[Product]  B-156 Random Booster 18

(Dec. 11, 2019  7:50 PM)Spider Sniper Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2019  5:05 PM)marutti Wrote: i'll up every pics of RBV 18 tonight,
Dragoon V is original color
But Draciel F is Blue
And Naked Spriggan is only left spin

I can't wait to see them and the combos!

Dude just check my previous post ?
(Dec. 11, 2019  8:02 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2019  7:24 PM)MrBlade Wrote: Ok this is a total downgrade from last RB
You're kidding right? This is a huge boost to the accessibility of certain parts and I think this is a great RB. It's low on driver innovation, but it has plenty of good layers.

You've got new layer Naked and new disc Pr.
You've got a new remake layer for Dragoon Victory, don't know if that'll be good or not, or Classic legal. But we could use another plastic remake in left spin. And Draciel Fortress.
You've got cheaper access to Spriggan Chip and Orbit Metal and Zeta' and Volcanic' and Wall and Go and Poison.

You get another way to get Revolve and Charge and Star. Star's a great frame by the way, on par with Cross perhaps, and not too common.

This is a fantastic booster for anyone who doesn't want to shell out insane sums of money for every new pricey multipack that comes out. I would actually be happy getting most of these.

Agreed. I like the colors of these random boosters and while there may not be no new dash drivers, it is a nice booster. My main picks for this set will probably be Dragoon Victory, Naked Longinus, and Naked Spriggan.
(Dec. 11, 2019  7:24 PM)MrBlade Wrote: Ok this is a total downgrade from last RB

Naked Spriggan Pr Orbit Metal Ten - It’s alright obviously it’s the prize bey. A new disc like RBV16 hopefully it will be good, and we got another Orbit Metal, and Spriggan Chip, and of course it’s another Left Spin.

Naked Longinus 0Turn Rise Sen - Also not bad I like the yellow/golden-like color to it also we get another Rise which I’m surprised we never got yet. It would be better if it’s Rise’ though.

Dread Fafnir Pr Revolve Metsu- not bad we could use another Dread but does it have to be green? We literally just got a green Fafnir last RB with a Revolve too.

Dragoon Victory Sting Evolution - can’t really hate on this since it is an original plastic remake but Evolution?

Darciel Fortress 00Wall Charge - this is actually pretty good. We get a release of Draciel F that isn’t in the anniversary set. You get 00Wall which is pretty good, and another release of Charge which is alright.

Erase Bahamut 1’Star Zeta’ So - I guess it’s alright we got Erase since they only did a second release of it with GT Customize. Bahamut and So are pretty good. But we have 1’ which is kinda bad. Star who knows. And Zeta’ which in my opinion is one of the worst dash drivers.

Heaven Joker Gravity Operate Go - I guess it’s alright we got a second Heaven Release, though I think we have enough Jokers. Gravity... I can’t believe they’re still releasing discs like these Tired. Operate is also one of the worst drivers around. I can’t really hate this since it has the Go weight which you can only get from Drago (Judgement) Valkyrie.

Poison Dragon 11 Volcanic’ Zan - we got another Poison release which is cool, and we have a Dragon Chip could’ve been Dragon2 though or Achilles we havent got another release of Achilles Chip. 11 sucks. Volcanic’ we already got a release of from Cho-Z Customize but if you didn’t get it from there I guess it’s fine. And then there is Zan which is just Zan.

But yeah this seems like a real down grade compared to last month. WE DONT EVEN HAVE ANY NEW DASH DRIVERS! Though it has a few good things Ngl

These parts are nice

(Dec. 11, 2019  8:05 PM)theevilcloud1 Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2019  7:50 PM)Spider Sniper Wrote: I can't wait to see them and the combos!

Dude just check my previous post ?

Yeah, I quoted it and it was an hour after I opened the page so I didn't see it when you posted it because I didn't refresh it
I think I'm the only one who genuinely likes this RB alot.
(Dec. 11, 2019  8:55 PM)KnightPro Wrote: I think I'm the only one who genuinely likes this RB alot.

