[Product]  B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A

Why did that guy quite a post that’s around half a year old
He prolly didn’t notice the date...

Anyways, I was wondering, is that Ev’ made of a dofter material?
(Apr. 25, 2020  4:32 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: He prolly didn’t notice the date...

Anyways, I was wondering, is that Ev’ made of a dofter material?

Yeah, most rubber dash drivers have softer rubber than the originals.
(Apr. 25, 2020  4:08 AM)BeybladeCC Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2019  5:03 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: I'm so glad. Slash Valkyrie was really underwhelming, but can you post a picture of the page or text that confirms this? I trust you, but the Vocare Project says nothing of another attack type release, since B-154 is Imperial Dragon.
It is for Season 5. B-163 I think

Hi! Don't respond to posts from over half a year ago. Especially not if there's active discussions going on... today.

If you can't figure out where the posted date is in a post, stop posting until you do. Go look at people's posts carefully.
Have been watching a few new videos in the Valkyrie, and I can say. 1. It’s definitly more competitive than slash. And 2. The brave Valkyrie isn’t even a bad beyblade( now I know that I don’t have it but that doesn’t mean I can’t just say that, honestly it performs like a pretty good blade for what I see right now)

And I’m was watching a legit Beyblade channel called “youchannel” and brave Valkyrie Beat Cho z Valkyrie. Granted they both weren’t awakened in the driver, but yeah. It even bursted Cho Z, so for now that is, I think the flack people were giving brave Valkyrie was too much, as people judged it as it just dropped for not even a day, but Atlesst people now are starting to get it and do videos. And of course brave beat slash so there goes the argument of slash being more competitive
Maybe Valkyrie could do well on plastic drivers like Imperial, and Cho-Z Achilles.

(Apr. 25, 2020  3:28 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Have been watching a few new videos in the Valkyrie, and I can say. 1. It’s definitly more competitive than slash. And 2. The brave Valkyrie isn’t even a bad beyblade( now I know that I don’t have it but that doesn’t mean I can’t just say that, honestly it performs like a pretty good blade for what I see right now)

And I’m was watching a legit Beyblade channel called “youchannel” and brave Valkyrie Beat Cho z Valkyrie. Granted they both weren’t awakened in the driver, but yeah. It even bursted Cho Z, so for now that is, I think the flack people were giving brave Valkyrie was too much, as people judged it as it just dropped for not even a day, but Atlesst people now are starting to get it and do videos. And of course brave beat slash so there goes the argument of slash being more competitive
Slash was stock combo. If you use Slash Achilles Blitz Quick' Goku it can sometimes beat Lord Spriggan 0Wall Bearing.
Rip my brave was supposed to come in on around may 3rd, got moved back a week due to the covid-19 Unhappy
(Apr. 25, 2020  6:35 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Rip my brave was supposed to come in on around may 3rd, got moved back a week due to the covid-19 Unhappy
LMAO, RIP. It's ok, it sucks anyway.
(Apr. 25, 2020  6:37 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2020  6:35 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Rip my brave was supposed to come in on around may 3rd, got moved back a week due to the covid-19 Unhappy

Dude, have you even seen the YT videos on it? It seems to be doing really well on its stock combo.
(Apr. 25, 2020  6:44 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2020  6:37 PM)g2_ Wrote: LMAO, RIP. It's ok, it sucks anyway.

Dude, have you even seen the YT videos on it? It seems to be doing really well on its stock combo.
Couldn't even burst Imperial Dragon and Stock Judgement Joker.
(Apr. 25, 2020  6:51 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2020  6:44 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Dude, have you even seen the YT videos on it? It seems to be doing really well on its stock combo.

So? That doesn't mean anything. Who knows what kind of launch they gave BV.
(Apr. 25, 2020  6:44 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Dude, have you even seen the YT videos on it? It seems to be doing really well on its stock combo.

