[Product]  B-153 GT Customise Set

Who does this Genesis/Apocalypse thing give me Apollo/Artemis vibes, like they're made to be twins?
(Sep. 12, 2019  2:43 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Who does this Genesis/Apocalypse thing give me Apollo/Artemis vibes, like they're made to be twins?

Phi and heartz style?
They will probably have the same gimmick as Apollo/Artemis witch would be perfect for this system like it was made for them.

It looks like it has a fused weight just like Lord witch when you think about it make sense if there gonna incorporate the Eclipse gimmick.

And a Defensive Electric Driver?
On http://beybladevcrv.com/ it says this about Genesis and Apocalypse.
All legends also begin and end. The two machines that pushed the GT to the end and connected the new generation are now born!
(Sep. 12, 2019  7:12 PM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote: On http://beybladevcrv.com/ it says this about Genesis and Apocalypse.
All legends also begin and end. The two machines that pushed the GT to the end and connected the new generation are now born!

I'm guessing the 5th season will be based upon engine gear and electric drivers. For the anime, I think it'll be a LARGE time skip
Wait, did they just show off the whole Wrath Apocalypse Layer at 3:05 through a CoroCoro exclusive recolor announcement? I wonder if this was on purpose...
Anyone else getting Xcalibur vibes from Wrath/Wraith Apocalypse Layer?
(Sep. 12, 2019  7:52 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: Anyone else getting Xcalibur vibes from Wrath/Wraith Apocalypse Layer?

It's like a mix of Right αrtemis and Buster Xcalibur with a dragon head.
(Sep. 12, 2019  7:21 PM)KnightPro Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2019  7:12 PM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote: On http://beybladevcrv.com/ it says this about Genesis and Apocalypse.

I'm guessing the 5th season will be based upon engine gear and electric drivers. For the anime, I think it'll be a LARGE time skip

No Gt/Rise is the last season of burst there will be a new systeme after this if i am not mistaken and its unlikely it will be a continuation of metal fight/zero g no matter how much i hope it is.
(Sep. 12, 2019  8:33 PM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2019  7:21 PM)KnightPro Wrote: I'm guessing the 5th season will be based upon engine gear and electric drivers. For the anime, I think it'll be a LARGE time skip

No Gt/Rise is the last season of burst there will be a new systeme after this if i am not mistaken and its unlikely it will be a continuation of metal fight/zero g no matter how much i hope it is.

There was never official confirmation that GT is the end of Burst. There's actually evidence against that now that Genesis and Apocalypse have been revealed.
(Sep. 12, 2019  8:36 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2019  8:33 PM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote: No Gt/Rise is the last season of burst there will be a new systeme after this if i am not mistaken and its unlikely it will be a continuation of metal fight/zero g no matter how much i hope it is.

There was never official confirmation that GT is the end of Burst. There's actually evidence against that now that Genesis and Apocalypse have been revealed.

Really well then i am all for it besides i don't even know where they can go after burst.
(Sep. 12, 2019  8:39 PM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2019  8:36 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: There was never official confirmation that GT is the end of Burst. There's actually evidence against that now that Genesis and Apocalypse have been revealed.

Really well then i am all for it besides i don't even know where they can go after burst.

they greenlighted the 5th season so I wouldn't be surprised if they did it plus how are you going to tie burst to say metal fight
(Sep. 12, 2019  8:48 PM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2019  8:39 PM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote: Really well then i am all for it besides i don't even know where they can go after burst.

they greenlighted the 5th season so I wouldn't be surprised if they did it plus how are you going to tie burst to say metal fight

I honestly don't know it was just a theory that they would continue metal fight after burst end or something.
(Sep. 12, 2019  2:24 PM)KnightPro Wrote: [Image: EEQhXbyU8AEfFUM.png]

[Image: EEQhXcQUYAAQdkG.png]

Artemis and Apollo
(Sep. 12, 2019  7:21 PM)KnightPro Wrote:

Just for interest people.Genesis and Apocalypse is the story about born of the world and the end of world

(Sep. 13, 2019  2:57 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2019  7:21 PM)KnightPro Wrote: I'm guessing the 5th season will be based upon engine gear and electric drivers. For the anime, I think it'll be a LARGE time skip
Just for interest people. Genesis and Apocalypse is the story about born of the world and the end of world, also the good time and bad time of the generation
Regalia and Prime base's weird for GT cause all GT base's it's one of letter's in english alphabet and we already have Rock and Poison base's :\
(Sep. 13, 2019  7:26 AM)theevilcloud1 Wrote: Regalia and Prime base's weird for GT cause all GT base's  it's one of letter's in english alphabet and we already have Rock and Poison base's :\

The bases are Genesis and Apocalypse, but your point still stands.
(Sep. 13, 2019  7:29 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2019  7:26 AM)theevilcloud1 Wrote: Regalia and Prime base's weird for GT cause all GT base's  it's one of letter's in english alphabet and we already have Rock and Poison base's :\

The bases are Genesis and Apocalypse, but your point still stands.

Maybe it's true but weird :\

(Sep. 13, 2019  7:47 AM)theevilcloud1 Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2019  7:29 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote: The bases are Genesis and Apocalypse, but your point still stands.

Maybe it's true but weird :\
And i think Genesis and Apocalypse it's GT chip's .
(Sep. 13, 2019  10:21 AM)marutti Wrote: From 11;40

Lock will be free spining
What it mean's ?