I like it as well, it has really nice parts and makes parts more accessible to us
While I dislike some of the parts in this I’m not saying I hate this booster I’m just saying that RBV17 is still the best RB compared to the most recent RBs including this one
(Dec. 11, 2019  8:02 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
You're kidding right? This is a huge boost to the accessibility of certain parts and I think this is a great RB. It's low on driver innovation, but it has plenty of good layers.

You've got new layer Naked and new disc Pr.
You've got a new remake layer for Dragoon Victory, don't know if that'll be good or not, or Classic legal. But we could use another plastic remake in left spin. And Draciel Fortress.
You've got cheaper access to Spriggan Chip and Orbit Metal and Zeta' and Volcanic' and Wall and Go and Poison.

You get another way to get Revolve and Charge and Star. Star's a great frame by the way, on par with Cross perhaps, and not too common.

This is a fantastic booster for anyone who doesn't want to shell out insane sums of money for every new pricey multipack that comes out. I would actually be happy getting most of these.
Seconding this so badly.

Naked has a weird gimmick, and I just don't think it'll work out well for it. Still wish they gave it a different name tbh, but it at least makes some sense now.

I doubt Dragoon V will be legal in Classic. Earlier pics made it look like the bit chip is metal like Gaia Dragoon, which will likely knock it out of Classic consideration due to weight.

This booster is my collection saver. I own at least one TT copy of every part except Draciel Fortress, and here it is just waiting for me. Sorta reminds me of the light blue Draciel Shield from Random Booster 7, but darker. Color-wise it feels pretty fitting given that.

And as you said Deceased, Star isn't bad. It's second fiddle to Cross' pure LAD, but it weighs more as an upside and isn't too far behind Cross in LAD terms anyways. It's definitely less common, that's for sure, and something I've been considering running once I finally become an Organizer and get the chance to get some tournaments going in my little corner of Ohio.

To add to this Gravity may not be great nowadays but don't knock it too hard. It's not a "weak part" as much as a grizzled old veteran that's long since moved on to a nice retirement center, but it's still one of the top disks amidst its pre-Core peers. Show a little respect for the Classic Crew.

The new picture of what we now know as Naked Longinus has been rotated from the original picture that had me so certain that it was Diaboros too, if you notice. I guess they changed their minds on it and swapped Diaboros out after the original picture was posted, which is a shame as Diaboros is still well overdue for a rerelease.
Even if this RB has some rare parts, it just feels underwhelming compared to the last with nothing really unique.

Zeta' and Volcanic' are a year old, so I don't really mind their re-release, but come on do people want Rise and Revolve which just got releases recently despite being heavily outclassed parts? 11 sucks and I'm sick of the Turn frame. Evolution had no business not being a dash driver.

Gravity used to be a good part, but it was a joke back in RB12 and it is still a joke now.

The only thing to be excited about outside the prize is the Go weight, which may or may not get abused on Hybrid. Other than that, nothing that interesting.
(Dec. 11, 2019  11:48 PM)AirKingNeo Wrote: Even if this RB has some rare parts, it just feels underwhelming compared to the last with nothing really unique.

Zeta' and Volcanic' are a year old, so I don't really mind their re-release, but come on do people want Rise and Revolve which just got releases recently despite being heavily outclassed parts? 11 sucks and I'm sick of the Turn frame. Evolution had no business not being a dash driver.

Gravity used to be a good part, but it was a joke back in RB12 and it is still a joke now.

The only thing to be excited about outside the prize is the Go weight, which may or may not get abused on Hybrid. Other than that, nothing that interesting.

Gravity is a great disc in Burst Classic. Why do people overlook Burst Classic when it comes to these types of parts? The parts in this set may not be the best, but the colors are amazing and so are the designs. dragoon V as well as both Naked combos look nice, and are the ones I want most out of this set. I just don’t see why people hate this random booster as much as they do. Yeah they rereleased GT chips joker and dragon (which is disappointing as well as TT replacing Diabolos with Longinus on the second bey with the naked layer base) but still it is not that bad of a random booster.
Pr is for Paradox, according to the Vocare Project
(Dec. 11, 2019  11:59 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: Pr is for Paradox, according to the Vocare Project

That sounds really cool and awesome!
(Dec. 12, 2019  12:00 AM)Spider Sniper Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2019  11:59 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: Pr is for Paradox, according to the Vocare Project

That sounds really cool and awesome!

