[Product]  B-185 Booster Vanish Fafnir.Tp.Kc-3

(May. 14, 2021  9:35 PM)originalzankye Wrote:
(May. 14, 2021  9:33 PM)USN Wrote: Buy it from mall of toys. $30 is too much.

They can buy from wherever they want lol and the 30 dollars is CAD....

i mean not from what ever some of them are scams
(May. 14, 2021  8:39 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I was afraid this would happen. What's the point of that extra frame when it's only going to be used for Belial? I get it, Belial is the main character, but it feels kinda irksome that this extra frame, which looks very Fafnir like, doesn't work on Fafnir itself. I'd be fine if it worked only on Fafnir and Belial, but it only works on Belial?... It's more of a personal gripe, but yeah. I'm not against the idea of it being an upgraded part that Belial can use, but I feel that Fafnir should be able to use it too. How would it be used in the show anyway? Will they study Fafnir and make a frame out of it, or does he absorb their power and somehow a frame forms from it?

Anyway, this Fafnir looks really cool, and I dig the whole "hard rubber" and "soft rubber" mode change idea, while I expected the high and low modes to do the mode change, the way they did it here was unexpected and very cool, and this may be my favourite looking Fafnir so far. Not much to say about the disk and the driver looks like it would have insane LAD, it sorta reminds me of Cyber Dragoon's BB or even Wolborg 4. So, is the gimmick for Kick the springy surrounding ring?

I agree with the upgrade thing I really wasn't surprised it was Belial only but I think at the very least it could've been interesting if the upgrade parts were compatible with the original counterpart. 

I do wonder how well this Fafnir will do against lefts I'm sure against rights it'll be fine, I do also wonder when people have been bringing it up how fragile and durable those holes in the rubber could be.
(May. 14, 2021  9:35 PM)originalzankye Wrote:
(May. 14, 2021  9:33 PM)USN Wrote: Buy it from mall of toys. $30 is too much.

They can buy from wherever they want lol and the 30 dollars is CAD....

Mall of toys is still generally cheaper. He can buy from wherever, but I can see that he registered yesterday, so I was just offering guidance. Not hating on your store or anything.
(May. 14, 2021  9:41 PM)USN Wrote:
(May. 14, 2021  9:35 PM)originalzankye Wrote: They can buy from wherever they want lol and the 30 dollars is CAD....

Mall of toys is still generally cheaper. He can buy from wherever, but I can see that he registered yesterday, so I was just offering guidance. Not hating on your store or anything.

MoT has also had a bunch of big issues recently since DB began, being cheaper doesn't usually mean better.

But anyways I think the discussion should focus back on Vanish Fafnir.

This includes the kid who just quoted.
(May. 14, 2021  9:46 PM)originalzankye Wrote:
(May. 14, 2021  9:41 PM)USN Wrote: Mall of toys is still generally cheaper. He can buy from wherever, but I can see that he registered yesterday, so I was just offering guidance. Not hating on your store or anything.

hm usn has a point
Can someone explain the hard rubber soft rubber thing to me? I'm kinda lost
(May. 15, 2021  1:25 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Can someone explain the hard rubber soft rubber thing to me? I'm kinda lost

Apparently in Low mode the rubber is "softer" meaning it is more absorptive, as in absorbing more spin. This is because the armor is below the ring and the rubber can bend inward more. In high mode, the 3 armor is more directly on the Blade part, so it can't bend inward as much because the armor is there to prevent it from doing so (like Cyclone Ragnaruk's wings). Of course, this is just what TT says about it, in actuality I don't think the difference will be noticeable, but we'll just have to wait and see. High mode is supposed to be the "hard" node while Low mode is supposed to be "softer".
(May. 15, 2021  1:33 AM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(May. 15, 2021  1:25 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Can someone explain the hard rubber soft rubber thing to me? I'm kinda lost

Apparently in Low mode the rubber is "softer" meaning it is more absorptive, as in absorbing more spin.  This is because the armor is below the ring and the rubber can bend inward more.  In high mode, the 3 armor is more directly on the Blade part, so it can't bend inward as much because the armor is there to prevent it from doing so (like Cyclone Ragnaruk's wings).  Of course, this is just what TT says about it, in actuality I don't think the difference will be noticeable, but we'll just have to wait and see.  High mode is supposed to be the "hard" node while Low mode is supposed to be "softer".

Oh wow! If that works then Vanish will be useful as attack-stamina hybrid

But rubber is rubber so both modes should be able to absorb
I personally thing the Fafnir motif is mine with the Belial upgrade, but on one condition. It depends on how its handled in the anime. If belial breaks beys and creates new parts with the remains of those beys, that’s really cool and explains why it looks like Fafnir.
(May. 15, 2021  3:58 AM)Orbit Wrote: I personally thing the Fafnir motif is mine with the Be lisp upgrade, but on one condition. It depend on how its handled in the anime. If belial breaks beys and creates new parts with the remains of those beys, that’s really cool and explains why it looks like Fafnir.

