[Product]  B-175 Booster Lucifer the End 皇 Drift

Release date November 28th
(Oct. 22, 2020  12:41 PM)originalzankye Wrote: Release date November 28th
That's nice.
(Oct. 20, 2020  9:44 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  9:40 PM)Radek_Eren Wrote: What if the new driver is Mb+M ? I'd expect that after Xc'+X and Zn'+N.

If it does turn out to include an attachment, it'd probably just be called Mobius+ because the attachment would most likely not be interchangeable with any other attachment, which is presumably why Xceed'+X and Zone'+Z aren't simply called Xceed'+ and Zone'+
Maybe they could be those tall drivers that are also dash?
(Oct. 22, 2020  12:41 PM)оригинальные Wrote: Дата выхода 28 ноября

Спасибо
(Oct. 22, 2020  1:29 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Thats nice.
That's nice.
(Oct. 22, 2020  1:41 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  1:29 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Thats nice.
That's nice.

I honestly want the new Lucifer to not have that barrier thing anymore and have some sort of new gimmick. I have a felling that Mobius might get a upgraded driver
Would posting the silhouette of the new Lucifer here from Random Booster Vol. 22 be considered a leak or is it allowed to be posted here?
If it isn't Lucifer, I really want a new Phoenix. Probably Phoenix because in the new Corocoro, it said that Phoenix is the next bey to get a sparking evolution.
(Oct. 22, 2020  2:39 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: Would posting the silhouette of the new Lucifer here from Random Booster Vol. 22 be considered a leak or is it allowed to be posted here?
It is allowed.
(Oct. 22, 2020  2:46 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  2:39 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: Would posting the silhouette of the new Lucifer here from Random Booster Vol. 22 be considered a leak or is it allowed to be posted here?
It is allowed.

*Removed*
people might not like the upcoming new Lucy i don't how I feel about that shape and it looks like the Barrier might still be around not that it's a surprise it's the whole point of the bey  hahaha
(Oct. 22, 2020  2:52 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: The new bey is called Harry Lucifer

correction Lucifer Harry God Mobius X lol
(Oct. 22, 2020  2:47 PM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  2:46 PM)g2_ Wrote: It is allowed.

Alright, here it is:
[removed by CitrusNinja3]
If it needs to be taken down, let me know

The product that contains the flyer isn't meant to be released yet, so technically this would count as "unreleased content" until the 24th in Japan. I'm going to have to remove the image for now, but it can be uploaded again on release day.
(Oct. 22, 2020  2:59 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  2:47 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: Alright, here it is:
[removed by CitrusNinja3]
If it needs to be taken down, let me know

The product that contains the flyer isn't meant to be released yet, so technically this would count as "unreleased content" until the 24th in Japan. I'm going to have to remove the image for now, but it can be uploaded again on release day.
But it was released by TT.
(Oct. 22, 2020  3:23 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  2:59 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: The product that contains the flyer isn't meant to be released yet, so technically this would count as "unreleased content" until the 24th in Japan. I'm going to have to remove the image for now, but it can be uploaded again on release day.

The product isn't supposed to be out yet though, it comes out tomorrow in Japan, the person who got the paper with the silhouette got the release early, and that makes it a leak because people aren't supposed to have it yet
(Oct. 22, 2020  3:23 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  2:59 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: The product that contains the flyer isn't meant to be released yet, so technically this would count as "unreleased content" until the 24th in Japan. I'm going to have to remove the image for now, but it can be uploaded again on release day.

Any sales that happen before the intended release date are not authorized by TT, hence this should not be treated as officially released material yet.

That early? We don’t even has news of it yet. Hyperion and Helios release on the 24th and we already know everything about them. So I assumed Lucifer would come later but I guess not.
(Oct. 22, 2020  5:38 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:

That early? We don’t even has news of it yet. Hyperion and Helios release on the 24th and we already know everything about them. So I assumed Lucifer would come later but I guess not.
Well, the silhouette released and it had the release date, so that is how we know.

That’s not early. It’ll be in like December for those of us in the U.S

You have your dates mixed up my friend, November 14th is the release date of the set not the 24th.
Saw the picture before it was taken down, definitely looks like a Lucifer Evo but only time will tell until we get more info
(Oct. 22, 2020  6:00 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  5:38 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: That early? We don’t even has news of it yet. Hyperion and Helios release on the 24th and we already know everything about them. So I assumed Lucifer would come later but I guess not.

That’s not early. It’ll be in like December for those of us in the U.S

That’s true.

(Oct. 22, 2020  6:05 PM)originalzankye Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  5:38 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: That early? We don’t even has news of it yet. Hyperion and Helios release on the 24th and we already know everything about them. So I assumed Lucifer would come later but I guess not.

You have your dates mixed up my friend, November 14th is the release date of the set not the 24th.

Oh! I guess I misheard the date. Thanks for telling me.

Here’s this in case you don’t have it yet
NEW VARIANT LUCIFER EVOLUTION COMBO SHEET AND PICTURE!