[Product]  B-153 GT Customise Set

(Oct. 26, 2019  3:28 AM)Shindog Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2019  2:56 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: Are the batteries dead? The continuous spinning method really drains the batteries from the driver.

The batteries seem to be fine.

Well, that's odd. Maybe the sensors broke or something, since the Hybrid driver is quite fragile.
(Oct. 26, 2019  3:31 AM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2019  3:28 AM)Shindog Wrote: The batteries seem to be fine.

Well, that's odd. Maybe the sensors broke or something, since the Hybrid driver is quite fragile.
Possibly, but in every other way the hybrid driver is working as intended for me still.  I don’t believe the “infinite” spin was by design.  After all, it was performed using/launching a right spin layer with a left spin Hybrid.
(Oct. 26, 2019  3:40 AM)Shindog Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2019  3:31 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: Well, that's odd. Maybe the sensors broke or something, since the Hybrid driver is quite fragile.
Possibly, but in every other way the hybrid driver is working as intended for me still.  I don’t believe the “infinite” spin was by design.  After all, it was performed using/launching a right spin layer with a left spin Hybrid.

Yeah, I'm not even sure if that would be considered legal in tournaments, since it's using a part in a way it is not supposed to be used.
(Oct. 25, 2019  10:52 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Some mold differences I noticed: blue Revolve is less free-spinning than, red Trick is more free-spinning, red Sting Bounding gimmick is less rigid than the original color, purple Arme-I mean Vanguard still is useless as its original at least for most current GT combos.

I noticed a similar thing with the blue Revolve. Its not only less free spinning, but the disc is not as 'loose' as my yellow revolve (from the red Guardian Kerbeus).

The spinning disc on both of my yellow revolves are very loose and can be tilted a lot, while the blue one fits a lot better. I think this reduces the free spinning aspect, but I might prefer the blue one since its more tilt-resistant.
(Oct. 26, 2019  3:56 AM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2019  3:40 AM)Shindog Wrote: Possibly, but in every other way the hybrid driver is working as intended for me still.  I don’t believe the “infinite” spin was by design.  After all, it was performed using/launching a right spin layer with a left spin Hybrid.

Yeah, I'm not even sure if that would be considered legal in tournaments, since it's using a part in a way it is not supposed to be used.

It's legal since you're using it without exactly modifying anything, imo. If at all, you're simply exploiting/maximizing its gimmick potential (kinda like how one would maximize the tightness of Blitz or a painted 0 Disk with Judgment or Lord in conjunction with using a high stamina Driver like Bearing for some serious spin equalizing tank or even a Burst resisting Dash Driver for almost impossible-to-Burst Attacker, as those were not intentional in the design but tournaments don't ban them or consider them illegal). 

Proof.Yielding/Friction seem to work nicely with Apocalypse's recoil-heavy design. Genesis seems to have good OWD similar to aH with more smash potential. Both can still Burst when hit at the right angle and force (which is quite a lot, in my testing), and wrong prong placement can guarantee a self-Burst upon launch.

