[Product]  B-156 Random Booster 18

Since this is more than two months, I won't really be asking what's in it yet, but hoping it's a GT Air Knight/Dead Hades/Crash Ragnaruk
(Aug. 25, 2019  4:59 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Since this is more than two months, I won't really be asking what's in it yet, but hoping it's a GT Air Knight/Dead Hades/Crash Ragnaruk
Probably just a new base.
(Aug. 25, 2019  12:49 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2019  4:59 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Since this is more than two months, I won't really be asking what's in it yet, but hoping it's a GT Air Knight/Dead Hades/Crash Ragnaruk
Probably just a new base.

Makes sense. This might contain new Base with probably Ashura since we already had Valkyrie with Cosmo and Dragon with Flare.
(Aug. 25, 2019  10:35 PM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2019  12:49 PM)g2_ Wrote: Probably just a new base.

Makes sense. This might contain new Base with probably Ashura since we already had Valkyrie with Cosmo and Dragon with Flare.

Would make some sense, although I'd hope for more creativity than that.
(Aug. 25, 2019  11:41 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2019  10:35 PM)Rouzuke Wrote: Makes sense. This might contain new Base with probably Ashura since we already had Valkyrie with Cosmo and Dragon with Flare.

Would make some sense, although I'd hope for more creativity than that.

Seeing this is TT we're talking about, I kinda lost all hope for an actually almost entirely new combo, especially since their RBV release patterns keep on only introducing 1 unique/new part per set.
(Aug. 26, 2019  11:29 AM)Ravinchen Wrote: around plus flare ????

Please, no more of those things. I'd like to see a release that has Attack potential better than Slash in both recoil and toughness (Burst resistance)
no that's two not one new part
(Aug. 27, 2019  2:55 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2019  11:29 AM)Ravinchen Wrote: around plus flare ????

Please, no more of those things. I'd like to see a release that has Attack potential better than Slash in both recoil and toughness (Burst resistance)

I would like a GT raganrok or a GT version of the crash ragnarok layer.
Gt Salamander please bring back my boy!
Random Booster
Tact Longinus.12E.T'双

Source: marutti
(Sep. 12, 2019  2:26 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote: Was Tact Longinus already B-151?

Yeah, it does seem weird that this is supposed to be slated for two different boosters. Feels like something is off here.
This is not Longinus. Random Booster 17 is Longinus. There is no picture shown for 18.
I hope to see Galaxy Pegasus in Burst version in this random booster! :-D
Wow, i think this is the first Left-spin Random Booster prize in Beyblade? I may be forgetting something but I'm surprised it's taken this long for the prize to be a leftie, lol. I like the purple color scheme, and I'm interested to see how the new Weight and Base work.

also props to TT for finally saying Trans (Dash) Rights, now all we need is Unite Dash and I can finally stop caring about what the next Dash Drivers are lol
Just a random thought but I feel like this random booster is the only chance for Hyudra/Odin to be released. I know November is an Attack type, but
I don't see Odin getting a main release one month later. I'm surprised we're not seeing Poison Hyudra in October anywhere... It could be the defense type bey, B-157, but I didn't think Hyudra would be the "last boss." We'll just have to wait and see I suppose
I'm actually OK with neither receiving a full release. I always thought it was kind of lame that they'd re-release the full Beyblade with slightly different colours. Poison Hydra is perfect (the layer) and Knockout Odin looks incredible, too.
Judging from previous releases, this will likely have just a new layer base.
I consider this really lazy cause TT totally could have made new gt chips for these bases but they didnt Flare Zues Tact Salamander And Cosmo Ragnarok all would have been good
(Nov. 04, 2019  7:15 PM)Requim Wrote: I consider this really lazy cause TT totally could have made new gt chips for these bases but they didnt Flare Zues Tact Salamander And Cosmo Ragnarok all would have been good

I agree. The new bases were cool but it is like why did they now include new GT chips?
I think there are reasons why TT don't give Random Boosters a new GT Chip.
First, the major differences on GT Chips that would influence the performance is the teeth, but the teeth variation is quite limited, I think it is very difficult to come out with new teeth design.
Second, the anime is now shortened to about only 10 minutes, which means there is less time to introduce new beys, thus making those Random Booster Beys not appear in anime is a solution. And if those beys won't appear in anime, it is not necessary to give them new GT Chips, which basically have little influence on the performance.
But anyway, the reason in the very end is the cost. Making new parts would increase the cost and so... You know Uncertain