[Product]  B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A

(Apr. 25, 2020  8:01 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2020  7:48 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: We know, you’ve said it already. Why post if all you’re gonna do is say the same thing over and over again? At least add something to the discussion you haven’t already said.
You know man, even though I really like you, that's really insulting. Trust me I really wanted Brave Valkyrie to be good.

That is just your opinion but I’m going to have to disagree with you on this one. From the videos i have seen brave Valkyrie on its stock combo is nowhere near bad. In fact it’s probably the best valkyrie stock combo we have. It’s also day one so I can assume that it is far too early for us to judge a beyblade that has been released a few hours ago like I said let’s all relax 😅
(Apr. 25, 2020  8:01 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2020  7:48 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: We know, you’ve said it already. Why post if all you’re gonna do is say the same thing over and over again? At least add something to the discussion you haven’t already said.
You know man, even though I really like you, that's really insulting. Trust me I really wanted Brave Valkyrie to be good.

Yet you’re forming your opinion this quickly. Look, when you get the Beyblade, do some testing for yourself and then decide whether it’s good or not, because looking at a couple videos isn’t gonna do much.
(Apr. 25, 2020  7:42 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2020  7:39 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hi! That's because the new universe driver sucks. A lot.

So you’re still trying to make the argument that BVl is bad, despite the fact that you need to watch more than one video to make any conclusion?

No, i'm just saying that universe driver sucks. It's not a secret that Evolution and its ' version have pretty hard rubber on the tip, it's not unusual seeing Cho-z Valkyrie win by outspin. I was really impressed by Ev's stamina when Cho-z Valkyrie came out. But, no i'm not gonna say Brave Valkyrie sucks. Absolutely. As i stated in a previous post, it needs to be tested heavily to find out if it's good or not.
(Apr. 25, 2020  7:50 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2020  7:47 PM)g2_ Wrote: Good enough, the recoil is a**.

Why do people judge a beyblade based off of the performance of its stock combo? Think about hS for an example.
But me saying this isn't going to change anything, so I'm just going to quit arguing about it.
Because the Chassis is perfect for Brave Valkyrie. It's only the driver which is Evolution which is not even that bad. Hell Salamander had 12 and OP which are trash parts.
(Apr. 25, 2020  8:55 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2020  7:50 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Why do people judge a beyblade based off of the performance of its stock combo? Think about hS for an example.
But me saying this isn't going to change anything, so I'm just going to quit arguing about it.
Because the Chassis is perfect for Brave Valkyrie. It's only the driver which is Evolution which is not even that bad. Hell Salamander had 12 and OP which are trash parts.

My point is, we don't know much about Brave Valkyrie's performance right now. Let's wait at least a week before we start saying it's trash.
(Apr. 25, 2020  6:37 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2020  6:35 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Rip my brave was supposed to come in on around may 3rd, got moved back a week due to the covid-19 Unhappy
LMAO, RIP. It's ok, it sucks anyway.

So all the other Valkyries suck, because what I’m seeings, brave > all other valkyries
(Apr. 25, 2020  9:55 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2020  6:37 PM)g2_ Wrote: LMAO, RIP. It's ok, it sucks anyway.

So all the other Valkyries suck, because what I’m seeings, brave > all other valkyries
The best Valkyrie was considered Cho-Z Valkyrie and it's 2 generations behind.
(Apr. 25, 2020  10:12 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2020  9:55 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: So all the other Valkyries suck, because what I’m seeings, brave > all other valkyries
The best Valkyrie was considered Cho-Z Valkyrie and it's 2 generations behind.

Please we have to stop arguing around this is getting annoying, first of all brave seems suck because we haven't have it yet Just like " dont judge the book by its cover" So please be patient cuz there are still 7k possible combinations
Edit i just resized that the rubber on brave haven't awoken yet in any videos that i have seen
Honestly Brave isbelow Cho-Z and Winning in terms of attack.
If y'all could stop trashing on a bey before people have actually tested it and stuff, that would be great
(Apr. 26, 2020  12:20 AM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Honestly Brave isbelow Cho-Z and Winning in terms of attack.

Have you tested it with other drivers? I’m curious how it would perform on something like X’ or Qc’. Also have you tried changing the chassis position or swapping it for 1A?
(Apr. 26, 2020  12:20 AM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Honestly Brave isbelow Cho-Z and Winning in terms of attack.
Not Winning but Cho-Z is correct.
Ok yer saying that it’s trash, and imo that’s ridiculous, especially since there’s no real conclusive evidence to prove that. I see that yer quite upset, but unless you have it, and you’ve done the tests, (which none of us have done yet) no one would really take yer opinion to heart...

