[Product]  B-178 Random Booster Vol. 24

Well this is a interesting choice for layers
(Dec. 28, 2020  10:43 PM)оригинальные Wrote: Сообщение об ошибке! Но да супер рада за РБ! Надеюсь, что бы ни были другие беи, у него будет больше двойного шасси!

And what cool🧐?

(Jan. 21, 2021  8:54 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Но да, был небольшой шанс получить римейк с первоначальной размытой утечкой, но теперь это только подтвердилось.

Maybe it's good. RB just got worse
Although there is not a new remake, I still think this could be one of the best RBs.
Perfect Phoenix is somehow outclassed, but is still an decent choice of opponent in test. Therefore a new Rivive Phoenix body could still be useful.
Imperial and Master had never been re-released in regular products (only in exclusive products), so it is nice to see them in this RB. (Cho-Z S & A: Damn)
Super and First are very powerful attack type Rings in Sparking. And through the silhuoette you can see Super seems have 1A as Chassis, which is also a very good part.
Variant is useless, but you can see 2D by its outline, which is also useful in reverse-spin matches. And if it has Lucifer Chip, it is another good part to get.
King and Glide are not good, but if they have 1B and 1S, it is acceptable. 1B is a good balance -type Chassis, and 1S is the only choice in most cases if you want to use the classic Layer-Disc-Driver system.
At least currently there is not very upsetting parts like Cosmo or Forneus.
No new bey in Feb and Mar?
Disappointed
I'm pumped if there's Cho-z Spriggan. But I think Tact has Better Defence. Imperial is exciting, especially for someone like me who can't afford the set
If Imperial is indeed in this RB, I suppose there's a possibility that it may have a better mold that isn't as prone to self-bursting.
imperial and master are expansive so putting it in a RB is really a great deal sad that this booster doesn't have a main prize
(Jan. 21, 2021  8:09 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: I'm honestly just hoping that the parts that they come with are good or interesting parts, because the line up for this isn't too impressive so far. It's not bad, but it definitely could've been better. Imperial, Master and rP are cool.

If this comes with plenty of Double Chassis', then heck yeah! From zankye's video, I see a 2D Double Chassis on the Variant silhouette so that's cool!

Judging from the post above, I'm guessing First Uranus is considered the "main" rare prize and if so, I hope they give us an interesting stock combo for it. Maybe a new part? Most likely not, but it's possible they'll stick those new Metal Drivers in them considering we saw a red Accel Driver with the metal caps on.
If you want the image look at NEW Random Booster Vol 24 NEWS B-178 RELEASE DATE + CONFIRMED URS?! BEYBLADE BURST SPARKING from You tube, I will not post the full link.
I really wanna go for first uranus but is probably going to be the prize bey
(Jan. 22, 2021  2:14 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  8:09 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: I'm honestly just hoping that the parts that they come with are good or interesting parts, because the line up for this isn't too impressive so far. It's not bad, but it definitely could've been better. Imperial, Master and rP are cool.

If this comes with plenty of Double Chassis', then heck yeah! From zankye's video, I see a 2D Double Chassis on the Variant silhouette so that's cool!

Judging from the post above, I'm guessing First Uranus is considered the "main" rare prize and if so, I hope they give us an interesting stock combo for it. Maybe a new part? Most likely not, but it's possible they'll stick those new Metal Drivers in them considering we saw a red Accel Driver with the metal caps on.
If you want the image look at NEW Random Booster Vol 24 NEWS B-178 RELEASE DATE + CONFIRMED URS?! BEYBLADE BURST SPARKING from You tube, I will not post the full link.

I've already seen it from zankye's video, that's where I first heard about the lineup of this Random Booster.
Im just hoping we get good parts like Xtend+ and Double Chassis's, im sick of seeing the same single chassis in every random booster.
(Jan. 22, 2021  6:07 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Im just hoping we get good parts like Xtend+ and Double Chassis's, im sick of seeing the same single chassis in every random booster.