That'll most likely be the case, considering the other Legends don't have DB beys yet, and probably won't evolve/upgrade their beys before facing Bell.
It does make me wonder how they'll do the driver evolution piece from Valkyrie, though...
(May. 15, 2021  5:16 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(May. 15, 2021  3:58 AM)Orbit Wrote: I personally thing the Fafnir motif is mine with the Be lisp upgrade, but on one condition. It depend on how its handled in the anime. If belial breaks beys and creates new parts with the remains of those beys, that’s really cool and explains why it looks like Fafnir.

That'll most likely be the case, considering the other Legends don't have DB beys yet, and probably won't evolve/upgrade their beys before facing Bell.
It does make me wonder how they'll do the driver evolution piece from Valkyrie,  though...
Well, valkyrie does have rubber...
(May. 15, 2021  5:16 AM)BladerGem Wrote:

It does make me wonder how they'll do the driver evolution piece from Valkyrie, though...

I have a theory on that, actually. There seems to be locking slots on the bottom of the venture driver where a piece could fit. Given the pattern of plastic-rubber-plastic-rubber we have with Valkyrie's drivers, and the width of the gap between the slots, we might have a valkyrie driver with a ring. This is purely speculation though, but I'm 99% sure that Valkyrie is getting a plastic-tipped driver this season.
(May. 14, 2021  9:38 PM)originalzankye Wrote:
(May. 14, 2021  8:39 PM)Jinbee Wrote:

I agree with the upgrade thing I really wasn't surprised it was Belial only but I think at the very least it could've been interesting if the upgrade parts were compatible with the original counterpart. 

I do wonder how well this Fafnir will do against lefts I'm sure against rights it'll be fine, I do also wonder when people have been bringing it up how fragile and durable those holes in the rubber could be.

I wouldn't mind if it was just Belial or Fafnir that this Fafnir themed frame worked on, I can understand TT not wanting to try and have it work for every DB layer, but I just feel that if the frame is Fafnir looking, and comes with Fafnir, it should work for it as well, that's just me though. I actually wouldn't mind if the frame had a Belial colour scheme (black with red rubber?) and didn't work for Fafnir, since it would at least be a more upfront indication that the extra part included was Belial only. However, I might be nitpicking so eh.

I think against right spin, it'll do fine, it looks a bit rounder for a Fafnir layer, a decent amount of rubber and the softer rubber design should do better in theory. I can't really say how it'll do against left spin, it seems random within the Fafnir series. Sometimes it can do alright like Mirage, and sometimes it can be downright terrible like Wizard.
Imagine how weird it would sound if Free uses kick brake. That is, assuming the driver has the same spring gimmick as nothing and absorb do
(May. 16, 2021  12:49 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Imagine how weird it would sound if Free uses kick brake. That is, assuming the driver has the same spring gimmick as nothing and absorb do

Maybe Kick Counter? Well all of his breaks were just counters ig
I basically summarized all the info we know of about Vanish Fafnir in this video, and also gave some speculation and theories of mine.
(May. 16, 2021  3:58 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I basically summarized all the info we know of about Vanish Fafnir in this video, and also gave some speculation and theories of mine.
*snip*

Dang, didn’t even credit me for the photo 

Time to put spammy watermarks on any picture I upload here

Anyways I’ll definitely be picking this release up, it looks spicy and also there’s no way I’m passing up a part that can bend
(May. 16, 2021  7:13 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(May. 16, 2021  3:58 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I basically summarized all the info we know of about Vanish Fafnir in this video, and also gave some speculation and theories of mine.
*snip*

Dang, didn’t even credit me for the photo 

Time to put spammy watermarks on any picture I upload here

Anyways I’ll definitely be picking this release up, it looks spicy and also there’s no way I’m passing up a part that can bend
AAAAH! IM SO SORRY! I kind of forgot who put the picture in the video, I’m sorry if you wanted me to mention that you found the picture. PLEASE! HAVE MERCY! But like real talk, I can tell the people that you were the one who made that picture in my next video. Do you want that?
You know, I just saw this thing's avatar in the preview for next episode, and now that I think of it...wouldn't it have been better if they swapped the green of the Core for the light blue on the avatar's wings?
(May. 17, 2021  4:15 PM)PinkRose Wrote: You know, I just saw this thing's avatar in the preview for next episode, and now that I think of it...wouldn't it have been better if they swapped the green of the Core for the light blue on the avatar's wings?

you do have a point but they could be some secret that none of us no
(May. 17, 2021  4:15 PM)It’s PinkRose Wrote: You know, I just saw this thing's avatar in the preview for next episode, and now that I think of it...wouldn't it have been better if they swapped the green of the Core for the light blue on the avatar's wings?

What you’re forgetting is that they already used blue on Ragnaruk
The avatar is spot on perfect. Its once again not so bulky like Mirage and is slimmer but not so different otherwise as well as that it gives that vibe that you can see resonate with Free.
I dont get why the driver is called kick tho
(May. 17, 2021  10:08 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I dont get why the driver is called kick tho

Maybe because it springs up so it's technically kicking back or something? I'm not sure.
(May. 18, 2021  12:47 AM)PinkRose Wrote:
(May. 17, 2021  10:08 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I dont get why the driver is called kick tho

Maybe because it springs up so it's technically kicking back or something? I'm not sure.

yo imagine
the driver grow legs and kicks the opponents bey out of the stadium