It also has a lift frame sort of gimmick, and Naked base is thick and can repel attacks
I might just be the odd one out, but I can't really understand what the Naked base's gimmick is supposed to be. Is it just the shape that gives it a gimmick like Z Achilles, synchronizing with the Pr Disk like Hell Kerbecs did with BD145, or is it just not meant to have a gimmick to justify the name?
(Dec. 12, 2019  12:23 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I might just be the odd one out, but I can't really understand what the Naked base's gimmick is supposed to be. Is it just the shape that gives it a gimmick like Z Achilles, synchronizing with the Pr Disk like Hell Kerbecs did with BD145, or is it just not meant to have a gimmick to justify the name?

I don't really see a gimmick with Naked, just it might be the only base you could you the Paradox disc with in its upper mode (that's just what I'm calling it). Other than that maybe being true, it's just really thick, supposed to be like a wall, and repel attacks well
(Dec. 12, 2019  12:26 AM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2019  12:23 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I might just be the odd one out, but I can't really understand what the Naked base's gimmick is supposed to be. Is it just the shape that gives it a gimmick like Z Achilles, synchronizing with the Pr Disk like Hell Kerbecs did with BD145, or is it just not meant to have a gimmick to justify the name?

I don't really see a gimmick with Naked, just it might be the only base you could you the Paradox disc with in its upper mode (that's just what I'm calling it). Other than that maybe being true, it's just really thick, supposed to be like a wall, and repel attacks well

Sounds reasonable. I guess it's just a left-spin version of the Hell Wheel in simple terms, which makes sense. The Hell Wheel had too much recoil and weird weight distribution to be used seriously without BD145, so I'm guessing that the Naked Base will act kind of like Dread with the Paradox Disk. Other than that, those two parts probably have no reasonable use, but I guess we'll find out.
(Dec. 12, 2019  12:35 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2019  12:26 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: I don't really see a gimmick with Naked, just it might be the only base you could you the Paradox disc with in its upper mode (that's just what I'm calling it). Other than that maybe being true, it's just really thick, supposed to be like a wall, and repel attacks well

Sounds reasonable. I guess it's just a left-spin version of the Hell Wheel in simple terms, which makes sense. The Hell Wheel had too much recoil and weird weight distribution to be used seriously without BD145, so I'm guessing that the Naked Base will act kind of like Dread with the Paradox Disk. Other than that, those two parts probably have no reasonable use, but I guess we'll find out.

True, imagine if it has insane burst resistance
(Dec. 12, 2019  12:36 AM)Lemonz Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2019  12:35 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Sounds reasonable. I guess it's just a left-spin version of the Hell Wheel in simple terms, which makes sense. The Hell Wheel had too much recoil and weird weight distribution to be used seriously without BD145, so I'm guessing that the Naked Base will act kind of like Dread with the Paradox Disk. Other than that, those two parts probably have no reasonable use, but I guess we'll find out.

Honestly, it can't be too good even with the Burst resistance because the Paradox Disk limits its options for LAD. Maybe it could work well on combos that don't need LAD, like its stock combo to destabilize Left-Spin Xt+ and Br, but it probably won't work well with Xtend+ unless it changes Disks. I could be completely wrong and this could be a better Dread due to the rounder shape and thinner perimeter, but I honestly doubt that if it isn't good without the Paradox Disk.
(Dec. 12, 2019  12:26 AM)JoMario67 Wrote:

That’s prolly why it’s named Naked...
That disc is the only disc that “cloth” it...
Jus speculating...
(Dec. 12, 2019  12:36 AM)Lemonz Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2019  12:35 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Sounds reasonable. I guess it's just a left-spin version of the Hell Wheel in simple terms, which makes sense. The Hell Wheel had too much recoil and weird weight distribution to be used seriously without BD145, so I'm guessing that the Naked Base will act kind of like Dread with the Paradox Disk. Other than that, those two parts probably have no reasonable use, but I guess we'll find out.