I’m not gonna day anything bad about it until I have it for myself, and just because a bey sucks as a stock combo, doesn’t mean it sucks as parts... and just cuz you (feel) that it sucks doesn’t mean that it does. Forget the very few vids that our out there, just get the bey, test it yourself, and then voice the results that you seen and tested for yourself.
Perhaps, you may have a change of perspective.
(Apr. 25, 2020  8:55 PM)g2_ Wrote: Because the Chassis is perfect for Brave Valkyrie. It's only the driver which is Evolution which is not even that bad. Hell Salamander had 12 and OP which are trash parts.

Even still, that doesn't mean we should come to the conclusion that the layer itself is bad. Even if Evolution' isn't that bad, that doesn't mean Brave Valkyrie in particular will work with it, it might need a different setup to work better, but we don't know yet because it has yet to be properly tested. Let's wait a week before we write off the layer as bad. The stock combo, you can get a better conclusion on, but the layer on it's own? We have no confirmation that it's useless yet.
https://youtu.be/SrCAynS2qAM This video proves that with customization you can make BVl stronger
(Apr. 26, 2020  1:11 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: https://youtu.be/SrCAynS2qAM This video proves that with customization you can make BVl stronger
Boi it burst Master Bahamut. This is some top tier stuff. I knew all along this bey would be good, I told you guys we should've waited for testing.
(Apr. 26, 2020  1:19 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2020  1:11 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: https://youtu.be/SrCAynS2qAM This video proves that with customization you can make BVl stronger
Boi it burst Master Bahamut. This is some top tier stuff. I knew all along this bey would be good, I told you guys we should've waited for testing.

You knew all along? Earlier on you're the one who started making a fuss about how it sucks..
(Apr. 26, 2020  1:21 AM)bblader/90 Wrote: Cool combo, BVl/Qc' 1A!

Funny, I just asked a few posts up if that combo had been tried yet. Even a warn Ev’ isn’t going to be as good as X’ or Qc’ (IMO). Storm Pegasis Qc’ in particular would look great (and perform great) on Brave Valkyrie.
If the only thing you have to say is "Okay" or "I guess", then don't make that post.
(Apr. 26, 2020  1:19 AM)g2_ Wrote:

Bursting Master Bahamut Gen is impressive BUT Wheel makes things very bursty.
(Apr. 26, 2020  1:36 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2020  1:21 AM)bblader/90 Wrote: Cool combo, BVl/Qc' 1A!

Funny, I just asked a few posts up if that combo had been tried yet. Even a warn Ev’ isn’t going to as good as X’ or Qc’ (IMO). Storm Pegasis Qc’ in particular would look great (and perform great) on Brave Valkyrie.
Well i have done an analysis on BVl, BVl seems to have good attack when it has short driver cuz the hit will connects better this released is good but what i think makes it loose some shine is the stock combo in the very beginning
(Apr. 26, 2020  1:51 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2020  1:36 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Funny, I just asked a few posts up if that combo had been tried yet. Even a warn Ev’ isn’t going to as good as X’ or Qc’ (IMO). Storm Pegasis Qc’ in particular would look great (and perform great) on Brave Valkyrie.
Well i have done an analysis on BVl, BVl seems to have good attack when it has short driver cuz the hit will connects better this released is good but what i think makes it loose some shine is the stock combo in the very beginning

I think it could have been better if the stock combo gave it variable' instead of ev'

both arent the best rubber attack drivers but I think variable' is better and also shorter than ev'
(Apr. 26, 2020  1:51 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2020  1:36 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Funny, I just asked a few posts up if that combo had been tried yet. Even a warn Ev’ isn’t going to as good as X’ or Qc’ (IMO). Storm Pegasis Qc’ in particular would look great (and perform great) on Brave Valkyrie.

That might be a good point. If that is the case, I think a driver like Destroy’ will do very well on Brave Valkyrie.
(Apr. 26, 2020  1:34 AM)Moggeroo Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2020  1:19 AM)g2_ Wrote: Boi it burst Master Bahamut. This is some top tier stuff. I knew all along this bey would be good, I told you guys we should've waited for testing.

You knew all along? Earlier on you're the one who started making a fuss about how it sucks..
Yeah LOL I guess I was wrong.

(Apr. 26, 2020  1:41 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2020  1:19 AM)g2_ Wrote: Boi it burst Master Bahamut. This is some top tier stuff. I knew all along this bey would be good, I told you guys we should've waited for testing.

Bursting Master Bahamut Gen is impressive BUT Wheel makes things very bursty.
Dude, Master is not comptatible with Gen.

(Apr. 26, 2020  1:37 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: If the only thing you have to say is "Okay" or "I guess", then don't make that post.
I believe I'm the one who said it. Are you taking to me ?