[Product]  B-179 Booster Death Σolomon.MF 2B

New Booster slated to release in March 2021. 

Images below:
[Image: nexopux.jpg][Image: 6RxNZR5.jpg]

Please do not spam this thread with rumors or speculation, or else the thread will be locked until further notice.
Thread is now open since the Bey has been leaked. Post responsibly.
Well, there’s not much to say other than to state the obvious fact that this is a disappointment. It’s nice to see a proper release of the Solomon chip but at the end of the day, it’s a tiny chip with a weight difference that’s hardly significant and it ultimately isn’t really that big of a deal, Death isn’t that great at all and 2B is pretty useless amongst all the other competitively viable chassis as well. Metal Fusion is bound to complete garbage just as the original Fusion driver has always been and would arguably be even worse than it was before seeing as it now has that metal lock that would damage the layer (not that anyone would use the driver anyways though). In conclusion, it’s really not that great of a product.
(Jan. 28, 2021  3:14 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Well, there’s not much to say other than the fact that this is a disappointment. It’s nice to see a proper release of the Solomon chip but at the end of the day, it’s a tiny chip with a weight difference that’s hardly significant and it really isn’t that big of a deal, Death isn’t that great at all, Metal Fusion is bound to complete garbage just as the Fusion driver has always been and would suck even more so seeing as it now has that metal lock that would damage the layer. 2B isn’t great either. In conclusion, it’s really not that great of a product.
Well actually Fusion is top tier in classic but other than that i do agree, and if you are a competitive player Solomon is basically replaceable if you don't have MCC
Solomon: Cool chip, nice to see a main release.
Death: Honestly i'm fine with this ring, it looks cool and was hard to get until now. +1 point for making a cool, albiet generic name.
2B: Neat chassis, nothing great about it but also nothing bad imo.
Metal Fusion: Metal drivers? Bad from first impressions. Fusion? Burn it please.
(Jan. 28, 2021  3:21 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  3:14 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Well, there’s not much to say other than the fact that this is a disappointment. It’s nice to see a proper release of the Solomon chip but at the end of the day, it’s a tiny chip with a weight difference that’s hardly significant and it really isn’t that big of a deal, Death isn’t that great at all, Metal Fusion is bound to complete garbage just as the Fusion driver has always been and would suck even more so seeing as it now has that metal lock that would damage the layer. 2B isn’t great either. In conclusion, it’s really not that great of a product.
Well actually Fusion is top tier in classic but other than that i do agree, and if you are a competitive player Solomon is basically replaceable if you don't have MCC

Is it though? It was bad throughout the dual and single layer era and has generally been horrible throughout its existence. And besides, the classic format is a dead minority. As for Solomon, even with a chip core it’s really not that different. A 1-2 gram difference really isn’t much at all.
(Jan. 28, 2021  3:26 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  3:21 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Well actually Fusion is top tier in classic but other than that i do agree, and if you are a competitive player Solomon is basically replaceable if you don't have MCC

Is it though? It was bad throughout the dual and single layer era and has generally been horrible throughout its existence. And besides, the classic format is a dead minority.
Well Fusion' got banned in classic as far as I know because if you wear it down it becomes Accel' im expecting the same thing for metal fusion (which probably destroy teeth)
(Jan. 28, 2021  3:28 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  3:26 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Is it though? It was bad throughout the dual and single layer era and has generally been horrible throughout its existence. And besides, the classic format is a dead minority.
Well Fusion' got banned in classic as far as I know because if you wear it down it becomes Accel' im expecting the same thing for metal fusion (which probably destroy teeth)

Ahh that does make sense, although I still think the driver is trash with respect to your point.
can someone post pics?
can anyone share me the leaks man I need to the new beys!

(Jan. 28, 2021  3:34 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: can someone post pics?

they are leaks, they can only send us via PM

that is why the same thing is happening in the rb

BUT I NEED THEM PICS ANYONE THAT HAS THEM SEND US!
Would someone be able to pm me the pics? I would ask the person directly but idk who has them
Everytime I hear metal fusion I think of “Metal Fusion”
Is this 100% confirmed? If so. . .  ewwwwwwwwww

I don't care if the recolour is the most beautiful thing to exist, this is the laziest thing TT could've done.

Solomon, I'm fine with. It should be accessible to the public but not giving it its own unique ring is SUCH a missed opportunity. Also, Death sucks.

2B is a nice chassis but it's not new or difficult to get and Metal Fusion is stupid. We already had Fusion on Abyss and the added weight is going to do nothing for it for competitiveness.