Honestly, if it does have good burst resistance and reasonable stamina (I assume it will because of all of the thick blades on the outer part of the base) it could be meta-defining. It looks as round as Arc Bahamut, and if it has good burst resistance (like Balkesh B3) it might be a good competitive part. Stock combo though, won't be too good
(Dec. 12, 2019  12:47 AM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2019  12:36 AM)Lemonz Wrote: True, imagine if it has insane burst resistance

Honestly, if it does have good burst resistance and reasonable stamina (I assume it will because of all of the thick blades on the outer part of the base) it could be meta-defining. It looks as round as Arc Bahamut, and if it has good burst resistance (like Balkesh B3) it might be a good competitive part. Stock combo though, won't be too good

Yeah that’s what I was thinking
(Dec. 12, 2019  12:52 AM)Lemonz Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2019  12:47 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: Honestly, if it does have good burst resistance and reasonable stamina (I assume it will because of all of the thick blades on the outer part of the base) it could be meta-defining. It looks as round as Arc Bahamut, and if it has good burst resistance (like Balkesh B3) it might be a good competitive part. Stock combo though, won't be too good

Yeah that’s what I was thinking
On bearing and gen, I think naked bahamut with paradox could be trouble in the meta, unless paradox has issues with weight distribution. Whether that means being unbalanced, light, or centralized, I think one of these will be applied to paradox to nerf it. 

But, then again, if you use paradox on anything else, it probably will scrape pretty badly, even on bearing due to the jagged design for lower mode.

I'll look at paradox again to look for more theoretical information.
In theory, shouldn't naked spriggan paired with PR be unburstable, or at least 50% harder to burst? The burst gimmick works when the layer stops spinning when it's hit and the disc and driver keep going a little, but if contact is made with the disc, it doesn't affect the clicks. Another side thought, perhaps PR is actually two pieces and works exactly like Hell/Hades Kerbecs did back in the day, albeit maybe with a different locking mechanism. Maybe the 2 parts of the disc don't even lock in and it spins freely/locks in with the layer. If it does work something like that, then my first theory is void. The new parts for this random booster are definitely interesting, but overall it's a little worse than 17 was
(Dec. 12, 2019  7:23 AM)OriginalDankstr Wrote: In theory, shouldn't naked spriggan paired with PR be unburstable, or at least 50% harder to burst? The burst gimmick works when the layer stops spinning when it's hit and the disc and driver keep going a little, but if contact is made with the disc, it doesn't affect the clicks. Another side thought, perhaps PR is actually two pieces and works exactly like Hell/Hades Kerbecs did back in the day, albeit maybe with a different locking mechanism. Maybe the 2 parts of the disc don't even lock in and it spins freely/locks in with the layer. If it does work something like that, then my first theory is void. The new parts for this random booster are definitely interesting, but overall it's a little worse than 17 was

Your 2nd theory may be true what if they're showing us the next system/gimmick for season 5 in this RB as they did for RB14?
(Dec. 11, 2019  6:39 PM)theevilcloud1 Wrote: So the kombos are: Naked Longinus  0 Turn Rise Sen
Dread Fafnir Pr (new disc) Revolve Metsu
Draciel Fortress 00 Wall Charge
Poison Dragon 11 Volcanic Dash Zan
Erase Bahamut 1 Dash Star Zeta Dash So
Heaven Joker Gravity Operate Go
Dragoon Victory Sting Evolution
And main beyblade : Naked Spriggan Pr Orbit Metal Ten
 here the HD images[Image: 4904810134510_2225b1ca686441b894a7ff009544b330.jpg][Image: 4904810134510_72303bd449a147c8a9a8e2992c7456ec.jpg][Image: 4904810134510_961889ce7fc3408185f7c7096ce8cc21.jpg][Image: 4904810134510_441ed42ed4f54d3f8613806ea6c87de0.jpg]
I like how the prize bey comes with a painted forge disc. That makes it an easy pickup for myself.