I’ve seen it burst Union Achilles (not TT’s video), Imperial Dragon, Master Diabolos, Judgement Joker, Cho-Z Valkyrie, and Super Hyperion, all legitimately. It’s really good, depending on what you watch. Personally, I think it could benefit from a more attack-oriented driver, because Evolution’ doesn’t seem to cut it.
Personal opinion: oh my goodness, watching Brave Valkyrie's battles is pure sadness. From what i've seen, it couldn't burst a single bey, got over-finished by Curse Satan (!) at ridiculously slow speed. I'm not saying it's hopeless etc... though, it's just too soon to judge but it doesn't look like a very competitive bey so far. But, again, only massive testings will tell us how good it is. Oh, let me add one thing: burst rates will surely be higher on older releases because teeth wear down with use (what a surprise, huh?), i wouldn't take them too seriously when they face a new bey with brand new teeth.
(Apr. 25, 2020  7:14 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Personal opinion: oh my goodness, watching Brave Valkyrie's battles is pure sadness. From what i've seen, it couldn't burst a single bey, got over-finished by Curse Satan (!) at ridiculously slow speed. I'm not saying it's hopeless etc... though, it's just too soon to judge but it doesn't look like a very competitive bey so far. But, again, only massive testings will tell us how good it is.

I don’t know what video you watched, but I saw Leo Burst’s video where Brave Valkyrie outspun Curse Satan every single time.
(Apr. 25, 2020  6:37 PM)g2_ Wrote:

What is with you and saying Brave Valkyrie is trash and all that? It's literally the day after it's been released you can't really judge it this early.

I've seen it burst Imperial on (better) ' drivers and even burst Super Hyperion once, and we all know how tough Super Hyperion is in stock.

I'm not sure who you're watching, but I think they're not doing so well with brave Valkyrie for some reason. They're not really a good judge of its strength if we go by just about any other big video I've seen.
(Apr. 25, 2020  7:22 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2020  7:14 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Personal opinion: oh my goodness, watching Brave Valkyrie's battles is pure sadness. From what i've seen, it couldn't burst a single bey, got over-finished by Curse Satan (!) at ridiculously slow speed. I'm not saying it's hopeless etc... though, it's just too soon to judge but it doesn't look like a very competitive bey so far. But, again, only massive testings will tell us how good it is.

I don’t know what video you watched, but I saw Leo Burst’s video where Brave Valkyrie outspun Curse Satan every single time.

Hi! That's because the new universe driver sucks. A lot.
(Apr. 25, 2020  7:39 PM)bblader/90 Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2020  7:22 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I don’t know what video you watched, but I saw Leo Burst’s video where Brave Valkyrie outspun Curse Satan every single time.

Also due to how Curse just seems to be an underwhelming bey in general. It looks cool, it just doesn’t preform well.
(Apr. 25, 2020  7:39 PM)bblader/90 Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2020  7:22 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I don’t know what video you watched, but I saw Leo Burst’s video where Brave Valkyrie outspun Curse Satan every single time.

So you’re still trying to make the argument that BVl is bad, despite the fact that you need to watch more than one video to make any conclusion?
BVl beat CSt 7:3 in LeoBurst'S Video. If You consider that Ev always was low tier and that Ev' is the same tip just with a better spring, that is awesome. CSt is a defense type. Versus stamina type beys BVl will be even better.

Give it a top tier driver like X' and there is the new JJ / ZL alternative. Its hard rubber on the layer will make it the first good Valkyrie imho.
(Apr. 25, 2020  6:55 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2020  6:51 PM)g2_ Wrote: Couldn't even burst Imperial Dragon and Stock Judgement Joker.

So? That doesn't mean anything. Who knows what kind of launch they gave BV.
Good enough, the recoil is a**.
(Apr. 25, 2020  7:47 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2020  6:55 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: So? That doesn't mean anything. Who knows what kind of launch they gave BV.
We know, you’ve said it already. Why post if all you’re gonna do is say the same thing over and over again? At least add something to the discussion you haven’t already said.
(Apr. 25, 2020  7:47 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2020  6:55 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: So? That doesn't mean anything. Who knows what kind of launch they gave BV.

Why do people judge a beyblade based off of the performance of its stock combo? Think about hS for an example.
But me saying this isn't going to change anything, so I'm just going to quit arguing about it.
90% of the community don’t currently have these releases. I think it’s fine to give opinions but some of the conclusive/definitive statements are just silly. That goes for the people that were claiming it’s “going to be so OP” as well as the ones already writing it off as “trash”. Not sure how anyone can take such a hard stance one way or the other yet.
(Apr. 25, 2020  7:48 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2020  7:47 PM)g2_ Wrote: Good enough, the recoil is a**.
We know, you’ve said it already. Why post if all you’re gonna do is say the same thing over and over again? At least add something to the discussion you haven’t already said.
You know man, even though I really like you, that's really insulting. Trust me I really wanted Brave Valkyrie to be good.