[Product]  B-175 Booster Lucifer the End 皇 Drift

(Oct. 22, 2020  10:11 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Looks like trident.

Isn’t that a stamina type?
(Oct. 22, 2020  10:12 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  10:11 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Looks like trident.

Yeah.
(Oct. 22, 2020  10:12 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

Yeah, they could change its type tho.
(Oct. 22, 2020  10:14 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  10:12 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Isn’t that a stamina type?

Yeah, they could change its type tho.

I like that idea, but the only bey to get a type change was L-drago and that was a remake into burst
(Oct. 22, 2020  10:15 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  10:14 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Yeah, they could change its type tho.

I like that idea, but the only bey to get a type change was L-drago and that was a remake into burst

Honestly, that doesn't look like Lucifer at all. Doesn't look like any bey in burst we've seen so far (Except for trident).
(Oct. 22, 2020  10:17 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  10:15 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I like that idea, but the only bey to get a type change was L-drago and that was a remake into burst

Honestly, that doesn't look like Lucifer at all. Doesn't look like any bey in burst we've seen so far (Except for trident).

But Lucifer hasn’t even had an evolution.
(Oct. 22, 2020  10:24 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  10:17 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Honestly, that doesn't look like Lucifer at all. Doesn't look like any bey in burst we've seen so far (Except for trident).

But Lucifer hasn’t even had an evolution.

Valkryie in season 1 didn't have one, many of Valt's, Aiga's, and Drum's rivals hasn't had an evolution.
(Oct. 22, 2020  10:34 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  10:24 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: But Lucifer hasn’t even had an evolution.

Valkryie in season 1 didn't have one, many of Valt's, Aiga's, and Drum's rivals hasn't had an evolution.

Really? 
Shu has spriggan requiem
Phi had dread pheonix
Gwyn had Big Bang Genesis
Arthur had Big Bang apocalypse
And now Lucifer is going to get an evolution.
(Oct. 22, 2020  10:24 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: But Lucifer hasn’t even had an evolution.

I think youre completely confused. B-177 is actually rumored to be an Old Rival evolution.

And Delta was one of Drum's rivals and he got an evolution.
(Oct. 22, 2020  10:39 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  10:34 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Valkryie in season 1 didn't have one, many of Valt's, Aiga's, and Drum's rivals hasn't had an evolution.

Really? 
Shu has spriggan requiem
Phi had dread pheonix
What about Daigo? Rantaro? Amane? Fubuki? Ranjiro?
(Oct. 22, 2020  10:42 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  10:39 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Really? 
Shu has spriggan requiem
Phi had dread pheonix

Um, both Rantaro and Ranjiro got Glide Ragnaruk.
(Oct. 22, 2020  10:43 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  10:42 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: What about Daigo? Rantaro? Amane? Fubuki? Ranjiro?

Um, both Rantaro and Ranjiro got Glide Ragnaruk.

I'm talking about god. Did Rantaro ever get an evolution other then his first one in god? Same case with Ranjiro.
(Oct. 22, 2020  10:42 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
Shu has spriggan requiem
Phi had dread pheonix

I’m talking villains bro not teammates and if you wanna talk teammates then
Both ranjiro and rantaro got glide Ragnarok 
Delta got master Devolos
Okay that’s it but I’m talking about villains.
Shu has spriggan requiem
Phi had dread pheonix

Rantaro and Ranjiro got Glide Ragnaruk, and they're effectively "mentors" for Hikaru and Hyuga.
Daigo we haven't seen since God, Fubuki we haven't seen since Cho-Z, and Amane was in GT, which was last season.

Most of these characters don't even matter, considering that this is slated to be a defense-type booster.

I'm a sucker for fact checking lol, but Victory Valtryek is an evolution, an evolution of Valtryek. Valtryek got an evolution. And this looks nothing like a trident either way.
(Oct. 22, 2020  10:44 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  10:43 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Um, both Rantaro and Ranjiro got Glide Ragnaruk.

I'm talking about god. Did Rantaro ever get an evolution other then his first one in god? Same case with Ranjiro.

Lucifer is a rival. Therefore, using that logic, Shu, a rival, got a second evolution in God. Phi, a rival, got a second evolution in Cho-Z. Gwynn, a rival, got a second evolution in GT. Why would Lane not get a second evolution for Lucifer?
(Oct. 22, 2020  10:44 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  10:43 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Um, both Rantaro and Ranjiro got Glide Ragnaruk.

The only person that even got an evo in Evolution was Spryzen my guy
Shu has spriggan requiem
Phi had dread pheonix

Daigo had Killer Deathscyther and Rantaro/Ranjiro have Glide. Fubuki was never relevant from the start and it was too late for Amane to get a new Ashura when he was just getting stronger.
Think logically: Why would they give an important character the time and dedication of an evolution? Exactly, they wont.
(Oct. 22, 2020  10:47 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  10:42 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: What about Daigo? Rantaro? Amane? Fubuki? Ranjiro?

Daigo had Killer Deathscyther and Rantaro/Ranjiro have Glide. Fubuki was never relevant from the start and it was too late for Amane to get a new Ashura when he was just getting stronger.

So true except Fubuki was relevant.
I'm talking about evolving mid way. Like Delta. Most characters didn't get that.

You can see the folded up barriers at the corners.

(Oct. 22, 2020  10:48 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: I'm talking about evolving mid way. Like Delta. Most characters didn't get that.

Cause they dont need it, due to not being important enough. Can't give everyone an evo dude. Either way, that looks like a Lucifer evo. End of discussion.
(Oct. 22, 2020  10:46 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  10:44 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: I'm talking about god. Did Rantaro ever get an evolution other then his first one in god? Same case with Ranjiro.

Lucifer is a rival. Therefore, using that logic, Shu, a rival, got a second evolution in God. Phi, a rival, got a second evolution in Cho-Z. Gwynn, a rival, got a second evolution in GT. Why would Lane not get a second evolution for Lucifer
Maybe because Lane broke Hyperion and Helios? How is that a rival? Phi just got an evo for being the main antagonist.
(Oct. 22, 2020  10:48 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: I'm talking about evolving mid way. Like Delta. Most characters didn't get that.

The point is, Lane is the villain rival of the season, and since God, we have been getting a second evolution for every villain rival.