[Product]  B-187 Starter Savior Valkyrie.Sh-7

(Jun. 14, 2021  4:04 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: Official Saber Valkyrie Pictures:
[Image: 4904810173724_47ef50bbc5744645a1b70d03043c2255.jpg]
[Image: 4904810173724_bc3e7121af6c4abbbd15843c0564c889.jpg]
[Image: 4904810173724_93e2f0cab6494e3fbfbebc5958e754eb.jpg]
[Image: 4904810173724_a624ddfe9d884b62a3f46d3c00ebc2e0.jpg]

Description:
[font=メイリオ, Meiryo, "ヒラギノ角ゴ Pro W6", "Hiragino Kaku Gothic Pro", Osaka, "MS Pゴシック", "MS PGothic", sans-serif]If you hit a strong shot, the driver will transform in the latter half of the battle and launch a jump attack, accelerating after landing![/font]
[font=メイリオ, Meiryo, "ヒラギノ角ゴ Pro W6", "Hiragino Kaku Gothic Pro", Osaka, "MS Pゴシック", "MS PGothic", sans-serif]By using the rubber blade and wearing it, a new attack blade appears and super powerful striking performance is awakened![/font]
[font=メイリオ, Meiryo, "ヒラギノ角ゴ Pro W6", "Hiragino Kaku Gothic Pro", Osaka, "MS Pゴシック", "MS PGothic", sans-serif]Furthermore, the attack type right-handed bay where the entire layer is made into a bound attack by the Valkyrie core with a built-in spring![/font]
[font=メイリオ, Meiryo, "ヒラギノ角ゴ Pro W6", "Hiragino Kaku Gothic Pro", Osaka, "MS Pゴシック", "MS PGothic", sans-serif]Includes "Power Custom Bay Launcher LR" equipped with a power gear unit capable of powerful shooting![/font]
[font=メイリオ, Meiryo, "ヒラギノ角ゴ Pro W6", "Hiragino Kaku Gothic Pro", Osaka, "MS Pゴシック", "MS PGothic", sans-serif]Evolution gear "V gear" that can be attached to the separately sold Dynamite Berial is included![/font]

Definitely going to get this!! I wonder what the price will be?
(Jun. 14, 2021  4:05 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Definitely going to get this!! I wonder what the price will be?
2600 yen around 23$ but without shipping
(Jun. 14, 2021  4:14 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2021  4:05 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Definitely going to get this!! I wonder what the price will be?
2600 yen

Aka 23.64 (In US dollars) thanks!!
Nice bey. I like it. Gimmick is awesome of both driver and Blade. The only one thing that left is information about V gear

V gear. Made from metal. Give 3 opportunities.
1. Lower Center of gravity. The center of gravity becomes lower and rotation got more stable.
2. Make the lock messed up. Since the main body can be pressed from the bottom, the entire lock become hard.
3. Accelerate with metal. When you touch the steps of the stadium due to the jagged shape, bey accelerate
I want to be fair and say that I am pretty excited for the Sh driver. Sure, it probably won't be all that competitive but it sounds like it'll be really fun to play with. The rest of the bey seems very cool too, there are a lot of different design features and gimmicks so there is a lot to take in.
I just hope it performs well, would be a shame if it sucked since it looks so great...
Also, are there any pics for the 7 Armor yet?
Is SH supposed to switch from the sharp tip to the wide flat one?

I feel like having a sharp tip would pierce through the stadium when it jumps.
(Jun. 14, 2021  11:59 PM)Shido-kun Wrote: Is SH supposed to switch from the sharp tip to the wide flat one?

Yup, it jumps into a wide flat tip and becomes super aggressive. How well that'll go we'll have to see.
So just looked at the wiki and Saber Valkryie will be 2640円=23.98 in US dollars (If you don't do US dollars then just figure out how much it costs in ur area) so I mean not super pricy but ok
(Jun. 15, 2021  12:11 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2021  11:59 PM)Shido-kun Wrote: Is SH supposed to switch from the sharp tip to the wide flat one?

Yup, it jumps into a wide flat tip and becomes super aggressive. How well that'll go we'll have to see.
Then that honestly doesn't sound too bad, IMO.

Gimmick might have been a callback to Valt tending to jump really high for his launches in the earlier seasons. So that's nice.

