[Product]  B-153 GT Customise Set

(Sep. 13, 2019  10:21 AM)marutti Wrote: From 11;40

Lock will be free spining

(Sep. 13, 2019  4:24 PM)marutti Wrote: [Image: g8JZ3Qu.png][Image: GJsJOo9.jpg][Image: rCJtcfI.jpg][Image: pubYEUA.jpg]

https://twitter.com/takaratomytoys/statu...71745?s=09
From Takara Tomy Twitter B-153 will be Customise Set
(Sep. 04, 2019  12:49 PM)marutti Wrote: https://twitter.com/takaratomytoys/statu...71745?s=09
From Takara Tomy Twitter B-153 will be Customise Set

Hell yeah.
Here are the things I king of expect to see in this Customize Set:
Poison Hydra's true combo (maybe with the Goku Weight)
A new Bey (maybe GT Salamander or Ragnaruk?)
2 random combos to fill in the other types, such as Heaven Diabolos 0 Expand Absorb and Zwei Fafnir Hurricane Jolt'
Heck yeah! I’m all for this. The past Customize sets have always been great. They have always included some
really nice competitive parts and usually a new bey. I’ll be getting this 100%.

Does it indicate when it will be released?
(Sep. 04, 2019  2:35 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Heck yeah! I’m all for this. The past Customize sets have always been great. They have always included some  
really nice competitive parts and usually a new bey. I’ll be getting this 100%.

Does it indicate when it will be released?

October. Parts are...
  • Hey? ・St·Ch Erase ? St·Ch

• Hey? ・Vg・Lw Cosmo?・Vg・Lw

• New レイヤー・0D・新ドライバー新Layer・0D・New Driver

• New レイヤー・Vg・新ドライバー新Layer・Vg・New Driver
Proper translation:
Erase ?.St.Ch
Cosmo ?.Vg.Lw
New Layer.0D.New Driver
New Layer.Vg.New Driver
*note: Vg might be typo at source, which may actually mean Vn

I translated from beybladevcrv.com, but it is unclear where the website got its sourcce from
Well if we go by the God and Cho-Z set which besides the 2 new beys aB and dC, Cho-z-Spriggan and oE, we got the first random booster bey tW and cR and the first left spinning bey of dF and bL so we should get 2 new beys and maybe Cosmo and Wizard bases with maybe diffrent GT chips, just my thoughts
(Sep. 04, 2019  3:38 PM)DinoBurst Wrote: Proper translation:
Erase ?.St.Ch
Cosmo ?.Vg.Lw
New Layer.0D.New Driver
New Layer.Vg.New Driver

I translated from beybladevcrv.com, but it is unclear where the website got its sourcce from

It came from a staff of a toy company who went to the toy exhibition in Tokyo. He saw the products on this exhibition.
Unfortunately, due to the confidentiality agreement, he could not reveal too much about the details. But he said, "TT gets insane".
If they make the Goku weight available, I'd definitely consider this set. But Venom and Cosmo don't really speak to my heart.
(Sep. 05, 2019  2:21 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: If they make the Goku weight available, I'd definitely consider this set. But Venom and Cosmo don't really speak to my heart.

Yes, same sentiments if those revealed parts are accurate. Hoping it isn't 100% true cuz I might skip this set in that case.
(Sep. 05, 2019  2:56 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2019  2:21 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: If they make the Goku weight available, I'd definitely consider this set. But Venom and Cosmo don't really speak to my heart.

Yes, same sentiments if those revealed parts are accurate. Hoping it isn't 100% true cuz I might skip this set in that case.

There's still hope with the 2 new layers and drivers at least
(Sep. 05, 2019  6:24 AM)eigerblade Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2019  2:56 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Yes, same sentiments if those revealed parts are accurate. Hoping it isn't 100% true cuz I might skip this set in that case.

