[Product]  B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig'

I could see them using the excuse that it is the same Avatar that they'll keep D as the abbreviation for Dragon.
(Oct. 11, 2019  11:38 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: I could see them using the excuse that it is the same Avatar that they'll keep D as the abbreviation for Dragon.

They could do that, since there isn't a rule set in stone that it can't happen, but it would be best if they came up with a way to differentiate them.
Maybe the layer will all be one piece like Genesis and Apocalypse
(Oct. 12, 2019  12:43 AM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: Maybe the layer will all be one piece like Genesis and Apocalypse

From the manga image and the teaser, it looks like a 2-piece Layer, with the Imperial Base being one piece, like Lord.
(Oct. 12, 2019  12:48 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2019  12:43 AM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: Maybe the layer will all be one piece like Genesis and Apocalypse

From the manga image and the teaser, it looks like a 2-piece Layer, with the Imperial Base being one piece, like Lord.

Oh, I didn't see that. Maybe they will make it an upside-down D or D2 then
(Oct. 12, 2019  12:53 AM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2019  12:48 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: From the manga image and the teaser, it looks like a 2-piece Layer, with the Imperial Base being one piece, like Lord.

Oh, I didn't see that. Maybe they will make it an upside-down D or D2 then

I think that's probably the biggest mystery for way too many Beys before release nowadays. Union Achilles, Prime αpocalypse, Regalia γenesis, etc. Any method I can think of is weird, but I don't think an upside-down D will help very much, considering it'll look pretty much the same. Maybe a backwards D, but idk.
A better pic. Not sure what the source is.
[Image: 71969410_686739851820757_338098008340457...e=5E30AC98]
I'm liking Imperial Dragon on an aesthetic perspective, not gonna lie
That thing looks like it has 0 attack power.
That's really chunky, sort of like how Cho-Z Awakening beys were compared to the rest of the Cho-Z beys. Honestly, it seems too round to have much attack potential (talking about the base). I bet the avatar is going to be sick in the anime. I think the silver parts that have yellow stickers on them are metal, put because there's not much. I love this bey's colors.
(Oct. 12, 2019  6:31 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: A better pic. Not sure what the source is.
[Image: 71969410_686739851820757_338098008340457...e=5E30AC98]

It looks like a two bladed valkyrie
I feel like the chip will just have the same teeth as normal dragon but with this cooler design on it, essentially making it the same chip.
Anyone else getting a Dragoon GT vibe from it?
(Oct. 12, 2019  6:57 PM)g2_ Wrote: That thing looks like it has 0 attack power.
I kinda agree but then again, lots of people said that about cho-z Valkyrie when it was revealed and they were proven somewhat wrong
Is it only me are does imperial dragon looks like combine of all its previous base into one . Which is nice I like they way it looks.
This is Imperial Dragon Ig’, correct?
(Oct. 12, 2019  7:17 PM)BeyGabe Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2019  6:57 PM)g2_ Wrote: That thing looks like it has 0 attack power.
I kinda agree but then again, lots of people said that about cho-z Valkyrie when it was revealed and they were proven somewhat wrong
I guess you're right.
(Oct. 12, 2019  7:59 PM)X-Wing Wrote: This is Imperial Dragon Ig’, correct?

Yes the B-154 is Imperial Dragon Ig' releasing in November
Well the Dragon chip just seems to have some edits. I guess the teeth might just be the same?
Holy! I knew this would be really nice and would change my mind. Still hate the green lights (couldn’t it just be white lights? Come on).
if u zoom in on the prongs you can see that it has an electric driver like regalia
Looks like Imperial will have a built on layer weight.
(Oct. 12, 2019  9:49 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: Holy! I knew this would be really nice and would change my mind. Still hate the green lights (couldn’t it just be white lights? Come on).

Look on the bright side, Dragon's eyes are green on the chip so we can pretend it's eyes are glowing haha.
Am i the only one concerned about the battery part of these new beys?? What happens if we run out of batterys for the driver... will they still work??