[Product]  B-185 Booster Vanish Fafnir.Tp.Kc-3

(May. 13, 2021  10:38 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: That Kick Driver from side view reminds me the CF performance tip from MFB ZeroG.
F230CF/GCF was a good choice for L-Drago Destroy/Guardian’s Spin-Steal combos in certain cases, so hopefully this Driver can have good LAD as well.

Yeah; However the tip is Sharp unlike CF. That is going to be a problem for the stabilization issue.
(May. 13, 2021  10:32 AM)IrvRai Wrote: New Vanish Fafnir Tp Kc-3 Image! New DB Parts discussion!
#vanishfafnir #dbfafnir #beyblade #beybladeburst #beybladeburstdb

That’s a leak, I don’t think it should be here.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Beyblade/commen...irmed_not/
More official Vanish Fafnir Pictures:
[Image: 4904810173700_0dd0167a01e34b7890724d3992e7164f.jpg]
[Image: 4904810173700_f681b17a67e146ecb8e8fb58009fe71b.jpg]
[Image: 4904810173700_1c0402a4028446e4b92318315dbddff6.jpg]
Apparently the rubber is supposed to be very elastic. Really like the shading on the image of Fafnir on the box though.
The box art makes this bey looks so much better lol. I still don't like the color that much but it definitely already grow on me and It's very neat how the evolution gear has fafnir heads on it.
Super excited for the new Fafnir I'll likely do a separate video on that attachment for Belial, I'm more confused on why TT didn't put up a picture of High Mode or if they're adding it later today.

Regardless hyped for Fafnir
(May. 13, 2021  4:22 PM)originalzankye Wrote: Super excited for the new Fafnir I'll likely do a separate video on that attachment for Belial, I'm more confused on why TT didn't put up a picture of High Mode or if they're adding it later today.

Regardless hyped for Fafnir
Zankye thx for the pics they really cool and Fafnir's shock absorption gimic sounds awesome. (Btw I got all the info about Fafnir from your video yesterday)
Wow. Those holes in the blade actually don’t have an attachment purpose. Seems like Vanish Fafnir will have spin steal AND higher shock absorption
(May. 13, 2021  6:24 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Wow. Those holes in the blade actually don’t have an attachment purpose. Seems like Vanish Fafnir will have spin steal AND higher shock absorption

And higher breakage chances. Remember peeps, DO NOT put this thing against DB Longinus or Spriggan when they come out.
If the tip works as intended and has good LAD then it will actually be really good in opposite spin, since Stamina doesn’t matter in opposite spin matches, LAD does
Does the attachment work on Fafnir too or is it made specifically for Belial?
(May. 13, 2021  7:12 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Does the attachment work on Fafnir too or is it made specifically for Belial?

Well, the holes on the Blade don't match the protrusions on the attachment. Idk if that means anything (since the attachment is for the Armor anyway), but maybe that means it's just for Belial?
(May. 13, 2021  7:12 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Does the attachment work on Fafnir too or is it made specifically for Belial?

The description on the Mall website says the attachment is for Belial, and it doesn't have a purpose on the Fafnir.
I found the attachment slots on Dynamite for the Fafnir attachment[Image: 63573505-7799-4098-8ACD-225AD34A2058.jpeg]
(May. 14, 2021  12:03 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I found the attachment slots on Dynamite for the Fafnir attachment[Image: 63573505-7799-4098-8ACD-225AD34A2058.jpeg]

After reviewing my own Dynamite Belial, it appears as though the Fafnir attachment won't "click" onto the layer, but rather it will be held in place by the armor in low mode, and by the DB core in high mode
the layer base looks like a beywheelz, time to get the car
The kick driver has a gimmick that supposedly makes it more stable, and tapered has a low centre of gravity. this is shaping up to be one competitive booster
Wait a min, so the attachment isn't even a part of Fafnir, it just kinda looks like it?
(May. 13, 2021  6:39 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(May. 13, 2021  6:24 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Wow. Those holes in the blade actually don’t have an attachment purpose. Seems like Vanish Fafnir will have spin steal AND higher shock absorption

And higher breakage chances. Remember peeps, DO NOT put this thing against DB Longinus or Spriggan when they come out.

Ahh yes because look a Superking
Also, that attachment doesn't fit the color scheme of belial
(May. 14, 2021  2:45 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(May. 13, 2021  6:39 PM)PinkRose Wrote: And higher breakage chances. Remember peeps, DO NOT put this thing against DB Longinus or Spriggan when they come out.

Ahh yes because look a Superking
Also, that attachment doesn't fit the color scheme of belial

It's meant to be a part taken from Fafnir. Hence why it has, y'know, FAFNIR'S COLOR SCHEME.
(May. 14, 2021  12:18 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(May. 14, 2021  12:03 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I found the attachment slots on Dynamite for the Fafnir attachment[Image: 63573505-7799-4098-8ACD-225AD34A2058.jpeg]

After reviewing my own Dynamite Belial, it appears as though the Fafnir attachment won't "click" onto the layer, but rather it will be held in place by the armor in low mode, and by the DB core in high mode

I thought it was confirmed that the Fafnir Evo part can only be used in Low mode?
(May. 14, 2021  5:00 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(May. 14, 2021  12:18 AM)BladerGem Wrote: After reviewing my own Dynamite Belial, it appears as though the Fafnir attachment won't "click" onto the layer, but rather it will be held in place by the armor in low mode, and by the DB core in high mode

I thought it was confirmed that the Fafnir Evo part can only be used in Low mode?

If it is, that's news to me.
(May. 14, 2021  5:00 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(May. 14, 2021  12:18 AM)BladerGem Wrote: After reviewing my own Dynamite Belial, it appears as though the Fafnir attachment won't "click" onto the layer, but rather it will be held in place by the armor in low mode, and by the DB core in high mode

If that’s true, then there should be no attachments at the top of the dynamite blade.
(May. 14, 2021  5:17 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: If that’s true, then there should be no attachments at the top of the dynamite blade.
Well from the poster we know that Longinus will have what seems to be an attachment or evolution gear that attach above the dynamite blade