There's still hope with the 2 new layers and drivers at least

True, but can't help thinking this shouldn't be 100% true cuz a customize set never had repeated parts (hi Vanguard)
(Sep. 05, 2019  2:09 AM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2019  3:38 PM)DinoBurst Wrote: Proper translation:
Erase ?.St.Ch
Cosmo ?.Vg.Lw
New Layer.0D.New Driver
New Layer.Vg.New Driver

It came from a staff of a toy company who went to the toy exhibition in Tokyo. He saw the products on this exhibition.
Unfortunately, due to the confidentiality agreement, he could not reveal too much about the details. But he said, "TT gets insane".
just curious how do you know? are you from beybladevcrv.com ?
(Sep. 05, 2019  4:07 PM)DinoBurst Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2019  2:09 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: It came from a staff of a toy company who went to the toy exhibition in Tokyo. He saw the products on this exhibition.
just curious how do you know? are you from beybladevcrv.com ?

No. I don’t know how beybladevcrv.com get that information, but its original source is from that person. He is a Chinese but is now working in a Japanese toy company, and went to the toy exhibition on Sept 3rd. He told these information to his friends and one of his friend reported this in a online group. Maybe someone in that group is from beybladevcrv.com and published it on their website.
My guesses for the combos featured in this set:

Erase Fafnir .St.Ch
Cosmo Joker .Vn.Lw
Poison Hydra .?.(New driver)
(new balance type layer) .0D.(New driver)
(Sep. 05, 2019  6:32 PM)DrPedrão Wrote: My guesses for the combos featured in this set:

Erase Fafnir .St.Ch
Cosmo Joker .Vn.Lw
LOL Poison Hydra is so lame.
(Sep. 05, 2019  6:32 PM)DrPedrão Wrote: My guesses for the combos featured in this set:

Erase Fafnir .St.Ch
Cosmo Joker .Vn.Lw

I'd say that the new Layer has to be an Attack Type because Erase is Balance Type.
(Sep. 05, 2019  6:41 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:

Erase Fafnir .St.Ch
Cosmo Joker .Vn.Lw

I'd say that the new Layer has to be an Attack Type because Erase is Balance Type.

Just going for it because Erase goes on a Charge driver, so the set will consider the bey as an attack type

Just like tW .1M.Sp and cR .5C.Vl' from the other Custom Sets
The typing is only the overall bey, cause Takara Tomy now goes by the type that the driver is, the parts in odd combos, like Slash Dragon, are mish-mashes of different types.
Set
Garia Genesis
Prime Apocalypce

Source: marutti
(Sep. 12, 2019  9:47 AM)renidage Wrote: Set
Garia Genesis
Prime Apocalypce

What are those names? Also why couldn't marutti post this him/herself?
(Sep. 12, 2019  9:47 AM)So renidage Wrote: Set
Garia Genesis
Prime Apocalypce

So who's B-154?
(Sep. 12, 2019  10:46 AM)bekfastblader Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2019  9:47 AM)renidage Wrote: Set
Garia Genesis
Prime Apocalypce

What are those names? Also why couldn't marutti post this him/herself?

Because not confirmed information I just saw them on 2ch as rumor.
Genesis, the first book of the Hebrew Bible, is Judaism's account of the creation of the world and the origins of the Jewish people.
Apocalypse is mainly an early warning of the future, including prophecies about the end of the world: successive catastrophe, the world's end of the daylight that devastated development, and describing the final judgment, with a focus on Jesus' return.
Plus these two beys will have electric driver, I wonder if there is a user using these,because I think it will not have a user.

By the way , why the gatinko chip is a dragon, it suppose to be a book

(Sep. 12, 2019  1:49 PM)Dasmind Wrote: Genesis, the first book of the Hebrew Bible, is Judaism's account of the creation of the world and the origins of the Jewish people.
Apocalypse  is mainly an early warning of the future, including prophecies about the end of the world: successive catastrophe, the world's end of the daylight that devastated development, and describing the final judgment, with a focus on Jesus' return.
Plus these two beys will have electric driver, I wonder if there is a user using these, because I think it will not have a user. Anyway it is not confirmed yet

By the way , why the gatinko chip is a dragon, it suppose to be a book

Maybe there is a charactor use it , and maybe it is a blader like Count Night, or a blader name start with A use Apocalypse, a blader name start with G use Genesis