No new parts = Random Booster pull. Not a separate booster release.
(Jan. 28, 2021  4:42 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: Is this 100% confirmed? If so. . .  ewwwwwwwwww

I don't care if the recolour is the most beautiful thing to exist, this is the laziest thing TT could've done.

Solomon, I'm fine with. It should be accessible to the public but not giving it its own unique ring is SUCH a missed opportunity. Also, Death sucks.

2B is a nice chassis but it's not new or difficult to get and Metal Fusion is stupid. We already had Fusion on Abyss and the added weight is going to do nothing for it for competitiveness.

No new parts = Random Booster pull. Not a separate booster release.

What this should have been is a WBBA exclusive release. I honestly would have been ok with this being a WBBA exclusive release. I’ll be buying this, but mostly for the Solomon chip and the Death ring. Also, I think Metal Fusion’s main point is to increase burst resistance, like a ‘ driver.
Death is a cool ring but i prefer something new. At least we have a more accessible way to get Solomon.
Why is this a main release and not a WBBA exclusive thing? Takara Tomy is just doing anything at this point....
Alright. I think TT is Just releasing rare bey get battle parts just for more money. now It's like TT put all their pieces in the hat and Pulled them out and this is what they got. this is a booster purely for Solomon like maybe like Metal fusion okay it's a new piece whatever it's not gonna be game changing or anything I mean basically this is just here's a way to get Solomon.
I think similar to the random booster this is a very mixed bag, on the positive, we get a normal release of Solomon which makes it more accessible to everyone and we get a 2B recolor after god knows how many months of waiting, the negatives here being the pointless performance tip and the death ring which did not need to be a standalone release and could've just been apart of an RB for a recolor. The only thing I hope is that we eventually get reprints for 3A and 2S along with 2A since we're getting most of the double chassis now with recolors.
while this and the new random booster are somewhat disappointing (to me) because they don't offer much in terms of "new" it sort of makes sense....TT spends a chunk of money per part/bey: paying a designer to design, prototyping, testing, then paying to have molds made, etc ... and allot of these layers/chips have only seen one release. gotta get more money out of that investment than just one release! same with these metal drivers....same molds, just different spring/cap which im assuming is less money to produce then the whole design/prototype/create new molds process for a new part.

also im assuming with season 6 theres going to be allot more original stuff coming out. so maybe its a last push to make some money off of older layers/chips.
This should've been a B-00 release that isn't part of the main line. However, it's not necessarily a bad purchase, just that it should've been a new bey.

Death in the Master Diabolos like recolour is cool, and I don't have the Death ring yet. However since there's no Diabolos chip to go with it anyway, I'll have to get the RBV pulls either way (ugh...). It really should've been a more interesting Layer ring at least.

Σolomon chip, easily the best part for me. This is probably one of the earliest TT have ever released a rare get prize in a regular purchase. Incredibly easy to access and it's a blessing to have it. I assume this booster was made to give this chip easier.

2B is fine, it's useful and a decently interesting part.

Metal Fusion driver is interesting in that it's new, but I always never liked Fusion.

Again, it's not a bad booster... but it shouldn't have been a booster, not a main line booster anyway. Like I said it should've been a B-00, though maybe the chip would still be too hard to get as a result? I don't know. This should've just been for a returning blader though... Xcalibur was waiting for one.
I don't know how I feel about this release it's good cause of the accessibility of the Solomon ship for the ones that don't have it. 2b is good cause finally double chassis are getting other release and metal fusion is well I don't know . but man xcalibur and Zeus really got the short end of the stick huh. the random boosters coud've have been sparking Zeus and put the death Solomon combo to accompany it while this release coud've been the sparking xcalibur oh well it was to good to be true
this bey is like orb egis, the parts are not bad at all but the driver holds it back completely
Σolomon and 2B are definitely top-tier parts.
Death is not that competitive as Super or First, but is okay to get, especially for whom didn't get Death Diabolos in RB.
Metal Fusion is... While, hopefully they could give us some good Metal Drivers in subsequent releases.
(Jan. 28, 2021  10:16 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Σolomon and 2B are definitely top-tier parts.
Death is not that competitive as Super or First, but is okay to get, especially for whom didn't get Death Diabolos in RB.
Metal Fusion is... While, hopefully they could give us some good Metal Drivers in subsequent releases.

Wasn’t Solomon top tier due to the MCC?
(Jan. 28, 2021  10:29 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  10:16 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Σolomon and 2B are definitely top-tier parts.

Wasn’t Solomon top tier due to the MCC?

Technically it would be due to its ability to support an mcc alongside the metal it already has but it’s not really that significant. It’s the slightest weight difference.