Or maybe a 3D or a 3S Chassis would be sick as well. If possible maybe even Xceed' or some other top tier Drivers.
(Jan. 22, 2021  5:56 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  2:14 AM)Dasmind Wrote: If you want the image look at NEW Random Booster Vol 24 NEWS B-178 RELEASE DATE + CONFIRMED URS?! BEYBLADE BURST SPARKING from You tube, I will not post the full link.

I've already seen it from zankye's video, that's where I first heard about the lineup of this Random Booster.
I know, just give it to the other people
(Jan. 22, 2021  12:38 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: imperial and master are expansive so putting it in a RB is really a great deal sad that this booster doesn't have a main prize

Problem detected: what if they raise the price for such high quality layers?
(Jan. 22, 2021  6:49 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  12:38 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: imperial and master are expansive so putting it in a RB is really a great deal sad that this booster doesn't have a main prize

Problem detected: what if they raise the price for such high quality layers?

They did that with the GT RBV with pure gold Layers. Hopefully not, cuz pandemic isn't over but I still need my plastic addiction sated without murdering my pockets and wallet.
(Jan. 22, 2021  6:49 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
Problem detected: what if they raise the price for such high quality layers
Answer to problem: they could easily give us bad parts with the same price
(Jan. 22, 2021  7:27 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  6:49 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Problem detected: what if they raise the price for such high quality layers
Answer to problem: they could easily give us bad parts with the same price

Imagine if they give us High Edge on this one.
(Jan. 22, 2021  7:32 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  7:27 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Answer to problem: they could easily give us bad parts with the same price

Imagine if they give us High Edge on this one.
Nightmare detected.
HIGH BULLET
HIGH IGNITION'
Lmao.
Yea they may pack in some bad parts. But if they put 13 12 11 it may save costs? But for drivers? The cost difference is not a lot.
But I guess if there really is 12 13 11 there will likely be bad drivers that don't save the day.
(Jan. 22, 2021  10:36 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  7:32 AM)Longinox Wrote: Imagine if they give us High Edge on this one.
Nightmare detected.
HIGH BULLET
HIGH IGNITION'
Lmao.
Yea they may pack in some bad parts. But if they put 13 12 11 it may save costs? But for drivers? The cost difference is not a lot.
But I guess if there really is 12 13 11 there will likely be bad drivers that don't save the day.
I doubt they include 12 13 11 since super and variant use double chassis
(Jan. 22, 2021  10:39 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  10:36 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Nightmare detected.
HIGH BULLET
HIGH IGNITION'
Lmao.
I doubt they include 12 13 11 since super and variant use double chassis

Good Point, brace yourself for High Bullet.

But they might include more metal teeth-wrecking drivers.
(Jan. 22, 2021  12:37 AM)BladerGem Wrote: If Imperial is indeed in this RB, I suppose there's a possibility that it may have a better mold that isn't as prone to self-bursting.
You mean like Ace? Remember it had a burst stopper.
(Jan. 21, 2021  9:36 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Although there is not a new remake, I still think this could be one of the best RBs.
Perfect Phoenix is somehow outclassed, but is still an decent choice of opponent in test. Therefore a new Rivive Phoenix body could still be useful.
Imperial and Master had never been re-released in regular products (only in exclusive products), so it is nice to see them in this RB. (Cho-Z S & A: Damn)
Super and First are very powerful attack type Rings in Sparking. And through the silhuoette you can see Super seems have 1A as Chassis, which is also a very good part.
Variant is useless, but you can see 2D by its outline, which is also useful in reverse-spin matches. And if it has Lucifer Chip, it is another good part to get.
King and Glide are not good, but if they have 1B and 1S, it is acceptable. 1B is a good balance -type Chassis, and 1S is the only choice in most cases if you want to use the classic Layer-Disc-Driver system.

Sure all chassis are decent but uh, 1A and 1B are outclassed, also Variant has some niche
Everything is aesthetically pleasing, but not very good, aside form Imperial and Master but there are better options.
(Jan. 22, 2021  2:52 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  9:36 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Although there is not a new remake, I still think this could be one of the best RBs.

Sure all chassis are decent but uh, 1A and 1B are outclassed, also Variant has some niche

I don't see how 1A is outclassed. For right-spin attack types, you either use 1A or 2A. Both are very decent choices.