[Product]  B-151 Random Booster Vol. 17 (Tact Longinus.12E.T' 双)

(Sep. 25, 2019  1:18 AM)Deathscyther04 Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2019  11:43 PM)BlazikenFace Wrote: MY DUDEEEEEEEE that pegasis recolor! im so putting the red energy ring from the crimson version on that to make it look like the one that came with the super vortex stadium. and ldrago makes this booster even better! this booster makes me happy.

You do realize that the layer is one whole part right? You can't take the red part off as it's a burst remake of Storm Pegasis.

i thought i said i was gonna mod it oof. but yeah, i knew it wouldn't come off easily. but with a screwdriver and a small enough drill bit, you can do just about anything.
(Sep. 24, 2019  8:38 PM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2019  12:39 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: i think its nice they are doing new dash drivers like Trans' Unite' and Keep'
of course we probably wont see Atomic' or a Bearing' because that would break the meta

Atomic, Bearing, and Xtend with Dash variants will guarantee everything WBO and many player-hosted tournaments worked for go into flames, so no please don't even suggest it.

If Tact has rubber, then it's kind of a cross between Wizard's left spin and Poison's multi-contact points, right? And that would also mean it will probably have the most fun customization by far at least where contact points are concerned. Hoping the Sou Weight would have decent OWD weight possibly like Metsu or Zan (despite not having full hexagon coverage)

I think So/sou will have CWD because it has a circle in the middle part of it.
Tact seems to be very circular. Combine it with the rubber (?) blades and left spin nature, I assume it will be a very good spin equalizing layer. I also guess it will probably have weakened burst resistance like Wizard or Dread.
(Sep. 26, 2019  2:00 AM)eigerblade Wrote: Tact seems to be very circular. Combine it with the rubber (?) blades and left spin nature, I assume it will be a very good spin equalizing layer. I also guess it will probably have weakened burst resistance like Wizard or Dread.

From the video they don't look like they have any rubber and they're free t extend when the Bey is tilted or spinning. The Weight just locks them in the outward position. Being a Balance Type Base, it will most likely have fully exposed teeth.
(Sep. 26, 2019  2:05 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2019  2:00 AM)eigerblade Wrote: Tact seems to be very circular. Combine it with the rubber (?) blades and left spin nature, I assume it will be a very good spin equalizing layer. I also guess it will probably have weakened burst resistance like Wizard or Dread.

From the video they don't look like they have any rubber and they're free t extend when the Bey is tilted or spinning. The Weight just locks them in the outward position. Being a Balance Type Base, it will most likely have fully exposed teeth.

Yeah, that is why I mentioned that its only a guess.

Also, TT's categorization depends on the whole combo, and Trans makes it considered a balanced type. That does not 100% determine what the layer's competitive role will be. Being a balance type also does not guarantee teeth strength.

One example is Hell Salamander. Its marketed as a balance type, but it has weakened teeth, and in competitive scene its considered a defemsive layer that is also great at spin equalizing.
(Sep. 26, 2019  2:12 AM)eigerblade Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2019  2:05 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: From the video they don't look like they have any rubber and they're free t extend when the Bey is tilted or spinning. The Weight just locks them in the outward position. Being a Balance Type Base, it will most likely have fully exposed teeth.

Yeah, that is why I mentioned that its only a guess.

Also, TT's categorization depends on the whole combo, and Trans makes it considered a balanced type. That does not 100% determine what the layer's competitive role will be. Being a balance type also does not guarantee teeth strength.

One example is Hell Salamander. Its marketed as a balance type, but it has weakened teeth, and in competitive scene its considered a defemsive layer that is also great at spin equalizing.

For GT, all Attack and Balance Bases have the teeth fully exposed, and Tact is a Balance Type Base.
(Sep. 26, 2019  2:31 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2019  2:12 AM)eigerblade Wrote: Yeah, that is why I mentioned that its only a guess.

For GT, all Attack and Balance Bases have the teeth fully exposed, and Tact is a Balance Type Base.

Again, it was just a guess, and we wont know until its actually released. No need to get all worked up.
i dont know what it comes with but i thing it will have some good stuff
(Sep. 26, 2019  2:50 AM)eigerblade Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2019  2:31 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: For GT, all Attack and Balance Bases have the teeth fully exposed, and Tact is a Balance Type Base.

Again, it was just a guess, and we wont know until its actually released. No need to get all worked up.

Sorry, I've just been agitated today and haven't been able to take out my frustrations on anything.
It will be interesting if the blades can extend outward if tilted. But then ,it probably can't absorb hits with the rubber blades. Maybe tilting it vs an attack bey with a short driver like qc', jl' and dm' will be a good tact-ic (sorry, couldn't help it).
(Sep. 24, 2019  8:38 PM)Rouzuke Wrote:  Hoping the Sou Weight would have decent OWD weight possibly like Metsu or Zan (despite not having full hexagon coverage)

Sou's purpose is Central Weight Distribution, It has most of its weight hidden under the chip like a metal Gen
(Sep. 26, 2019  9:22 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2019  8:38 PM)Rouzuke Wrote:  Hoping the Sou Weight would have decent OWD weight possibly like Metsu or Zan (despite not having full hexagon coverage)

Sou's purpose is Central Weight Distribution, It has most of its weight hidden under the chip like a metal Gen

That's very interesting yet weird at the same time. If it will have a heaviness akin to Retsu or Ten, it would be nice
Hello everybody I did a video going over this product and would like for all of you to check it out. Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUX40J42b48
Sou kind of seems like what spread and central tried to do
I pre-ordered this set.

I really feel like a lot of the parts are personal must-haves for me. Especially Storm PegasIs and Lightning L-Drago.
(Oct. 12, 2019  4:47 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: Do we have the full combo list yet?

Bushin Valkyrie.0.U' Retsu
Judgement Pegasus.8'G.Kp' Metsu
Rock Joker.Z.Et So
Wizard Bahamut.00C.Jl' Gen
Storm Pegasus.Hr.At Stardust Ver.
Tact Fafnir.11.R Sen
Lightning L-Drago.10R.Z'
Tact Longinus.12E.T' So
For those who got Tact. May I ask if the layer base has normal burst resistance (i.e. no shortened teeth like Wizard/Dread)?
new pegasus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZPlHG3Uea4
l-drago and it's pretty cool can't wait for the other MFB remakes in DEC
(Oct. 19, 2019  7:30 AM)eigerblade Wrote: For those who got Tact. May I ask if the layer base has normal burst resistance (i.e. no shortened teeth like Wizard/Dread)?

It does not have short teeth and it got some strong teeths.
(Oct. 20, 2019  1:46 PM)Turbo blader Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2019  7:30 AM)eigerblade Wrote: For those who got Tact. May I ask if the layer base has normal burst resistance (i.e. no shortened teeth like Wizard/Dread)?

It does not have short teeth and it got some strong teeths.

Awesome, thanks for the info.