[Product]  B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig'

(Oct. 14, 2019  7:14 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I doubt that this is an Infinite Lock Bey, since that would make this into a Dual Spin Bey.

... How would the Infinite Lock system even work on a Dual Spin Bey? Wouldn't the Bey die immidiately as soon as it left the launcher, since there is nothing to properly transfer the energy from the layer to the rest of the Beyblade? Or how can you change the spin direction and have it work the same way?
(Oct. 14, 2019  8:06 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2019  7:14 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I doubt that this is an Infinite Lock Bey, since that would make this into a Dual Spin Bey.

... How would the Infinite Lock system even work on a Dual Spin Bey? Wouldn't the Bey die immidiately as soon as it left the launcher, since there is nothing to properly transfer the energy from the layer to the rest of the Beyblade? Or how can you change the spin direction and have it work the same way?

It does still have teeth, so I guess the teeth are just strong enough to keep the layer from moving before necessary?

(Oct. 13, 2019  2:06 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2019  1:30 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: The are visible, just very hard to see. I doubt that this will have the Infinite Lock because it looks like an upgraded Dragon Chip with on the Imperial Base, which can't hold a Weight, just like Lord. Lord had a reason to not have a Chip, which was that it would be hard to put the Dual Spin mechanism in without the blue piece there, so that makes me wonder what mechanism Imperial will have. Someone mentioned that it'll have a gimmick to rival the Infinite Lock, but Burst Stoppers like the ones on the Cho-Z Awakening Beys is the only thing I can think of.

It could have pure metal within the crevices where a Weight should be (since there won't be a dual-spin gimmick on this one due to the shape alone), plus possibly some rubber contact points similar to the Power Mode of Union Base. Having a Burst Stopper gimmick would be in poor taste and should be kept in the Chouzetsu System (imo), but considering its shape, it may have nice upper attacks that might still need that. Ig' could already help with the Burst resistance due to the increased spring strength, so the Burst Stopper may be too redundant and boring (unless it has some sort of Burst resistors like Lord or Judgment). 

Good to know that the Disk+Driver is painted, as that gives it a premium feel compared to bare silver metal parts. Loving the redesign of the Chip too, which kind of looks like a Mega-Evolution of some sort for Dragon. If redesigns also counted as "new" Chips, it would probably make things too confusing and like a clusterf-carp of a lineup just naming the combo.

It would seem that they ran out quickly of ideas for new Disks and Drivers that are exclusively for GT, is probably why they started digging for older concepts like battery-powered and lighting parts.
I'm quite sure Union doesn't have any rubber. The blue parts were plastic, at least stated by review videos. And Cho-Z Spriggan had a dash driver and burst stoppers, so it's not impossible.
(Oct. 14, 2019  8:01 PM)g2_ Wrote:
That's not true, Apocalypce is a right spin bey.

(Oct. 14, 2019  8:06 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:

Well, this Bey is supposed to be a GT Bey with a Chip and a Base (Weight not compatible), so if it's an Infinite Lock Bey, the part on the base that spins would allow Left Spin Chips if you put it in the correct position. The same thing would apply to the Chip. I doubt that they can even do that on the Chip because they would've had shiftable teeth on Diabolos and Spriggan if they could make moving teeth.
Ig' will be sure an heavy driver with a lot of metal as the Charge, but this time Takara Tomy avoids easy burst finish making this new driver directly in ' reinforced version! :-)
I want the driver, but i don't want the layer (jk, i want ALL OF IT)
We should not forget that B-154 is a DX release.
So it will sure have multiple layers or drivers.
I am really curious about next Takara Tomy's surprises! :-D
(Oct. 15, 2019  9:09 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote: We should not forget that B-154 is a DX release.
So it will sure have multiple layers or drivers.
I am really curious about next Takara Tomy's surprises! :-D

There's no guarantee because it might be considered DX due to the motorized driver.
I thought it was gonna have a defense driver or something? I know it's probably unrealistic, but it would be cool if it came with Imperial Dragon and Poison Hyudra
Images of the base and driver from the Vocare Project:
[Image: I.png?1571150100]
[Image: Ig%E2%80%B2.png]
The Ig' driver appears to have some sort of switch between L and R. Maybe you can set what mode you want the driver to be in once it first activates. Base is confirmed to be like Lord, where you can't add a weight, but I'm not sure if it has a gimmick or not.
I’m shocked that a Booster is this expensive at 3030 yen. That’s more expensive than most starters! I am wondering if there will be any other layer bases to justify this price tag, and I don’t think the electronic Driver is the major reason for making the price this high. The GT Customize Set is 900 yen more expensive than the Cho-Z Customize Set, not ~2000 yen more.

About the Bey itself; it looks gorgeous, definitely one of the best looking Beys in Burst yet! I saw Beyblade Galaxy/BeyGa mention on Twitter that the gold contact points could be Burst Stoppers, and that would be fitting this late into the current season.

