[Product]  B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig'

(Sep. 29, 2019  4:41 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2019  3:54 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: If that would be the case, I hope it would be like how Lord Spriggan evolved from Sr (retaining rubber contact points), with the supposed new Valkyrie not being compatible with GT Chips but will have the Bound gimmick revived into a metal-clad Layer Base, and that it would have two modes (normal with that Bound gimmick and one with the revealed blades like SgV without needing to use another part)
But how would you get the weight in ?
You wouldn’t. It would be like Lord and Diabolos. The weight is built into the layer base/chip.
(Sep. 29, 2019  3:38 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2019  9:38 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: since its an attack type it could be a new Xcalibur, Odin, Valkyrie or a Dragon evolution

1. Xcalibur is very improbable because of the sole fact that it isn’t that big of a release. This has to appear in the anime and just because of how sidelined it was in Cho-Z, I don’t think it will happen. 
2. We just got an Odin
3. The leaked description explicitly detailed 3 wings and that points to Valkyrie. In my opinion, Valkyrie is the most likely option, as after Drum battles Aiga, he will surely go to Valt in order to restart his comeback for losing. (That last sentence was my speculation of how things will turn out in the next few episodes.)

think about it: odin is released in a random layer so the fact that it could come back and get an official combo could be a possibility, but i agree with you 100%
(Sep. 30, 2019  1:31 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2019  3:38 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote: 1. Xcalibur is very improbable because of the sole fact that it isn’t that big of a release. This has to appear in the anime and just because of how sidelined it was in Cho-Z, I don’t think it will happen. 
2. We just got an Odin
3. The leaked description explicitly detailed 3 wings and that points to Valkyrie. In my opinion, Valkyrie is the most likely option, as after Drum battles Aiga, he will surely go to Valt in order to restart his comeback for losing. (That last sentence was my speculation of how things will turn out in the next few episodes.)

think about it: odin is released in a random layer so the fact that it could come back and get an official combo could be a possibility, but i agree with you 100%
But that's too soon, even Poison Hydra didn't receive a combo.
(Oct. 02, 2019  7:25 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2019  1:31 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: think about it: odin is released in a random layer so the fact that it could come back and get an official combo could be a possibility, but i agree with you 100%
But that's too soon, even Poison Hydra didn't receive a combo.

true true
Wow, Zankye mentioned my rumor. At 3:58
Expect new information about this in the new corocoro.
I hope this is a new Valkyrie. Slash is OK, but I didn't like what TT did with the Valkyrie chip's teeth.
(Oct. 06, 2019  6:55 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I hope this is a new Valkyrie. Slash is OK, but I didn't like what TT did with the Valkyrie chip's teeth.
The chip is not the problem, the problem is Slash. It's too light and can't handle its own recoil.
(Oct. 06, 2019  6:56 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2019  6:55 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I hope this is a new Valkyrie. Slash is OK, but I didn't like what TT did with the Valkyrie chip's teeth.
The chip is not the problem, the problem is Slash. It's too light and can't handle its own recoil.

I know, I just liked the standard amount of teeth.
(Oct. 06, 2019  6:59 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2019  6:56 PM)g2_ Wrote: The chip is not the problem, the problem is Slash. It's too light and can't handle its own recoil.

I know, I just liked the standard amount of teeth.
I think it makes the game more interesting the way it is.
(Oct. 06, 2019  6:49 PM)g2_ Wrote: Expect new information about this in the new corocoro.

When is that again?
(Oct. 06, 2019  7:23 PM)MGoldZeo Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2019  6:49 PM)g2_ Wrote: Expect new information about this in the new corocoro.

When is that again?
The 15 of every month, sometimes it gets leaked sooner.
I hope It's an attack type but really the layer is really good for raw defence xD
(Oct. 06, 2019  11:51 PM)henwooja1 Wrote: I hope It's an attack type but really the layer is really good for raw defence xD

It literally says on the title “attack type”
(Oct. 06, 2019  11:56 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2019  11:51 PM)henwooja1 Wrote: I hope It's an attack type but really the layer is really good for raw defence xD

It literally says on the title “attack type”

I know that. But the fact that it's named an attack type, doesn't mean it's just good at attack. Take for instance Deathsyther or Dark Deathsyther. They were named attack types by TT, but they were really good at stamina competivly
(Oct. 07, 2019  12:07 AM)henwooja1 Wrote: I know that. But the fact that it's named an attack type, doesn't mean it's just good at attack. Take for instance Deathsyther or Dark Deathsyther. They were named attack types by TT, but they were really good at stamina competivly

Vise leopard was labelled as attack type by TT while it is better for defense than attack too. Maybe this is a vise leopard evolution which has similar performance to it's predecessor XD.
(Oct. 07, 2019  9:30 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2019  12:07 AM)henwooja1 Wrote: I know that. But the fact that it's named an attack type, doesn't mean it's just good at attack. Take for instance Deathsyther or Dark Deathsyther. They were named attack types by TT, but they were really good at stamina competivly

Vise leopard was labelled as attack type by TT while it is better for defense than attack too. Maybe this is a vise leopard evolution which has similar performance to it's predecessor XD.

