[Product]  B-153 GT Customise Set

(Oct. 17, 2019  4:42 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2019  4:37 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: For something like this to make sense, IMO, the battery needs to be user replaceable. As the battery life drains the performance of the Driver will degrade. To maintain good performance I imagine you would need fresh batteries fairly often. Very interested to hear more either way.

Imperial Dragon also has an electronic Driver and the Takara Tomy Mall listing says it includes a 'battery removal tool', so I am hoping that it applies for the Hybrid Driver too so the batteries can be replaced.

Thanks for the info, that pretty much clarifies the battery will be replaceable. Very interested to see battery life then.

Another toy Takara-Tomy is currently selling called G-Stream (Gigastream) has a rechargeable battery via Micro USB.

(Oct. 17, 2019  6:37 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2019  4:42 PM)Hato Wrote: Imperial Dragon also has an electronic Driver and the Takara Tomy Mall listing says it includes a 'battery removal tool', so I am hoping that it applies for the Hybrid Driver too so the batteries can be replaced.

Thanks for the info, that pretty much clarifies the battery will be replaceable. Very interested to see battery life then.

Another toy Takara-Tomy is currently selling called G-Stream (Gigastream) has a rechargeable battery via Micro USB.

intrested for how to burst it
(Oct. 18, 2019  2:36 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: Unboxing of the GT Customize set:

By looking at Mack The Burst's video on Tact Longinus, at the very end, he confirms that: 1. The batteries can be replace with LR44 Button batteries and 2. The motorized tip of the hybrid driver can spin left or right.
Do these have teeth? Just checking, cause I don't believe that teeth would work with the gimmick, and judging by a pic it looked like the didn't.
(Oct. 19, 2019  3:56 PM)X-Wing Wrote: Do these have teeth? Just checking, cause I don't believe that teeth would work with the gimmick, and judging by a pic it looked like the didn't.

They have very flat slopes
Regilia Genesis doesn't seem a good bey...It has two tabs which make it more burstable bey.
(Oct. 20, 2019  9:05 AM)marutti Wrote:

Those Gold Turbo Versions look okay, I guess. I only wish the metal was painted. It would've been cool if Apocalypse was a Dark Turbo just like in the anime
I still don't understand quite how these two burst. Is there a video of that?
(Oct. 20, 2019  3:48 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I still don't understand quite how these two burst. Is there a video of that?

So on the sword end for apocalypse and on both for genesis, there's essentially a button that locks up the free spin, which allows it to burst. If another bey hits it, they have really bad slopes instead of teeth, so they're liable to instaburst. Correct me if I'm wrong though.
LeoBurst's Hybrid driver is broken. That is merely 1-2 days of use. Very fragile for such an expensive beyblade. Now seriously considering not to get it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSEzgHWtlZo
(Oct. 20, 2019  3:48 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I still don't understand quite how these two burst. Is there a video of that?

Prime Apocalypse is good it has got one sword and one tab to burst and Genesis has two tabs to burst on each side which making it more burstable and both has got horrible SLOPES not even teeths..
(Oct. 20, 2019  5:45 PM)Turbo blader Wrote:

Prime Apocalypse is good it has got one sword and one tab to burst and Genesis has two tabs to burst on each side which making it more burstable and both has got horrible SLOPES not even teeths..
Apocalypse may be tougher to burst than genesis but the fact that it is a one sided attack layer which is free spinning (one sided attack layers are usually heavy hitters) really worries me.
(Oct. 20, 2019  5:40 PM)DinoBurst Wrote: LeoBurst's Hybrid driver is broken. That is merely 1-2 days of use. Very fragile for such an expensive beyblade. Now seriously considering not to get it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSEzgHWtlZo

This could actually be a real issue for the game, as stated in the rules any part that is broken is illegal for WBO play. I had the intent to play with this driver turned off, simply to have it as another driver to play with and because I didn't care for the gimmick, so it wouldn't matter if it were broken or not. However because of the rules, if they can determine that the internals of the driver are broken, it might be immediately unusable for competitive play.
(Oct. 20, 2019  8:48 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2019  5:45 PM)Turbo blader Wrote: Prime Apocalypse is good it has got one sword and one tab to burst and Genesis has two tabs to burst on each side which making it more burstable and both has got horrible SLOPES not even teeths..
Apocalypse may be tougher to burst than genesis but the fact that it is a one sided attack layer which is free spinning (one sided attack layers are usually heavy hitters) really worries me.
Nothing to worry about.. The stock combo doesn't have much stamina..I have battled it more than 20 times now..
It seems like there have been many issues with the Hybrid Driver, whether its the mechanism not working, or it's teeth popping out, and I think I saw something on Twitter about it damaging Gatinko chips..? It's worrying that this comes off as being so fragile when it's only included in an expensive set and for most of us outside of Japan it'll be unfeasible to get this replaced. I am wondering if future production runs will fix the issue like they did with Victory Valkyrie, or if it'll remain untouched like Zillion Zeus.
(Oct. 21, 2019  7:05 PM)Hato Wrote: It seems like there have been many issues with the Hybrid Driver, whether its the mechanism not working, or it's teeth popping out, and I think I saw something on Twitter about it damaging Gatinko chips..? It's worrying that this comes off as being so fragile when it's only included in an expensive set and for most of us outside of Japan it'll be unfeasible to get this replaced. I am wondering if future production runs will fix the issue like they did with Victory Valkyrie, or if it'll remain untouched like Zillion Zeus.

Could it be a weight issue? In Leo Burst's video the prongs on the driver dented so maybe it's not good with absorbing impacts well at all. It'll probably be hard to fix it'll take more than just normal reinforcement.
Yeah, it's not like they can make the prongs metal or anything. Just not an option.
(Oct. 21, 2019  8:38 PM)Armor Wrote: Yeah, it's not like they can make the prongs metal or anything. Just not an option.

Metal prongs? That's... that's UNHEARD OF!
(Oct. 21, 2019  9:22 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2019  8:38 PM)Armor Wrote: Yeah, it's not like they can make the prongs metal or anything. Just not an option.

Metal prongs? That's... that's UNHEARD OF!

Well I was being serious. I don't think they'll do it.
(Oct. 21, 2019  7:05 PM)Hato Wrote: It seems like there have been many issues with the Hybrid Driver, whether its the mechanism not working, or it's teeth popping out, and I think I saw something on Twitter about it damaging Gatinko chips..? It's worrying that this comes off as being so fragile when it's only included in an expensive set and for most of us outside of Japan it'll be unfeasible to get this replaced. I am wondering if future production runs will fix the issue like they did with Victory Valkyrie, or if it'll remain untouched like Zillion Zeus.

Do you mean it can damage a Gatinko chip's teeth?
(Oct. 22, 2019  5:58 AM)Biggster Wrote:

Do you mean it can damage a Gatinko chip's teeth?
Pretty sure that what he means