[Product]  B-171 Sparking Triple Booster Set

B-171 Sparking Triple Booster Set

Released in August.

Reference: Toys "R" Us. (2020).

[Image: l6Wf0n0.jpg]

The name and the picture should be placeholders. The infos are credible.
I love how the placeholders are from the B-121 Cho-Z Triple Booster.

Man, if Spriggan is in another triple booster, I am going to flip.
I knew it! It’s cool to see my prediction about this releasing in August was correct but I don’t think it’s Spriggan since Dragon is coming out this month and it’s an anime bey which means it’s likely a starter/booster. Based on that, I believe we will be seeing two manga legend beys in this.
(Jul. 09, 2020  3:32 PM)BreakerDS Wrote: I love how the placeholders are from the B-121 Cho-Z Triple Booster.

Spriggan has been in the triple booster twice now. How could you expect it not to show up here? 😃
(Jul. 09, 2020  3:46 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2020  3:32 PM)BreakerDS Wrote: I love how the placeholders are from the B-121 Cho-Z Triple Booster.

Spriggan has been in the triple booster twice now. How could you expect it not to show up here? 😃

The stock release of Spriggan was only once, and that was in GT.
(Jul. 09, 2020  3:46 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:

The legend releases are following the anime pattern and Drum is appearing this month meaning that one of the releases is his bey. Aiga is next in the opening after Drum so his bey is likely the next release but is probably the September booster/starter. The booster and starter beys are confirmed to appear in the anime while sometimes, a triple booster bey won’t.
(Jul. 09, 2020  3:49 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2020  3:46 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Spriggan has been in the triple booster twice now. How could you expect it not to show up here? 😃

The stock release of Spriggan was only once, and that was in GT.

I think there were multiple triple booster sets for the dual layer era. But, it wasn't a stock release. (correct me if I'm wrong.)
Now this leads me to think that dragon is going to have 3 ring uses by filler beys and also im curios what will be the booster for this month
(Jul. 09, 2020  3:51 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2020  3:49 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: The stock release of Spriggan was only once, and that was in GT.

I think there were multiple triple booster sets for the dual layer era. But, it wasn't a stock release. (correct me if I'm wrong.)
There was technically one. There were two customize sets being the “speed ver” and “heavy ver” that were basically the same thing but they counted as customize sets.

(Jul. 09, 2020  3:52 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Now this leads me to think that dragon is going to have 3 ring uses by filler beys and also im curios what will be the booster for this month
This definitely isn’t Dragon.
(Jul. 09, 2020  3:52 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2020  3:51 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: I think there were multiple triple booster sets for the dual layer era. But, it wasn't a stock release. (correct me if I'm wrong.)
There was technically one. There were two customize sets being the “speed ver” and “heavy ver” that were basically the same thing but they counted as customize sets.

(Jul. 09, 2020  3:52 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Now this leads me to think that dragon is going to have 3 ring uses by filler beys and also im curios what will be the booster for this month
Wait so whats the dr3 stands I thought it was dragon since it shortened into Dr and the 3 is for the 3rd ver
(Jul. 09, 2020  3:52 PM)Zeutron Wrote: This definitely isn’t Dragon.

Given that Drum is returning in the anime this month (meaning either the Booster or Triple Booster almost have to be Dragon) and the precedent set by Diabolos returning to two different forms rather than keeping the one, it's completely plausible that this could be all-Dragon. The "Dr3" suffix also slightly suggests this.

Everything is speculation at this point anyway, but I really wouldn't be surprised. The idea had already crossed my mind that this could happen if Spriggan wasn't here.
(Jul. 09, 2020  3:56 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2020  3:52 PM)Zeutron Wrote: There was technically one. There were two customize sets being the “speed ver” and “heavy ver” that were basically the same thing but they counted as customize sets.

Wait so whats the dr3 stands I thought it was dragon since it shortened into Dr and the 3 is for the 3rd ver
My bad I didn’t notice that lol. It would weird to me though, like a missed opportunity to release more legends.
(Jul. 09, 2020  3:41 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I knew it! It’s cool to see my prediction about this releasing in August was correct but I don’t think it’s Spriggan since Dragon is coming out this month and it’s an anime bey which means it’s likely a starter/booster. Based on that, I believe we will be seeing two manga legend beys in this.

If they wanna get all the GT releases near the same time span, I would guess it would be Genesis completing the GT legendary Trio. After that Maybe something like Zeus or Excalibur. On the special chance we get all 3 manga beys, I would also throw in Wyvern.

(Jul. 09, 2020  4:04 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2020  3:56 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Wait so whats the dr3 stands I thought it was dragon since it shortened into Dr and the 3 is for the 3rd ver
My bad I didn’t notice that lol. It feels weird to me though, like a missed opportunity to release more legends.

