker lol
(Aug. 07, 2021  3:46 AM)WickedHero Wrote: Lol why Spriggan eyes on the blade always as sticker lol

Its the way of the Spriggan
(Aug. 07, 2021  3:55 AM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2021  3:46 AM)WickedHero Wrote: Lol why Spriggan eyes on the blade always as sticker lol

Its the way of the Spriggan

My ocd and anxiety will turn on when putting those sticker
How much all Spriggan's part weight. (Note: I got this information from Drago Galaxy)

Over Disk: 33.6

Quattro Driver: 10.6

Spriggan Layer: 33.4 (With The Chip)

0 Armor: 14 Grams

Blade: 11.8

Core: 7.8

Full Stock Combo: 77.9

If you want heavy DB Parts then Spriggan is a must-get.
(Aug. 07, 2021  4:21 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: How much all Spriggan's part weight. (Note: I got this information from Drago Galaxy)

Do you know how heavy the S-gear will be?
(Aug. 07, 2021  4:45 AM)Zektor Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2021  4:21 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: How much all Spriggan's part weight. (Note: I got this information from Drago Galaxy)

Do you know how heavy the S-gear will be?

Unseen burst said it was 34.7 grams