Not sure if it is illegal, but since the two Layers (Apocalypse and Genesis) have that infinite Lock gimmick, you can actually line up the prongs of the Disk (or Disk+Driver for things like Hybrid) with the contact points so you won't see any metal prongs when you attach the Layer onto the launcher (which may be helpful in mitigating Bursts upon Bey contact especially in mirror matches). My logic on it is that you get a bit more "clicks" prior to reaching the "red zone" as indicated on the transparent center of each Layer at the beginning of a match, as opposed to positioning the prongs as you normally would with a right-spin Bey
My GT Customize Set arrived today (video coming out this week) and I've got to say that it was worth purchasing in the context of my collection. The only parts I had from the set were the Dragon Chip, Cosmo Base, 烈 Weight, 天 Weight, Sting Disk, 0 Disk, and Dagger Frame. I had already been experimenting with Ultimate Reboot combos, so Ul' is greatly appreciated. I feel like Pα.0D.Ul' is one of the best stock combos to date, with Rγ.Hy being okay at best. Prime αpocalypse has a surprising amount of Smash Attack power compared to other Beys that don't use the Mugen Lock System (which should decrease Attack power significantly in theory). Regalia γenesis is sadly worse than 超S at Same-Spin Stamina, but might prove to have some use in Attack combos (like the Flash Wheel from MFB). The Hybrid Driver seems to be good on Layers that don't Burst easily, like Prime αpocalypse, Cho-Z Spriggan, and Orb Egis. It also works okay with Vise Leopard due to the strong teeth and compact shape. Hybrid isn't as game-breaking as I thought, but can give the user an advantage in the Stamina department that might still make it bannable. Hybrid still doesn't have tournament results to prove its strength, plus it's easy to knock over, so I guess the future is unforeseeable in this situation.
Orb Egis may be burst resistant but it weighs only about 18 to 19 grams compared to Hybrid which weighs around 38.5 grams. Isn't the weight differential too great for it to still not burst?
(Oct. 29, 2019  2:14 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: My GT Customize Set arrived today (video coming out this week) and I've got to say that it was worth purchasing in the context of my collection. The only parts I had from the set were the Dragon Chip, Cosmo Base, 烈 Weight, 天 Weight, Sting Disk, 0 Disk, and Dagger Frame. I had already been experimenting with Ultimate Reboot combos, so Ul' is greatly appreciated. I feel like Pα.0D.Ul' is one of the best stock combos to date, with Rγ.Hy being okay at best. Prime αpocalypse has a surprising amount of Smash Attack power compared to other Beys that don't use the Mugen Lock System (which should decrease Attack power significantly in theory). Regalia γenesis is sadly worse than 超S at Same-Spin Stamina, but might prove to have some use in Attack combos (like the Flash Wheel from MFB). The Hybrid Driver seems to be good on Layers that don't Burst easily, like Prime αpocalypse, Cho-Z Spriggan, and Orb Egis. It also works okay with Vise Leopard due to the strong teeth and compact shape. Hybrid isn't as game-breaking as I thought, but can give the user an advantage in the Stamina department that might still make it bannable. Hybrid still doesn't have tournament results to prove its strength, plus it's easy to knock over, so I guess the future is unforeseeable in this situation.

Hey dude, take care of Hybrid ,it has high chances of breaking.
Is this set still worth getting? Is Regalia Genesis and/or Prime Apocalypse (both with Big Bang Armors) and/or Hybrid competitive?
(Jan. 26, 2020  6:25 PM)Biggster Wrote: Is this set still worth getting? Is Regalia Genesis and/or Prime Apocalypse (both with Big Bang Armors) and/or Hybrid competitive?
Please do not revive an old thread.
Prime is really the only competitive one to my knowledge.
(Jan. 26, 2020  7:03 PM)BusyBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2020  6:25 PM)Biggster Wrote: Is this set still worth getting? Is Regalia Genesis and/or Prime Apocalypse (both with Big Bang Armors) and/or Hybrid competitive?
Please do not revive an old thread.
Prime is really the only competitive one to my knowledge.

There isn't anything wrong with revieving a product thread that's still recent. He's not off topic either.
I found out that you can change the spin direction of Hybrid by looking at the top of the driver when it’s not on a Beyblade and switching the little switch. I’m not sure if this is well known or not.
(Mar. 15, 2020  10:16 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I found out that you can change the spin direction of Hybrid by looking at the top of the driver when it’s not on a Beyblade and switching the little switch. I’m not sure if this is well known or not.

This is very well known at this point.
(Mar. 16, 2020  1:51 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2020  10:16 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I found out that you can change the spin direction of Hybrid by looking at the top of the driver when it’s not on a Beyblade and switching the little switch. I’m not sure if this is well known or not.

This is very well known at this point.

Oh. I’m very sorry then. I was not educated so that I knew that piece of knowledge. Sorry.
(Mar. 16, 2020  1:52 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2020  1:51 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: This is very well known at this point.

Oh. I’m very sorry then. I was not educated so that I knew that piece of knowledge. Sorry.

No, it's alright. I didn't mean for it to sound rude.
i like how hasbro is releasing the comsic base so early =p
(Mar. 16, 2020  4:34 PM)Camick Wrote: i like how hasbro is releasing the comsic base so early =p

That’s because the first Random Booster in GT had Cosmo or Cosmic as the prize. Also, it seems that you’re posting a lot. Are you trying to become an organizer? If so, that isn’t the way to do it. It just proves that you’re immature and shouldn’t become an organizer. 

Not trying to sound rude.
(Mar. 16, 2020  4:42 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2020  4:34 PM)Camick Wrote: i like how hasbro is releasing the comsic base so early =p

That’s because the first Random Booster in GT had Cosmo or Cosmic as the prize. Also, it seems that you’re posting a lot. Are you trying to become an organizer? If so, that isn’t the way to do it. It just proves that you’re immature and shouldn’t become an organizer. 

Not trying to sound rude.

It is true that i want to become an organizer, however maturity is not a factor here, i just never post and trying to be more active in the community wasn't trying to spam just trying to be active Smile