[Product]  B-161 Booster Glide Ragnaruk.Wh.R 1S

(Mar. 20, 2020  1:24 PM)Breakerz Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2020  12:39 AM)Dacatman Wrote: More like Gravity on steroids

No more like heavy

Nah, Quarter, just even
I wasn't that interested in Ragnaruk at first, but the idea of the ultra stamina and the single chassis part make it the most important of the three new Beys I think. With 1S you'll be able to incorporate all your GT discs and frames on SuperKing Beys.
An unboxing of Glide Ragnaruk:
The wing gimmick won't make much difference, as to be expected. However, the ring weighs more than King or Super, so extra weight is better.
The chip is 2.9 grams, the ring is 8.7 grams, 1S is 16.7 grams, the disk is 30.4 grams!, and Revolve is 6 or 7 grams.
I can see tyrhard competitive player peaking this up
Ever since ditching 00-wall, wheel became my new best friend.
Holy heck... Wheel is really heavy... I definitely need this one.
(Mar. 27, 2020  3:33 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: An unboxing of Glide Ragnaruk:
The wing gimmick won't make much difference, as to be expected. However, the ring weighs more than King or Super, so extra weight is better.
The chip is 2.9 grams, the ring is 8.7 grams, 1S is 16.7 grams, the disk is 30.4 grams!, and Revolve is 6 or 7 grams.

WOW 30 grams for a disk????? Stand aside GT disks, there is a new B U F F boi in town
I like glide ragnaruks design

Why so much disk weight though
I’m not tryna say competitive is broken.. because it isn’t. But this wheel disc is really something for competitive blader
True even though its weight is a bit high for a core disk
(Mar. 27, 2020  11:56 PM)BeyZoid Corrupt Wrote: I like glide ragnaruks design

Why so much disk weight though

High weight is good for a disc. It makes it good.
Well this bey has an horrible teeth compare to helios and hyperion But the disk is going to be a competitive part like everyone stated
(Mar. 15, 2020  2:44 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2020  7:57 AM)DinoBurst Wrote: In TT website, Wheel is rated 6 for weight, compare to Outer at 3 and 00 disc at 5. So it is going to be the heaviest of them all.

Everyone is going to use it on Perfect Phoenix.Wh.Xt+

It doesn't look like Wheel will have good LAD for Xtend+. If anything, it might work with Destroy' and Atomic, but it's more likely to be best on Bearing. It honestly doesn't seem like such a good Disk.

Someone tested pP.Wh.Xt+ ..... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYmCw6iD3QE
(Mar. 28, 2020  12:45 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Well this bey has an horrible teeth compare to helios and hyperion But the disk is going to be a competitive part like everyone stated

There’s a hour long video of Helios, Hyperion, & Rangnaruk being tested with a bunch of different drivers and discs. Ragnaruk actually looks pretty good. So far it appears Helios is the worst of the three. 

https://youtu.be/Rfl0Mq2y7Hs
(Mar. 29, 2020  3:20 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2020  12:45 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Well this bey has an horrible teeth compare to helios and hyperion But the disk is going to be a competitive part like everyone stated

There’s a hour long video of Helios, Hyperion, & Rangnaruk being tested with a bunch of different drivers and discs. Ragnaruk actually looks pretty good. So far it appears Helios is the worst of the three. 

kinda ironic considering from what I've seen helios is the most popular bey so far

That's to be expected, at least it's probably like Bloody Longinus in terms of empty promises lol
I couldn’t tell if it was the driver or shape of Helios that was the issue because early videos were just stock vs stock. In those, it seemed to lose most of the time. Now, after watching some combo videos, I think the layer just isn’t that great. Zone actually seems pretty decent. For a left spin bey, it even equalizes poorly. Definitely more Erase than Salamander (even with 10-blade mode). I don’t think I would make a definitive statement yet, but that’s how it feels so far.

Yeah true but now am seeing it, it seems like SK layer system is going to dominate the meta because of the double chasis actually if you think about it double chasis has more burst resistance
Here's an image with what the rare colored Chasis for Glide Ragnaruk looks like:
[Image: EULYjcFUcAYF_gm?format=jpg&name=medium]
The all red Chassis. I think we can expect the rare versions of the Chassis to be a similar color to the color of the plastic portion on them.
(Mar. 29, 2020  7:30 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: Here's an image with what the rare colored Chasis for Glide Ragnaruk looks like:
The all red Chassis. I think we can expect the rare versions of the Chassis to be a similar color to the color of the plastic portion on them.
How can you get this?
g2_ it seems to be the replacement of Gold Turbo, but we don't have any confirmation of the chance to get it.
(Mar. 29, 2020  7:30 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: Here's an image with what the rare colored Chasis for Glide Ragnaruk looks like:

So its Gold Turbo but for the Chassis and just different colors depending on said Chassis