[Product]  B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig'

(Oct. 16, 2019  7:47 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2019  6:35 PM)BreakerDS Wrote: I’m wondering how this will be handled in the tournament scene since it’s essentially a rip fire Beyblade with an extra gimmick.

They'll probably ban Ig' because RipFire and RC parts are already banned.
Those were mostly banned for being Hasbro innovations, non-canon Innovations. Now that TT is getting in on it, we might see this get actually tested and perhaps approved. At that point, they'd have to revisit Hasbro ripfire tips.

The RC parts are likely to remain banned, unless TT does something similar.
(Oct. 16, 2019  7:58 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2019  7:47 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: They'll probably ban Ig' because RipFire and RC parts are already banned.
Those were mostly banned for being Hasbro innovations, non-canon Innovations. Now that TT is getting in on it, we might see this get actually tested and perhaps approved. At that point, they'd have to revisit Hasbro ripfire tips.

I don't think the RC Performance Tips will actually be unbanned, even if TT made their own RC Drivers just because of how big, clunky and impractical they are vs what TT would probably do to improve upon what Hasbro set up.
(Oct. 16, 2019  5:31 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2019  5:00 PM)theevilcloud1 Wrote: I late (agian) and so new info' , this beyblade is Dragon evolution , looks like Dragon and Valkyrie hybrid .   Weight soldered to base ,like Knockout. And electric driver (maybe called igniter') like Hybrid , what gimmick is maybe change spinning  direction . (it's dash electric driver)

Knockout supports all weights. You mean like Lord.

Yep

And Knockout gimmick confused me and for some reason i think this base don't support weights . (besides Gen)
(Oct. 17, 2019  5:33 AM)theevilcloud1 Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2019  5:31 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Knockout supports all weights. You mean like Lord.

Yep

And Knockout gimmick confused me and for some reason i think this base don't support weights . (besides Gen)

On knockout you can clearly see the free spots for the weights
(Oct. 17, 2019  5:19 PM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2019  5:33 AM)theevilcloud1 Wrote: Yep

On knockout you can clearly see the free spots for the weights

Sorry, my mistake.
Just for fun, this is the closest to what I have in my collection in imitating what Imperial Dragon is; essentially an alternating spinning Rip Fire GT bey whose GT chip is fused with the weight (btw definitely tournament illegal as Rip Fires are illegal and mixing Hasbro and TT layers/tips are illegal).

[Image: SgNy1LK.jpg]
(Oct. 14, 2019  5:48 PM)marutti Wrote: [Image: 4TNkSCH.jpg]
And HD pic' of the ig' 
[Image: latest?cb=20191015182656]

source is Beyblade wiki .
Strange, there are no moving parts on Dragon, yet it looks like metal. Perhaps this is a GT Kakusei Base.
(Oct. 18, 2019  1:43 PM)IronFace879 Wrote: Strange, there are no moving parts on Dragon, yet it looks like metal. Perhaps this is a GT Kakusei Base.
I think Chouzetsu Kakusei, there is no GT Kakusei.
How about Gatinko Kakusei? Chouzetsu Kakusei was last year anyway. No GT base had a Kakusei feature yet.
(Oct. 18, 2019  1:58 PM)IronFace879 Wrote: How about Gatinko Kakusei? Chouzetsu Kakusei was last year anyway. No GT base had a Kakusei feature yet.
There is something similar to that called Infinity Lock System.
Doesn’t explain why the Imperial base’s gold wings are separated from the white and blue metal wings.

And the fact that there is also a red and blue wing underneath the gold wings, and there is a hole where the prongs are located.
(Oct. 18, 2019  2:40 PM)IronFace879 Wrote: Doesn’t explain why the Imperial base’s gold wings are separated from the white and blue metal wings.

And the fact that there is also a red and blue wing underneath the gold wings, and there is a hole where the prongs are located.

Your argument really has no basis, take wV red wings as an example. Of course we know it came before CZV but the red wings displayed closely sports what you claiming. It would be best if we have more details instead of the usual speculation
(Oct. 18, 2019  2:40 PM)IronFace879 Wrote: Doesn’t explain why the Imperial base’s gold wings are separated from the white and blue metal wings.