If it is vise Leopard it would likely be disappointing as vice Leopard was not a good bey
(Oct. 07, 2019  1:34 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2019  9:30 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Vise leopard was labelled as attack type by TT while it is better for defense than attack too. Maybe this is a vise leopard evolution which has similar performance to it's predecessor XD.

If it is vise Leopard it would likely be disappointing as vice Leopard was not a good bey
In terms of real life yes in the anime it had one of the most creative gimmicks and Laban Was awesome
It is now confirmed to be new Dragon.
Seems have some "awakening" things to defeat Apocalypse and Genesis...
[Image: 71902228_685540625274013_216520110965050...e=5E38F3CE]
BTW, it is called Imperial Dragon... Which is exactly the name of my first customized Bey...
(Sep. 18, 2019  5:58 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2019  5:43 PM)g2_ Wrote: Fingers crossed.

That or an upgrade to Dragon (which it most likely will be).
(Aug. 25, 2019  9:41 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Honestly wouldn't be surprised if this was an upgrade to Diabolos. Like, I bet the DX Attack Type is an evolution to Dragon and this one will be an evolution to Diabolos.

I hope I'm wrong though.

I freaking called it, I knew it was a new Dragon :P

Looks quite cool actually, I'll pick it up when it gets released. Now I await, as that Balance Type Starter is a new Diaboros :)

Thank you CrazyAries!

EDIT: I wonder what the Ig Driver stands for, Ignition?
A new dragon not a surprise their was no way for dragon not to get an evo when it's a main bey , but now one thing that might be also a bit confirm is the balance starter one is most likely diabolos evo which also wouldn't be a surprise.  New Dragon looks cool and is most likely the same as both apocalypse and genesis are at least a counter to them. This should be interesting
(Oct. 11, 2019  5:43 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: It is now confirmed to be new Dragon.
Seems have some "awakening" things to defeat Apocalypse and Genesis...
[Image: 71902228_685540625274013_216520110965050...e=5E38F3CE]
BTW, it is called Imperial Dragon... Which is exactly the name of my first customized Bey...
Damn it. I actually want to curse here, not in an angry way, but in a tired, annoyed way. I was hoping for anything except a new Dragon. Probably not picking this one up just because Dragon is so overused, but to its credit, it does look very interesting. Almost like a mix of Dragon and Valkyrie…

One more thing, is there no disk? If so, then I’m definitely not picking this up. Doesn’t look competitive in the least. Design is too round and layer is probably too bulky. If you cannot customise the layer or the disk, or at least the GT chip, then I see no point in picking this up. Looking at the picture, it seems like the layer is a single part. No GT chip, layer weight, base, or disk. I don’t know yet, but so far, I have a terribly pessimistic view on this release, if not previously noted.
The driver should be able to force any Beyblade to travel backwards or forwards in my speculation but I haven’t tried translating it. Maybe I could if the text wasn’t blocked by some light bulb.
Also, looks like Dragon was repainted for the occasion. Yup, Dragon’s Gatinko Chip’s gonna break in the anime. Also, I wonder if there’ll be three types of bases like this one? Probably not.

I also tried translating the top part. Looks like a forge disc-base.
(Oct. 11, 2019  6:03 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2019  5:58 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: That or an upgrade to Dragon (which it most likely will be).
(Aug. 25, 2019  9:41 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Honestly wouldn't be surprised if this was an upgrade to Diabolos. Like, I bet the DX Attack Type is an evolution to Dragon and this one will be an evolution to Diabolos.

I hope I'm wrong though.

I freaking called it, I knew it was a new Dragon Tongue_out

Looks quite cool actually, I'll pick it up when it gets released. Now I await, as that Balance Type Starter is a new Diaboros Smile

Thank you CrazyAries!

EDIT: I wonder what the Ig Driver stands for, Ignition?

Ignition sounds cool. Maybe Ignite to make it more action sounding. A weight shift that causes the bey to like swing into contact. If they do another season, It seems like this will be the main gimmick for the bigger releases.
It actually appears to be Ig'. I wonder what will make this a DX Booster. An extra layer? Driver? Is there not a disk? So many questions. Seems interesting. Can't wait for more info.