Its only a few months into sparking, they prob have enough time. Plus it might be like Season 1 where it goes on for a total of 2 and a half years! Jk on that (that was cause the manga got a 1 year head start) but It could go for a bit longer than GT, giving time for more legend releases.
(Jul. 09, 2020  4:04 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2020  3:56 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Wait so whats the dr3 stands I thought it was dragon since it shortened into Dr and the 3 is for the 3rd ver
My bad I didn’t notice that lol. It feels weird to me though, like a missed opportunity to release more legends.
Yeah but its TT they are lazy now they don't even often give is new drivers
(Jul. 09, 2020  4:06 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2020  4:04 PM)Zeutron Wrote: My bad I didn’t notice that lol. It feels weird to me though, like a missed opportunity to release more legends.

TT isn't lazy....they're just doing the bare minimum.  They could be doing a lot more, but we don't technically need more.
(Jul. 09, 2020  4:07 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2020  4:06 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Yeah but its TT they are lazy now they don't even often give is new drivers

TT isn't lazy....they're just doing the bare minimum.  They could be doing a lot more, but we don't technically need more.
It just depends on your perspective any way back to the topic

If this release isa dragon then I suppose it would have a 2 filler bey with it other base or 1 filler bey plus a new bey
(Jul. 09, 2020  4:06 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2020  4:04 PM)Zeutron Wrote: My bad I didn’t notice that lol. It feels weird to me though, like a missed opportunity to release more legends.

I think they’ve done ok so far. We’ve got 8 new releases (SHy, KHl, GRg, BVl, MFn, RLn, VLc, & D/ADb)

Half have new drivers (4 completely new, 1 is a new dash variant: Zone, Xceed, Universe, Mobius, & Ev’). Seems like a pretty solid ratio of new drivers to new beys.
(Jul. 09, 2020  4:20 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2020  4:06 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Yeah but its TT they are lazy now they don't even often give is new drivers

I think they’ve done ok so far. We’ve got 8 new releases (SHy, KHl, GRg, BVl, MFn, RLn, VLc, & D/ADb)

Half have new drivers (4 completely new, 1 is a new dash variant: Zone, Xceed, Universe, Mobius, & Ev’). Seems like a pretty solid ratio of new drivers to new beys.
That is not a good ratio. We should be getting a lot more new parts.
Wow Z Achilles, now I have a reason to buy this.
(Jul. 09, 2020  4:50 PM)g2_ Wrote: Wow Z Achilles, now I have a reason to buy this.

Those are placeholders, as the opening post says. It's just the same Beys included in the Cho-Z Triple Booster two years ago. Common practice for stores to have these inaccurate placeholders, haha.
(Jul. 09, 2020  4:51 PM)~Mana~ Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2020  4:50 PM)g2_ Wrote: Wow Z Achilles, now I have a reason to buy this.

Those are placeholders, as the opening post says. It's just the same Beys included in the Cho-Z Triple Booster two years ago. Common practice for stores to have these inaccurate placeholders, haha.
Oh yeah, now I see it. Thank you. No Z Achilles, no buy.
(Jul. 09, 2020  4:20 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote:

It's actually MFf, not MFn. Also, I don't see too much for drivers because at this point, that's the only thing that's stayed the same with a few drivers that are out there.
(Jul. 09, 2020  4:29 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2020  4:20 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: I think they’ve done ok so far. We’ve got 8 new releases (SHy, KHl, GRg, BVl, MFn, RLn, VLc, & D/ADb)

That is not a good ratio. We should be getting a lot more new parts.

You don’t think 5 out of 9 is a good ratio? 🤔 

We have gotten lots of new parts (every chip & layer is new) 5 new drivers, 7 new chassis & a new disc. I GUESS you could complain about the discs but with the double chassis its easy to see why. There’s every bit as much new stuff here as there was at this point in GT or Cho-Z. 

I guess people wont be happy until ever single release is nothing but new parts 🤷🏻‍♂️

Anyways...let’s not side track the thread by going over this any longer.
Yeah, I'm not sure what the complaint is here. The previous trend was that 2-3 parts would be new depending on whether it was a starter or booster release, and this system has had;
  • Four Booster releases with 4 new parts each.
  • Two Booster releases with 3 new parts each.
  • One starter with 4 new parts and a launcher.
  • Two Random Boosters with 4 new parts each (and both made BSB/MFB remakes available outside of $100 sets).
You're functionally getting equal or more new parts than you would usually get at the moment. Even the Diabolos set that everyone is being dramatic about actually has a good chunk of new parts, even if the stock combinations of the two prizes and the returning Layers look a bit questionable.

For reference on past Triple Boosters;
  • B-57 had 2 new parts and made 1 RLC-only part more accessible.
  • B-90 had 2 new parts and made 2 RLC-only parts more accessible.
  • B-121 had 3 new parts.
  • B-149 had 4 new parts and made 2 parts accessible outside of wbba events.
Assuming this Triple Booster is Dragon centric and just includes 3 new Rings and 1 new Chip, that's already 4 new parts. And I'd happily assume there's at least a new Disk or Driver of some variety included here too.

We're getting new parts. Yes, we're getting not getting a lot in terms of Drivers at the moment, but TT are definitely not being lazy by any means, haha. If anything, they've just realised that we have a lot of Drivers and they want to focus a bit more the opportunities that Chassis and Rings bring.