I suppose it could be separated in order to make room for the infinity lock system, but I was also thinking that it looked rather odd. We won't know for sure until TT releases a video on it/the bey gets released, of course.
If it has an infinite lock system, is it really a burst bey anymore?
An infinity Lock layer requires its Gatinko Chip to be relatively undetachable, as shown in a recently posted video on another thread, and is required to utilise its rotating teeth to prevent itself from being bursted. When launched, one or two sides of the Gatinko Chip are attached to the blades on either side,, releasing the grip on the teeth and allowing it to spin. If, however, the opposing bey manages to completely strike back the extended blade, the next time it reaches red, the bey will definitely burst. That’s the gimmick of an infinity lock bey, an uncustomisable layer that utilises both the base and the chip.
If you want me to send that entire paragraph onto the B-153 Customize Set, please tell me now, now for Imperial Dragon, it’s not an Infinity Lock Bey. It requires the centre piece of the weight to be entirely covered by the Gatinko Chip, and must be able to shift between some random colour, and red indicating danger zone. Plus, there are rectangles on both sides of the chip, allowing it to be removed. This proves one of two theories:
1. The layer base was designed as a merged base-weight because it is a GT Awakening base, a first for GT and carried over from Cho-Z Awakening. Looking closely at the prongs and the wings, the area where the prongs are located seem to have a massive gap on the outer end of the prongs, which can allow Burst Stoppers to enter through it, and is almost proven by the mere size and shape of the golden wings, which are sandwiched between the top of the base, and the bottom of the base, making it look like this base has four GT wings.
2. This is a completely customisable layer base, a brand new gimmick in Beyblade Burst GT. Two of the four golden wings are shaped that they are meant to be different, and they are also sandwiched between the top and bottom of the base, which means that the base could speculatively be easily separated and adjusted before reattaching all the parts back together again, allowing for different modes that the Imperial base can utilise to strategically counter the opposing bey.

In tl;dr, Imperial Dragon is not an Infinite Lock bey, and is allowed to detach the Dragon Gatinko Chip to prove it, while the shape of the base closely resembles a Cho-Z Awakening bey.
(Oct. 16, 2019  7:58 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2019  7:47 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: They'll probably ban Ig' because RipFire and RC parts are already banned.

The RC parts are never seeing the light of day in competitive play for sure. I'm pretty sure all these TT electronic drivers are automatic things on some sort of trigger, whereas the RC ones give the player direct control for a while. That sort of direct control is never going to be allowable unless I'm mistaken and these TT drivers are also remote controlled.

Ripfire bases are a maybe thing. These TT bases are certainly built on a similar framework, though the Ripfire bases sit at an oddly tall height, which makes them sorta wonky and was likely a contributing factor towards their bans. Honestly I don't think Ripfire bases are remotely close to competitive even if they were allowed, since they burst easier than regular Hasbro drivers do and don't really give any advantages I'm aware of over traditional drivers and weights.
Google Translations to the latest issue describe that Imperial Dragon will be described in detail next issue.
(Oct. 20, 2019  4:00 PM)IronFace879 Wrote: Google Translations to the latest issue describe that Imperial Dragon will be described in detail next issue.

It would have to be, since it comes out next month. I really don't think Ig' will be the best because reversing the rotation of the tip will really deplete stamina and balance of the bey. I hope the Imperial Base is good though
Is it just me, or does the Dragon chip on ID look different than the Dragon chip from the first DX set?
(Oct. 20, 2019  4:39 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote: Is it just me, or does the Dragon chip on ID look different than the Dragon chip from the first DX set?

It is different
(Oct. 20, 2019  4:57 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2019  4:39 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote: Is it just me, or does the Dragon chip on ID look different than the Dragon chip from the first DX set?

It is different

That's not 100% confirmed. Isn't it odd that we got pictures of all the parts except for the chip? I would love a new Dragon chip, but I think TT might pull a fast one here, but we don't know for sure if it is the same Dragon Chip repainted, or a new one.
(Oct. 20, 2019  8:01 PM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2019  4:57 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: It is different

That's not 100% confirmed. Isn't it odd that we got pictures of all the parts except for the chip? I would love a new Dragon chip, but I think TT might pull a fast one here, but we don't know for sure if it is the same Dragon Chip repainted, or a new one.
It's probably the same since it's not called Dragon II or something it's just called Dragon.
(Oct. 20, 2019  8:19 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2019  8:01 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: That's not 100% confirmed. Isn't it odd that we got pictures of all the parts except for the chip? I would love a new Dragon chip, but I think TT might pull a fast one here, but we don't know for sure if it is the same Dragon Chip repainted, or a new one.
It's probably the same since it's not called Dragon II or something it's just called Dragon.

Yeah and this is also a DX Booster, so it probably will have one old part. I don't this booster will be one of those exceptions, but then again we don't know yet.
(Oct. 20, 2019  8:01 PM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2019  4:57 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: It is different

That is definitely a different design from the original Dragon chip. And the reason why there isn't a leaked image of the chip is because it's not gonna show us anything different from the Chip on Imperial. The picture of GT chips on the TT site does not show us the teeth, so we are not gonna see the teeth until TT showcase ID next month.

(Oct. 20, 2019  8:19 PM)g2_ Wrote: It's probably the same since it's not called Dragon II or something it's just called Dragon.

By that logic, Galaxy Pegasus should've been called Galaxy Pegasus II since the Energy Ring is called Pegasus II