[Product]  B-171 Sparking Triple Booster Set

Actually pretty excited for this Triple Booster Set, though I do agree that I will miss having two stock combos in this set instead of just one haha.

I will question why another Curse Satan? I don't mind getting a reprint of the Curse Ring but it also has the Satan Chip and the 1D Chassis, three parts that were already included with the stock Curse Satan from RBV 20. Not that it matters that much, but I just find it weird. Just slap on another Hurricane and Universe and it would be the exact same.
This seems like a potentially good set, provided 11' and Wv are decent enough parts. Naked seems interesting since I didn't get any of the RBs that had it. Hold' is actually smart to put it since it seems like its becoming more popular in TT.

However, I don't know how I feel about Charge Metal. I'd rather have another Charge'. At least Charge' is a comp viable, but with a Charge Metal I just can't use it due to its burst risk. But hey at least Charge Metal can't damage itself like my Charge did.
A minor misinterpretation; 11' is just 11. The placement of what looks like an apostophe is super coincidental and convincing at a glance, but it lacks the outline needed and is connected to something else.

My own fault, apologies for the confusion! Didn't see the minor signs until looking at it again, haha.
(Jul. 13, 2020  7:22 PM)AirKingNeo Wrote: This seems like a potentially good set, provided 11' and Wv are decent enough parts. Naked seems interesting since I didn't get any of the RBs that had it. Hold' is actually smart to put it since it seems like its becoming more popular in TT.

However, I don't know how I feel about Charge Metal. I'd rather have another Charge'. At least Charge' is a comp viable, but with a Charge Metal I just can't use it due to its burst risk. But hey at least Charge Metal can't damage itself like my Charge did.

Yeah, I feel like 11' might just be a combination of 1' and 00, which wouldn't exactly be too amazing. Also, with a Double Chassis, Charge Metal probably won't have a big Burst Risk, but Charge Metal would definitely be the better choice in any other situation.
Edit: Welp, it looks like 11' isn't a thing anymore. It would've been cool to see a new Core Disk for the first time since Cho-Z, but I guess it wasn't in the cards
I'll wait for pictures. I'm slightly disappointed in what is revealed so far but maybe the aesthetics will improve my thoughts on everything.
(Jul. 13, 2020  6:48 PM)Jinbee Wrote: The triple booster sounds a little disappointing only because it lacks two stock beys when the previous ones had them (three in the God Series Triple Booster), however I am excited for some things like that Goku weight, and the Tempest Dragon seems cool. Charge Metal seems a bit unnecessary ngl, and Wv seems like Wave or Weave.

I wonder what the recolour for Curse Satan is?
It’s mostly Green with Purple and Yellow
Wheels are yellow.
(Jul. 13, 2020  7:48 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2020  6:48 PM)Jinbee Wrote: The triple booster sounds a little disappointing only because it lacks two stock beys when the previous ones had them (three in the God Series Triple Booster), however I am excited for some things like that Goku weight, and the Tempest Dragon seems cool. Charge Metal seems a bit unnecessary ngl, and Wv seems like Wave or Weave.

Wheels are yellow.

Source?
(Jul. 13, 2020  7:55 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2020  7:48 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: It’s mostly Green with Purple and Yellow
Wheels are yellow.

Source?
Just myself I have the pictures.
(Jul. 13, 2020  8:03 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2020  7:55 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Source?
Just myself I have the pictures.
Could you show them?
I’m lowkey disappointed I’m the booster. I thought they’d add another legend from the manga as the second bey but I guess not.

(Jul. 13, 2020  8:03 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2020  8:03 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Just myself I have the pictures.
Could you show them?
No I’m not allowed to.
(Jul. 13, 2020  8:04 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: I’m lowkey disappointed I’m the booster. I thought they’d add another legend from the manga as the second bey but I guess not.

(Jul. 13, 2020  8:03 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Could you show them?
No I’m not allowed to.
Ok

Wheels are yellow.
Naked Diabolos is Black and Red
(Jul. 13, 2020  7:55 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2020  7:48 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: It’s mostly Green with Purple and Yellow
Wheels are yellow.

Source?

Corocoro I'm sure.
No one is going to share until the 15th in Japan
People that have access to the photos, are the chassis/disks/weights painted?
(Jul. 13, 2020  8:24 PM)4DFury Wrote: People that have access to the photos, are the chassis/disks/weights painted?

Was gonna ask the same thing.
(Jul. 13, 2020  8:24 PM)4DFury Wrote: People that have access to the photos, are the chassis/disks/weights painted?

The Painted Chassis thing is probably just going to work like Gold Turbo for the last Triple Booster. Can't say about the Goku Weight or Disks.
No it’s all silver or metal whatever it is.

Wheels are yellow.

If you don't mind me asking, what shade of green is the Curse Ring?
I wonder how would TT make Charge Metal. There is already metal on that Driver, isn’t it? Or they are going to make the tip metal as well?
(Jul. 13, 2020  10:39 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: I wonder how would TT make Charge Metal. There is already metal on that Driver, isn’t it? Or they are going to make the tip metal as well?
Yeah the tip itself is also made of metal now.
(Jul. 13, 2020  6:28 PM)~Mana~ Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2020  6:19 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Yeah, there's no shortage of new parts this time around. I'm wondering if Dragon has a Metal Chip Core, but that's definitely not necessary to make this a great Triple Booster.

There's no metal core on Dragon. The chip itself is described to be fairly unremarkable, so I wouldn't expect much.

Tempest seems like it has the same "awakening" gimmick that Imperial had, though it looks more like Ace visually.

Charge Metal has more metal than it's original version, and it's flat tip is also metal instead of plastic.

(Jul. 13, 2020  10:39 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: I wonder how would TT make Charge Metal. There is already metal on that Driver, isn’t it? Or they are going to make the tip metal as well?

That's the answer I guess
yeah, there is metal on charge, but its just around the outside of the driver. I think it's going to be the same as regular charge, except that the main contact point is also going to be metal
The tip on charge might be metal so that they have an excuse to make more sparks on it in the anime
(Jul. 13, 2020  9:12 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
Wheels are yellow.

If you don't mind me asking, what shade of green is the Curse Ring?
Dark