[Product]  B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig'

Is this RipFire? Cause it looks like it in the image above...
My friend and I theorized that Dragon would have an evolution called King Dragon, so I guess we were right with the theme. I'm hoping that this has an awakening that isn't the Infinite Lock so that the Layer is more usable.
So I'm guessing that this pretty much confirms that Valkyrie is not getting at upgrade, shame.
Fine. Whatever. It was inevitable.

One thing I hope GT stops is reusing the chips for random boosters. When Hasbro puts more effort into an aspect of their products, you’re in trouble.

I want upgrades for old Beys and new ones, too. More like Hydra and Knockout Odin and less like Cosmo Valkyrie and Flare Dragon.
(Oct. 11, 2019  9:07 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2019  6:03 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: I freaking called it, I knew it was a new Dragon Tongue_out

Looks quite cool actually, I'll pick it up when it gets released. Now I await, as that Balance Type Starter is a new Diaboros Smile

Thank you CrazyAries!

EDIT: I wonder what the Ig Driver stands for, Ignition?

Ignition sounds cool. Maybe Ignite to make it more action sounding. A weight shift that causes the bey to like swing into contact. If they do another season, It seems like this will be the main gimmick for the bigger releases.

Ig is for Instagram ????
At the end of episode #28, the 2 guys from TT was showing a motorized driver that can change spin direction halfway through battle. Were they showing Hy driver from B-153 or Ig' driver from B-154?
(Oct. 11, 2019  5:29 PM)marutti Wrote:

Well, that explains a lot. Dragon was broken by Apocalypse in the manga along with Diabolos (at least Achilles survived). Will this happen in the anime I wonder? Also, I think this confirms that Diabolos is getting an evolution in B-155
Thank you marutti Smile

So
which explains the evolution, Imperial Dragon.

Delta's bey also
which pretty much comfirms that the upcoming Balance Type release is most likely a new Diaboros.
So, I think Imperial Dragon is going to work like this. You launch it clockwise, it acts like a clockwise spinning bey and then, something shifts in the driver making a motor spin counterclockwise which makes the tip move like a counterclockwise spinning bey. I don't think the entire bey starts spinning counterclockwise when the motor activates, since it turn back to acting like a clockwise bey later in battle and there's too much recoil for the layer to spin counterclockwise and hit another bey.
(Oct. 11, 2019  5:58 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: So, I think Imperial Dragon is going to work like this. You launch it clockwise, it acts like a clockwise spinning bey and then, something shifts in the driver making a motor spin counterclockwise which makes the tip move like a counterclockwise spinning bey. I don't think the entire bey starts spinning counterclockwise when the motor activates, since it turn back to acting like a clockwise bey later in battle and there's too much recoil for the layer to spin counterclockwise and hit another bey.

So like Dranzer GT? That one had a right spin gear for right spin beys with an engine that rotates the opposite direction
(Oct. 11, 2019  6:14 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2019  5:58 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: So, I think Imperial Dragon is going to work like this. You launch it clockwise, it acts like a clockwise spinning bey and then, something shifts in the driver making a motor spin counterclockwise which makes the tip move like a counterclockwise spinning bey. I don't think the entire bey starts spinning counterclockwise when the motor activates, since it turn back to acting like a clockwise bey later in battle and there's too much recoil for the layer to spin counterclockwise and hit another bey.

So like Dranzer GT? That one had a right spin gear for right spin beys with an engine that rotates the opposite direction

Exactly.
so basically Ig' can change spin directions during battle
Yes, but I think only the driver tip, not the whole bey
(Oct. 11, 2019  6:18 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: Yes, but I think only the driver tip, not the whole bey

awesome
I'm ready to spend 40$ to get it the day it comes out. My wallet is going to be sad, but at least one of us will be happy. Smile
Okay, after taking a good hard look at the images, and the manga, I can confirm Imperial Dragon is more than one piece. So, from what I see, there is a chip, however the Imperial Base is like the Lord Base because you can't put a weight or the Diabolos chip on it. If you look closely, you'll see what I mean, especially at the manga image from Marutti's video. In fact, I would argue that the chip is literally the same as the old Dragon Chip with a different paint job, like how people thought there was a new Valkyrie chip on Drago Valkyrie. So, the only new parts are the base and driver+disk.
(Oct. 11, 2019  9:03 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: Okay, after taking a good hard look at the images, and the manga, I can confirm Imperial Dragon is more than one piece. So, from what I see, there is a chip, however the Imperial Base is like the Lord Base because you can't put a weight or the Diabolos chip on it. If you look closely, you'll see what I mean, especially at the manga image from Marutti's video. In fact, I would argue that the chip is literally the same as the old Dragon Chip with a different paint job, like how people thought there was a new Valkyrie chip on Drago Valkyrie. So, the only new parts are the base and driver+disk.

I think your right about dragon when I look closely it seems like the base will be like the Lord base . And like you said if so we're getting a new base plus driver and a disk whether the disk plus driver . Which is it's like this doesn't bother me I like the you can change chip thing shame that both genesis and Apocalypse isn't like tthat would've like using the base with other chip too.
(Oct. 11, 2019  9:11 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2019  9:03 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: Okay, after taking a good hard look at the images, and the manga, I can confirm Imperial Dragon is more than one piece. So, from what I see, there is a chip, however the Imperial Base is like the Lord Base because you can't put a weight or the Diabolos chip on it. If you look closely, you'll see what I mean, especially at the manga image from Marutti's video. In fact, I would argue that the chip is literally the same as the old Dragon Chip with a different paint job, like how people thought there was a new Valkyrie chip on Drago Valkyrie. So, the only new parts are the base and driver+disk.

I think your right about dragon when I look closely it seems like the base will be like the Lord base . And like you said if so we're getting a new base plus driver and a disk whether the disk plus driver . Which is it's like this doesn't bother me I like the you can change chip thing shame that both genesis and Apocalypse isn't like tthat would've like using the base with other chip too.

That's the thing though. I'm still not 100% convinced this is an infinite Lock Bey. I believe the Infinite Lock beys don't have separable layers because of the Infinite Lock System. If it has the same dragon chip, then I don't believe it would be possible to create an Infinite Lock bey from this. Also, there's no like tab to push in to make the bey burstable.
the Bey is making me reminisce the days I had my hands on a dragoon

Good times
The Dragon Chip doesn't look the same to me, and not just because of a simple alternate paint job. Look at the jaw and the claw. The claw is the biggest giveaway. The claw is further to the left than the original and the jaw also looks different.
(Oct. 11, 2019  10:54 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: The Dragon Chip doesn't look the same to me, and not just because of a simple alternate paint job. Look at the jaw and the claw. The claw is the biggest giveaway. The claw is further to the left than the original and the jaw also looks different.

There are also, what I assume, wings on the chip's design. The original Dragon chip didn't have wings.
(Oct. 11, 2019  10:54 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: The Dragon Chip doesn't look the same to me, and not just because of a simple alternate paint job. Look at the jaw and the claw. The claw is the biggest giveaway. The claw is further to the left than the original and the jaw also looks different.

I see what you mean. However, I wonder how they'll appreviate it, since we already have a Dragon. Upside down D? Dragon 2? Guess we'll just have to wait and see.
(Oct. 11, 2019  11:00 PM)JoMario67 Wrote:

I see what you mean. However, I wonder how they'll appreviate it, since we already have a Dragon. Upside down D? Dragon 2? Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Maybe Dr