[Product]  B-156 Random Booster 18

This is the stats of Dragoon V St. Ev. / Victory Sting Evolution.

[Image: bey_b156_2.jpg]
The Sting Disk and Ev Driver recolors on this set fit perfectly for the Longinus line (mainly Zwei and Bloody). Hopefully the springs on the Sting are a bit weaker and that the plastic-on-plastic friction has been improved for that Bounding gimmick to be more useful.

Since Paradox Disk is technically the prong and "Frame" parts, then I assume we can mix the prize Bey colors with the RBV colors like we did with the Cores and Armors of Dead and Revive Phoenix?
(Dec. 15, 2019  12:56 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Since Paradox Disk is technically the prong and "Frame" parts, then I assume we can mix the prize Bey colors with the RBV colors like we did with the Cores and Armors of Dead and Revive Phoenix?

Probably, yes. However unlike Dead and revive phoenix, it will not effect performance.
(Dec. 15, 2019  1:29 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2019  12:56 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Since Paradox Disk is technically the prong and "Frame" parts, then I assume we can mix the prize Bey colors with the RBV colors like we did with the Cores and Armors of Dead and Revive Phoenix?

Probably, yes. However unlike Dead and revive phoenix, it will not effect performance.

With how Paradox is designed, it seems to have insane amount of LAD on Defense mode, but I guess it still depends if the Bey it will be used for is as small as Naked. Stamina mode of Paradox looks too iffy and would scrape too much except if on possibly something like Bearing or Bullet. I just hope the plastic on the "Frame" is thick enough to absorb heavy hits and is not just for show, otherwise I might just boycott TT now.
Looks like we are going to have a very competitive disk soon. Look at the OWD on that thing! It’s like phantom from metal fight. imagine this monster on pP or hS combos! TT take my money now please! Just kidding please don’t.
(Dec. 15, 2019  3:49 AM)Orbit Wrote: Looks like we are going to have a very competitive disk soon. Look at the OWD on that thing! It’s like phantom from metal fight. imagine this monster on pP or hS combos! TT take my money now please! Just kidding please don’t.

hS it may fit, but I don't think it would be compatible on pP due to the Armor's size restricting it from fitting (and that the orientation of the "blades" are seemingly intended for left spin)
Fair point about the pheonix armor, but in right spin it could add some smash attack, as well as LAD and OWD.
(Dec. 15, 2019  4:14 AM)Orbit Wrote: Fair point about the pheonix armor, but in right spin it could add some smash attack, as well as LAD and OWD.

Even if the Paradox disc on its own has OWD, it's just overall too light for stamina combos. I think that if it is used, same spin defense or opposite spin equalization like bearing combos are its most viable options
(Dec. 15, 2019  5:50 AM)OriginalDankstr Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2019  4:14 AM)Orbit Wrote: Fair point about the pheonix armor, but in right spin it could add some smash attack, as well as LAD and OWD.

Even if the Paradox disc on its own has OWD, it's just overall too light for stamina combos. I think that if it is used, same spin defense or opposite spin equalization like bearing combos are its most viable options

That's assuming that it can actually take hits. Being so wide it could wind up as contact point (which seems to be a big point of using it with Naked), which in turn means you have to take that into consideration too. I don't care much if it has great LAD if it becomes super prone to being KO'd because it's too jagged and angular (and maybe lightweight. It doesn't look like it has all that much metal in it, but it could be obscured?) and keeps getting knocked around too badly.

Personally though, I don't think it stands much of a chance unless it's on a layer small enough to use it in its upward mode.
(Dec. 15, 2019  4:03 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2019  3:49 AM)Orbit Wrote: Looks like we are going to have a very competitive disk soon. Look at the OWD on that thing! It’s like phantom from metal fight. imagine this monster on pP or hS combos! TT take my money now please! Just kidding please don’t.

hS it may fit, but I don't think it would be compatible on pP due to the Armor's size restricting it from fitting (and that the orientation of the "blades" are seemingly intended for left spin)

I doubt that Paradox will be able to fit on anything other than Naked while in Defense Mode. Much like BD145 from metal fight, there appear to be design elements on one side that I assume fit into slots on Naked, and only Naked. 

[Image: 1dodWR8.png]
(Dec. 13, 2019  12:40 AM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2019  4:18 PM)theevilcloud1 Wrote:  here the HD images[Image: 4904810134510_2225b1ca686441b894a7ff009544b330.jpg][Image: 4904810134510_72303bd449a147c8a9a8e2992c7456ec.jpg][Image: 4904810134510_961889ce7fc3408185f7c7096ce8cc21.jpg][Image: 4904810134510_441ed42ed4f54d3f8613806ea6c87de0.jpg]

Oh wow. TT messed up in the image of Naked Longinus. In the center of the weight, it has the design of Ten, not Sen.  Sen has like this sort of Claw-like design in the center, but the center of the Sen on Naked Longinus is like the center of the Ten weight. I wonder if they're remaking it, or they just put a weird defect in the main image. It would be cool to have one of those defects in any collection.
Edit: It's even in the box art lol.

