[Product]  B-161 Booster Glide Ragnaruk.Wh.R 1S

Translated part descriptions:
[Image: tPalRoE.png?1]

Wheel looks like Outer on steroids lol

[edit: did the same thing as on the other two threads. fancy graphic, part images and text descriptions in spoiler tags]
Well... there goes my theory regarding this bey...

Wow! I was not expecting there to be a disk And a chassis...
I guess that there will be chassis separate from it’s disc...
Awesome!!

And then there’s revolve...
Everyone knows what revolve is, we don’t need to explain it, ...”
(Mar. 14, 2020  4:09 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Well... there goes my theory regarding this bey...

Wow! I was not expecting there to be a disk And a chassis...
I guess that there will be chassis separate from it’s disc...
Awesome!!

And then there’s revolve...
Everyone knows what revolve is, we don’t need to explain it, ...”

I mean, it’s not an awful driver. It has use in Classic and if Limited ever comes around to being a thing it could have use there as well. Although I myself have two, so maybe getting more isn’t necessarily a good thing...
I noticed how 1S has the words "LR", meaning that it's compatible with both right and left spinning beys. That's neat.
(Mar. 14, 2020  4:28 AM)peek Wrote: I noticed how 1S has the words "LR", meaning that it's compatible with both right and left spinning beys. That's neat.

There's an L/R on each corresponding ring and chassis. Feels like there might be one on the bottom of the chips too just by this pattern.

What's more interesting to note is that the 1A chassis only has an R on it, and therefore can only spin right.
This system already confusing lol. I’ll get the hang out of it soon 😅
Wheel sorta reminds me of the Heavy, Ωuter, and pre-HWS Libra/Thunder wheels from Metal Fight.
They show off Ragnaruk near the 2:30 mark, might get it's own video later though.
(Mar. 14, 2020  3:14 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Translated part descriptions:

[edit: did the same thing as on the other two threads. fancy graphic, part images and text descriptions in spoiler tags]

More like Gravity on steroids
(Mar. 15, 2020  12:39 AM)Dacatman Wrote:

[Image: fMCgJqR.png]
Wheel Disc: "A Stamina-type* Disc with an extremely heavy weight and a shape that forces the center of gravity outward, maximizing centrifugal force."

In TT website, Wheel is rated 6 for weight, compare to Outer at 3 and 00 disc at 5. So it is going to be the heaviest of them all.

Everyone is going to use it on Perfect Phoenix.Wh.Xt+
(Mar. 15, 2020  7:57 AM)DinoBurst Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2020  12:39 AM)Dacatman Wrote: More like Gravity on steroids

In TT website, Wheel is rated 6 for weight, compare to Outer at 3 and 00 disc at 5. So it is going to be the heaviest of them all.

Wow if that the case then This bey is a must buy for competitive
(Mar. 15, 2020  7:57 AM)DinoBurst Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2020  12:39 AM)Dacatman Wrote: More like Gravity on steroids

It doesn't look like Wheel will have good LAD for Xtend+. If anything, it might work with Destroy' and Atomic, but it's more likely to be best on Bearing. It honestly doesn't seem like such a good Disk.
With 1S being a single chassis we could see things like gR.0E.Zn 1S
We will have to see how it interacts with core disks.
(Mar. 15, 2020  6:42 PM)MWF Wrote: With 1S being a single chassis we could see things like gR.0E.Zn 1S
We will have to see how it interacts with core disks.

What do you mean by that? It should interact like a normal Layer.
(Mar. 16, 2020  4:12 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: gR 00W Ch 1S

First of all, like GT layers I'm sure that both ring and chip initials are going to be both caps. This means it's GR, not gR.

Secondly, I'm not sure why you're theorycrafting this on Charge. It doesn't have any offensive power to use and Charge is sorta mediocre for stalling, so I don't see the point unless it's supposed to be "the heaviest bey possible with GR" or something.
I can see GR.00P.Z'/Ds' 1S making some rounds in local tournaments (after the coronavirus pandemic is over, that is) as well as pP.Wh.Xt+/Br/At if Wheel proves to be a much better alternative than Outer for pure OWD and LAD as a pure metal Disk.
(Mar. 16, 2020  5:32 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:

First of all, like GT layers I'm sure that both ring and chip initials are going to be both caps. This means it's GR, not gR.

Secondly, I'm not sure why you're theorycrafting this on Charge. It doesn't have any offensive power to use and Charge is sorta mediocre for stalling, so I don't see the point unless it's supposed to be "the heaviest bey possible with GR" or something.
Yeah, heaviest with GR was the point

The Sting that comes in the GT Customize set is heavier than 00 with Wall...

It’s 29.0g
looking forward to this coming out, rag really needs to go to its roots
(Mar. 16, 2020  12:47 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote:

The Sting that comes in the GT Customize set is heavier than 00 with Wall...

It’s 29.0g

00Wall is potentially heavier depending on your 00 disc. 
00 disc weight ranges from 24.6 to 25.3 grams, while Wall is usually 4 grams.
Will Wheel be legal in Burst Classic/Limited?
(Mar. 17, 2020  5:25 PM)Elreed Wrote: Will Wheel be legal in Burst Classic/Limited?

For classic most certainly not. It will likely be treated like a GT disc and banned. As for Limited I am unsure about that.
(Mar. 15, 2020  12:39 AM)Dacatman Wrote:

No more like heavy