[Product]  B-159 Booster Super Hyperion.Xc 1A

(Apr. 23, 2020  7:19 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Does anybody have anything about the freespin plate in Xceed chipping. Mine hasn’t so far, and I want to know if that happened to anybody, is it easy to do it/ is it likely, or not likely to happen. I bought 2 just in case

Not sure what you meant by "chipping" there, but if it's the actual plastic, I don't think you'd have a problem with that unless you launch Beys on top of each other. All I can say is that obviously the rubber will wear down with continued use, but the plate itself may wear down as well (but probably not as much or at least the straight edges may smooth out with continued use)
(Apr. 23, 2020  7:19 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Does anybody have anything about the freespin plate in Xceed chipping. Mine hasn’t so far, and I want to know if that happened to anybody, is it easy to do it/ is it likely, or not likely to happen. I bought 2 just in case

Haven't seen this, though I have noticed that the plate from the stadium set version of Xceed seems to spin more freely and smoothly. Same applies to Zone for some reason as well. Wondering if there's actually a significant difference here or not.
(Apr. 24, 2020  8:49 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: [Image: 94422650_1321634958047132_37206728736610...e=5EC82BCC]

Super Hyperion. Xc' 1A. black version.
Hell yeah Xceed'.
Oh my, that’s gonna be a monster!! I never expected us to get the ‘ driver so god dang quickly!!!
(Apr. 24, 2020  8:49 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: [Image: 94422650_1321634958047132_37206728736610...e=5EC82BCC]

Xceed’ I see. Looks like Xtreme’ May have a run for its money.

Is this an official release!?
So, it looks like the black version wasn't a prototype, but actually a different release with Xceed'. I find it odd that they'd put the Dash version on a recolor of the Bey that it originally came from, but I assume that there will be other ways to get it. This might also hint to the possibility that the Bey with the third Sun Motif Chip wasn't a prototype either, but only time will tell.
Really strange to see an Xceed’ come so quickly and on a recolor at that. Don’t think TT has done this before. Kind of crappy for everyone who got the original. I wonder if it will be a rare bey to avoid ticking people off? Not like WBBA exclusive rare, but like bey lotto or tournament prize rare.
If it’s a exclusive like how Yamiterios was...
This is gonna be hoarded
(Apr. 25, 2020  4:27 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Really strange to see an Xceed’ come so quickly and on a recolor at that. Don’t think TT has done this before. Kind of crappy for everyone who got the original. I wonder if it will be a rare bey to avoid ticking people off? Not like WBBA exclusive rare, but like bey lotto or tournament prize rare.

I think a reasonable way to release it is through some sort of campaign like the Gold Turbo Ace Dragon, since I'm pretty sure there isn't anything like that for Sparking yet. The closest thing I can think of is the Super King Point prizes such as the black and gold Glide Ragnaruk, the gold Wheel, and the Metal Chip Core.

Wow if this were the original stock combo hyperion would sold more glad the leak was true now we have to wait Lane's bey
I’m just wondering how much it’ll take to get this. If I do get this I don’t see myself using the black because it’s a cool color way, but I sure will use the ‘ driver
I would prefer if it was the next WBBA special release given most people don't have infinite money and it was leaked along with Zwei Bahamut and some new bey.
(Apr. 25, 2020  8:21 PM)AirKingNeo Wrote: I would prefer if it was the next WBBA special release given most people don't have infinite money and it was leaked along with Zwei Bahamut and some new bey.

I would hope, but I do see this being rare, and people selling it for obnoxious prices.
Xceed’ will probably be re-released sometime in the future, most likely in a random booster. Otherwise it should be banned due to the rarity and availability of it.
(Apr. 26, 2020  4:19 AM)Orbit Wrote: Xceed’ will probably be re-released sometime in the future, most likely in a random booster. Otherwise it should be banned due to the rarity and availability of it.

I don’t know if WBO should start banning parts because they are rare. Is there any precedent for that?
(Apr. 26, 2020  4:32 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2020  4:19 AM)Orbit Wrote: Xceed’ will probably be re-released sometime in the future, most likely in a random booster. Otherwise it should be banned due to the rarity and availability of it.

I don’t know if WBO should start banning parts because they are rare. Is there any precedent for that?

Things like Level chips, Outer, Octa were once banned due to their rarity. Eventually they became unbanned due to getting a more common release.
Yeah, I think I had orichalcum in mind when I said Xceed’ should be banned until it is more common, and should stay banned if it never gets another release.
Did they consider banning Goku?

Was talking this over in discord and a good point was made. Jolt’ was on a special release and was never banned. Seems like most of the rare parts that got curbed were stamina related.
(Apr. 26, 2020  4:44 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Did they consider banning Goku?

From what I can remember, there was no consideration for banning Goku because it only affects the weight and weight distribution of the Layer rather than changing the Bey's performance significantly. Also, the original Diabolos Chip served as a good substitute, whereas the other parts didn't have an accurate substitute. I'm not sure about Level Chips, but I guess it was because of mirror matches. I'm not so sure about Level Chips, but a good reason would be to avoid having one person always win a mirror match and because enough people had them that it was realistic to go up against someone with one.
Hyperion is an interesting bey, but for how heavy it is it doesn't perform as well as I'd expect unless on a rubber attack driver. I got a lot of testing the other night and after trying it on Bullet, Octa, Destroy', Assault', Volcanic', Xtend+, and Atomic, nothing really seemed to be a good fit. It didn't smack things around unless it had the raw force that a rubber driver gave it. Quick' and Xtreme' are both good, but Quick' seems a bit better because of the constant cuts across the center. I'm not particularly fond of rubber drivers since I prefer a decent spin time, but I don't feel as if I have a choice with him. It's ok though, since his power output makes up for it once he's on these drivers.

Xceed though, whoa. Talk about a driver that fits Judgment Diabolos like a glove. The explosive power paired with Judgment's hitting power and burst stopper makes this a real force.
(Apr. 26, 2020  4:37 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2020  4:32 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote: I don’t know if WBO should start banning parts because they are rare. Is there any precedent for that?

Things like Level chips, Outer, Octa were once banned due to their rarity. Eventually they became unbanned due to getting a more common release.

Outer at its release was possibly the singular best Stamina disk available, with some of the best LAD to boot. It wasn't just banned for rarity, but because it was both rare and super strong for its time. That's why things like Amaterios and Baldur were fine: they weren't nearly on the same power level as Outer (though both layers are pretty decent). Anyone that couldn't get Outer was at an actual disadvantage by lacking it as an option. Level chips were on a similar footing, with anyone that happened to pay out for a level chip having an unmatchable advantage over those that didn't.

Really, they were both the same puzzle with two possible solutions for TT to choose between: Either make it more common so anyone can use it, or make stronger things so that it's no longer a significant advantage to have. Until one or the other was done, they were just too much of an advantage at too high a price point for it to be accessible.
The dash driver possibly means that its not a lottery release or a online get bey release since when those beys are released they dont mess with the parts. Lottery beys don't tamper with the drivers. I wonder if this will be a "everyone get" brown box bey or a "would've been WHF" bey. Japan cant really do a WHF anymore for a while thanks to the 6 feet apart thing.

If we can get this then I'm buying 2 (a battle copy & a display copy). It also means the new L bey could be real