[Image: 4904810134510_76f997cc3eaf495a9bb1f4b564aaf467.jpg]
That blue Draciel F is disappointing.
So Maybe naked could be competitive on beating combos? Better then bahamut on bearing or salamander on bearing. naked with paradox seems to have great OWD and LAD, so if naked has good burst resistance it could be really good. with a good layer weight, at least as good as hell salamander.

Bearing, not beating sorry I’m on a phone so I am prone to typos

When are we gonna get a recolonization of lord

Recolor not recolonization. Stupid autocorrect
Somebody said this, i am bringing it up again, why is the naked longinus metal weight look weird. Is it a new design? The center is like ten, but the outside is something else. (sen is it called?)
(Dec. 16, 2019  1:27 AM)N12N12 Wrote: Somebody said this, i am bringing it up again, why is the naked longinus metal weight look weird. Is it a new design? The center is like ten, but the outside is something else. (sen is it called?)

It seems to be a misdesign. I am not sure how it happened, but it did.
The plastic core of the Disk reminds me of Wombat's attempt to make a Bey nearly unburstable due to its Layer weighing more than the Driver and Disk combined. It probably wouldn't be legal without the outer part, but an interesting new approach to the idea nonetheless.
It's a shame Pr Defense mode is exclusive to naked. (It'll be an even bigger shame if Naked+Pr is not competitively viable...)

But, I have a hunch that other Pr Defense mode compatible layer bases will be introduced later this season.
Imagine if Paradox defense mode can fit on Phoenix(core only)
(Dec. 17, 2019  10:08 PM)Spider Sniper Wrote: Imagine if Paradox defense mode can fit on Phoenix(core only)

Even if it is, you're not legally allowed to use a Phoenix layer without its armor.
(Dec. 17, 2019  10:00 PM)NAP Wrote: It's a shame Pr Defense mode is exclusive to naked. (It'll be an even bigger shame if Naked+Pr is not competitively viable...)

But, I have a hunch that other Pr Defense mode compatible layer bases will be introduced later this season.

Doubtful. Since Pr is very clearly a retread of BD145, they'll probably keep it's defense mode exclusive to the one layer it was designed for, just how BD145's Boost mode was always exclusive to the Hell metal wheel all the way up to the end of the metal saga.
(Dec. 18, 2019  9:21 AM)ToxicAtom Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2019  10:00 PM)NAP Wrote: It's a shame Pr Defense mode is exclusive to naked. (It'll be an even bigger shame if Naked+Pr is not competitively viable...)

Doubtful. Since Pr is very clearly a retread of BD145, they'll probably keep it's defense mode exclusive to the one layer it was designed for, just how BD145's Boost mode was always exclusive to the Hell metal wheel all the way up to the end of the metal saga.

That's a shame but I would understand the marketing/sales side of why Takara Tomy would do that, similar to how Bearing was only available in the God Customize Set and the Chouzetsu Triple Booster Set. They'd want Bladers to spend lotsa cash to get it. Now if Naked and Paradox will be able to get themselves into the winning meta (like a consistent Zwei or Lord counter, or if it can outlast pP, etc), then that would solidify the reason why they'd settle for the part-synergy exclusivity.
One thing worth noting is that using Paradox on a layer with Cho-Z Awakening system disables "invincibility mode", according to TT.
(Dec. 18, 2019  5:04 PM)Urbanliner Wrote: One thing worth noting is that using Paradox on a layer with Cho-Z Awakening system disables "invincibility mode", according to TT.

hmmm, I'm guessing that it means that the burst stoppers don't come out
(Dec. 18, 2019  5:04 PM)Urbanliner Wrote: One thing worth noting is that using Paradox on a layer with Cho-Z Awakening system disables "invincibility mode", according to TT.

So this means that Pr defense mode can actually fit Cho-Z awakening layers (and possibly other layers as well). It covers the part of the layer that expands/retracts (Cho-Z awakening "wings") or the black notches of Cho-Z Spriggan in order to prevent the deployment of the burst stoppers.
(Dec. 18, 2019  5:28 PM)Biggster Wrote:

So this means that Pr defense mode can actually fit Cho-Z awakening layers (and possibly other layers as well). It covers the part of the layer that expands/retracts (Cho-Z awakening "wings") or the black notches of Cho-Z Spriggan in order to prevent the deployment of the burst stoppers.

I don't believe that the disk can be flipped on Cho-Z awakening layers, as the description says it's only for the Naked base. I believe it simply means that it either prevents burst stoppers from being deployed for reasons (in stamina mode), or burst stoppers can't stop whatever Paradox is made of.