When I checked the listing on the Takara Tomy Mall website it listed that a “battery removal tool” is included with this so it seems like batteries dying isn’t a major issue, aside from maybe using hard to find replacements.
(Oct. 16, 2019  4:46 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: Images of the base and driver from the Vocare Project:

The only hints towards Base gimmicks lead me to believe that it has Burst Stoppers, but I hope I'm wrong for the sake of creativity and because people hate Burst Stoppers.
(Oct. 16, 2019  4:46 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: Images of the base and driver from the Vocare Project:

Dang this is quite a feast for the eyes! Shame Hy Driver didn't have a picture yet even tho the GT customize set is bound to be released this month
(Oct. 16, 2019  4:53 AM)Hato Wrote: I’m shocked that a Booster is this expensive at 3030 yen. That’s more expensive than most starters! I am wondering if there will be any other layer bases to justify this price tag, and I don’t think the electronic Driver is the major reason for making the price this high. The GT Customize Set is 900 yen more expensive than the Cho-Z Customize Set, not ~2000 yen more.

About the Bey itself; it looks gorgeous, definitely one of the best looking Beys in Burst yet! I saw Beyblade Galaxy/BeyGa mention on Twitter that the gold contact points could be Burst Stoppers, and that would be fitting this late into the current season.

When I checked the listing on the Takara Tomy Mall website it listed that a “battery removal tool” is included with this so it seems like batteries dying isn’t a major issue, aside from maybe using hard to find replacements.

Yeah, I hope that upgraded versions of Grand and Rock are included with the same gimmick that the Imperial Base is going to have, whether that means Burst Stoppers or something else. Alternatively, it could be interesting to see them with different gimmicks, even if they all generally achieve the same goal, as long as TT decides to be creative about it.

(Oct. 16, 2019  4:56 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:

Dang this is quite a feast for the eyes! Shame Hy Driver didn't have a picture yet even tho the GT customize set is bound to be released this month

It does have pictures.
Man, 28$ for a booster? That's a little absurd, even for Takara Tomy. But, It looks like one of my favorite beys(Dragoon GT), so I'll probably buy this.
(Oct. 16, 2019  4:57 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2019  4:53 AM)Hato Wrote: I’m shocked that a Booster is this expensive at 3030 yen. That’s more expensive than most starters! I am wondering if there will be any other layer bases to justify this price tag, and I don’t think the electronic Driver is the major reason for making the price this high. The GT Customize Set is 900 yen more expensive than the Cho-Z Customize Set, not ~2000 yen more.

Yeah, I hope that upgraded versions of Grand and Rock are included with the same gimmick that the Imperial Base is going to have, whether that means Burst Stoppers or something else. Alternatively, it could be interesting to see them with different gimmicks, even if they all generally achieve the same goal, as long as TT decides to be creative about it.

(Oct. 16, 2019  4:56 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Dang this is quite a feast for the eyes! Shame Hy Driver didn't have a picture yet even tho the GT customize set is bound to be released this month

It does have pictures.

I meant the same close-up pic as Ig' has here, since the only picture I think I have seen were part of the actual box art

Anyways, with or without Burst Stoppers, I feel that the centerpiece of this Base is made of metal (hopefully) for weight, like, beefing up Imperial to be quite a flashback of czA is quite nice.
There is a coincidence that there was a MTB named Imperial Dragon in a show named Idaten Jump.
(Oct. 16, 2019  5:02 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2019  4:57 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Yeah, I hope that upgraded versions of Grand and Rock are included with the same gimmick that the Imperial Base is going to have, whether that means Burst Stoppers or something else. Alternatively, it could be interesting to see them with different gimmicks, even if they all generally achieve the same goal, as long as TT decides to be creative about it.

It does have pictures.

I meant the same close-up pic as Ig' has here, since the only picture I think I have seen were part of the actual box art

Anyways, with or without Burst Stoppers, I feel that the centerpiece of this Base is made of metal (hopefully) for weight, like, beefing up Imperial to be quite a flashback of czA is quite nice.

The picture of Hybrid without a background has been shown, if that's what you mean. It's on beybladevcrv.com and I recently found it in beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp alongside the pictures of Regalia Genesis and Prime Apocalypse. I'll have to check for the parts from Imperial Dragon soon.
I find it weird that this driver has an on/off switch while Hy does not.
(Oct. 16, 2019  6:48 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote: I find it weird that this driver has an on/off switch while Hy does not.

That's not an on/off switch. The letters ingraved are L and R.
I late (agian) and so new info' , this beyblade is Dragon evolution , looks like Dragon and Valkyrie hybrid . Weight soldered to base ,like Knockout. And electric driver (maybe called igniter') like Hybrid , what gimmick is maybe change spinning direction . (it's dash electric driver)
(Oct. 16, 2019  5:00 PM)theevilcloud1 Wrote: I late (agian) and so new info' , this beyblade is Dragon evolution , looks like Dragon and Valkyrie hybrid . Weight soldered to base ,like Knockout. And electric driver (maybe called igniter') like Hybrid , what gimmick is maybe change spinning direction . (it's dash electric driver)

Knockout supports all weights. You mean like Lord.
I’m wondering how this will be handled in the tournament scene since it’s essentially a rip fire Beyblade with an extra gimmick.
This beyblade looks sick!
(Oct. 16, 2019  6:35 PM)BreakerDS Wrote: I’m wondering how this will be handled in the tournament scene since it’s essentially a rip fire Beyblade with an extra gimmick.

They'll probably ban Ig' because RipFire and RC parts are already banned.