(Jun. 15, 2021  12:12 AM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: So just looked at the wiki and Saber Valkryie will be 2640円=23.98 in US dollars (If you don't do US dollars then just figure out how much it costs in ur area) so I mean not super pricy but ok

No, this is the price for Japan. The only way you'd be able to get it at this price would be if you either buy it in Japan or in some other country where malls sell TT beys, like Philiphines(and even then you'd have to wait for at minimum, one year before they become available). Otheriwse its going to be a wee bit more expensive than that if you're buying it online.

Though, sometimes Korean sellers tend to drop the prices down for whatever reason. I remember buying Variant Lucifer from one last year, and the price was about equivalent to 20$.
i keep wonder Why wont TT export or release their beyblade worldwide? it wil sell more like Lego, Marvel legends etc. buying beyblade from non authorized 3rd party will make me broke lol
(Jun. 15, 2021  4:14 AM)WickedHero Wrote: i keep wonder Why wont TT export or release their beyblade worldwide? it wil sell more like Lego, Marvel legends etc. buying beyblade from non authorized 3rd party will make me broke lol

because of the deal with hasbro they made
I don't understand how the V Gear would attach to Dynamite Belial. I understood how the F gear attached, that made sense. But this doesn't really look all that similar. How would it even work?

I'm assuming the V Gear and F Gear probably couldn't be used at the same time.
(Jun. 15, 2021  5:15 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I don't understand how the V Gear would attach to Dynamite Belial. I understood how the F gear attached, that made sense. But this doesn't really look all that similar. How would it even work?

I'm pretty sure the V gear attaches to Venture...
(Jun. 15, 2021  5:16 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2021  5:15 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I don't understand how the V Gear would attach to Dynamite Belial. I understood how the F gear attached, that made sense. But this doesn't really look all that similar. How would it even work?

I'm pretty sure the V gear attaches to Venture...

See, that I can believe. That looks like it might fit on Venture. But the text said it attached to Dynamite Belial. You can see where this would cause me confusion. Smile
(Jun. 15, 2021  5:22 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2021  5:16 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: I'm pretty sure the V gear attaches to Venture...

See, that I can believe. That looks like it might fit on Venture. But the text said it attached to Dynamite Belial. You can see where this would cause me confusion. Smile

You're welcome. To think I would see the day I help a confused Organiser...
(Jun. 14, 2021  4:14 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
2600 yen around 23$ but without shipping

Hyped for this

What day will this release because I know it's in July

On the bottom of Venture, there are two openings which press down. That's where the V Gear gets attached, press down and twist, and it gets locked into place.
(Jun. 15, 2021  7:06 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Part images
[Image: image0.jpg]
Driver name is shot

Nice, TBH the Driver kinda grows on me, let just see how it will perform. so is it possible we might see Valkyrie announcement debut this friday?

here is some preview how it jump

(Jun. 14, 2021  11:51 PM)Розовая роза Wrote: Я просто надеюсь, что он работает хорошо, было бы обидно, если бы он отстой, потому что он выглядит так здорово ...
Кроме того, есть ли еще какие-нибудь фотографии 7 Armor?

Nope, sorry. My mistake sorry

That's how Shaft work
We all had the name of Valkryie Wrong. Its Saviour Valkryie not Saber. 

[Image: 0eZEIZz.png]

(Jun. 15, 2021  9:07 AM)Втрюга Wrote: У всех нас было имя Валькрия Неправильно. Спаситель Валькрия, а не Сэйбер. 

[Image: 0eZEIZz.png]

But official website says Saber
(Jun. 15, 2021  8:06 AM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2021  7:06 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Part images
Driver name is shot

Nice, TBH the Driver kinda grows on me, let just see how it will perform. so is it possible we might see Valkyrie announcement debut this friday?

here is some preview how it jump

Ik it's an ad to make Valkyrie look good, but the activation didn't seem too horrible. Obviously looking towards the lower side of things considering in an actual battle the activation could get screwed by an opposing bey, but it's cool nonetheless. Even if it's bad, it's still a new gimmick.

Apparently the Saber/Savior Blade can lose those small rubber parts in front of the 3 main blades. Basically another part that's supposed to wear down like Variable, Evolution, or 2D.

Also not sure about the Valkyrie Core, and how the bound gimmick could possibly affect the overall recoil or teeth.